Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) (6943 Views)

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by mrjojo: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
This a little bit long, so move along if you are anti-long thread.
Here goes my story
Am this calm, intelligent person, I don't have lot of friends cos I don't really talk much, am actually more of an introvert, I can get all chatty though, when I get comfortable with someone.
Throughout my stay in school‎, there are lots of people I don't talk too, even in my department, it wasn't cos I was proud or something, am not just good in initiating a conversation. Well, I can say am a little shy, that means, if u say hi to me, I will sure say hello to u, and if u don't I just go my way. This applies to both gender.. Well, people started beefing and calling me proud n all. I was never bothered!

This personality of mine kind of made the ladies overly friendly with me (weird), after all am not friendly as some peeps pointed out. Well am cute too (no pics, thank u) though, am not trying to blow my trumpet just trying to make y’all understand better.
So with this I have actually never asked a lady out outrightly , most times we just start as friends and before u know it we “sync"into dating. So, av had no issue getting them ladies.
During my finals in school, there is this gorgeous damsel, she was in another dept from mine, we were both in our finals, we never talked from our 100 level, even though we do walk into each other almost always, I always believe she doesn't like me(body language n all), I just admired her from afar. I was a bit popular in school cos I do fix, phone and computer.
On this particular Sunday, someone called me she needed help with her pc and with my normal calm demeanor, we schedule a meet, and to my utter most surprise, it was this damsel!! She explained what was wrong with her pc, I collected it, fixed it, and gave her back the next day, btw, she was also surprise I was the "computer guy" everyone has been talking about.
Ok, after giving her the pc, she asked for her bill, as I usually do, I bill people accordingly to their "issues". Told her “it was on the house" I was just happy to help out a damsel in ‎distress (her project was on the pc).
She was like, whoa, "thought, they say, you love money and all I told her, it was the what people kept saying about me, even though the amount I charge for my services are normal and considerate( student environs).You cant please all
Ok, so, she added me on whatsapp, thanking me and all, well, told her no problem.Me been me, nt a good conversion initiator, was on my own, didn't even bother to chat her up, out of the blues one day, we started chatting, btw, she started it! and before I know it we got so close, that we wouldn’t go without chatting each day. Well it graduated to calls, still her doing the calling, I became so comfortable with her within s a short period of time. And Bingo!! She let the cat out of the bag, having a crush on me, she said it!!I was surprised, (First Time)she made it known in the most mature way ever, and before I could say Jack, we started dating, I really love her, so much..
To the main issue now, sometimes we have issues has all normal relationships, she loves been begged and pampered. Even though she was the one wrong. Little thing, she will want me to beg, sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't, but each time that happens. She is always getting me pissed about it not been my fault,bla bla,saying it was because she asked me out and all that I have no regard for her and I don't pet her(trust me, I do).Have tried so much to love her as much as I can,. Who asked who out has never been an issue to me, but each little misunderstanding always makes her all go making out issues about this same thing, it really getting on my nerves..
So guys, is it wrong dating a lady that asked u out?is she been immature or what?, It really affecting the way she is treating the relationship. Advice Pls
N:b: Go easy on the jabs and all

cc; lalasticala fp please, valuable contributions needed!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Jboyossai(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
No. Its not wrong, i think she's being immature here.

3 Likes

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by kesprime(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
I've always said it...guys likes a girl that plays hard to get...it's always more fun like that, than when a girl does the chasing..the guy wouldn't value her

4 Likes

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Beesluv: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
She will be feeling like the "landlord"

1 Like

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Chanchit: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
I'm happy you did not say guys are beefing you because you are too handsome, you know its because you re an introvert. But about the girl, I think she's just eating her cake and having it, make she come ask my babe weh I use my mouth toast.
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by vani86: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
kesprime:
I've always said it...guys likes a girl that plays hard to get...it's always more fun like that, than when a girl does the chasing..the guy wouldn't value her

Dude you are speaking for yourself. Not all guys. If i am asking you out and you are forming jack bauer.

Well i am off on to d next one.

Ciao

17 Likes

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by CountDracula(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
U better open ur brain and learn how to relate wit humans... Sit down dere and be doin gentle intelligent boy... U go tey

3 Likes

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Chanchit: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
kesprime:

Lmao! Hard to get? girls weh follow me play hard to get don regret am, I just move to the next one, its either yes/no.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please how do i book space on nairaland
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by redcliff: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
CountDracula:
U better open ur brain and learn how to relate wit humans... Sit down dere and be doin gentle intelligent boy... U go tey

Lmao!!!
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Homguy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
CountDracula:
Hilarious!!!
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Owliver(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
give her a ring
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Collinsiweadi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Very simple bro. Break up wit dis check of yours.. Then in two weeks time toss her again. Having it on main u made d move

1 Like

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by IamLEGEND1: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
kesprime:

abeg bros
speak for urself

who get time for their yeye hard-to-get again?

datz some outdated shít right there.

if u no go toast me,give me green light make I do the needful.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
heh
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by sirstanley(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
CountDracula:
where is ur decency?

2 Likes

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

abeg bros
speak for urself

who get time for their yeye hard-to-get again?

datz some outdated shít right there.

if u no go toast me,give me green light make I do the needful.....

Not only is it outdated, but who has the time to be shucking & jiving? It's a straight yes or no. A guy that thinks he's gonna use that as an excuse to misbehave because he didn't have to sweat it, then he has another thing coming. He must be high on some potent shyt.

5 Likes

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by donholy28(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Break up and focus on ur computers

3 Likes

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Folksyharry(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
I have a cousin whose girlfriend toasted too. They have issues sometimes and thy sort it out easily but the issue of who approached first doesn't come up so your girlfriend is just acting immature. tell her you don't like her bringing up that issue and assure her you respect and love her despite the fact she toasted you. if she keeps up with the attitude then you can threaten to break up with her and maybe she will stop.

4 Likes

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Michellla(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
your girl got some serious insecurity issues. cant deal.
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by pet4ril(f): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Draw her close and clear her doubt. ..you can even lie to her that there was no night that passes by without you praying to have her that you don't even remember she was the one that asked you out.... always tell her you love and cherish her.... these will calm and eradicate that her thoughts because she's seeing herself that she fell too cheap for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
The op is just like me......

1 Like

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Well I went back to your profile mrjojo do check out sth before I comment, dis galfriend of yours is she the same galfriend who is are having issue with the "hearsay" stuff??...if yes...have far hav u gone with dat..hav she changed, where dey all lies or past of u are blind by love u don't bother anymore??

My advice: do a checking on dis gal...if possible be detective try set her up and check if she is still into does stuff if not den u are good to go, I started with dis because dis is the most important issue if u are gonna marry this lady, with the way your love is going.

Back to your topic, well I can't ask a guy out even if the guy fyn pass Ramsey noah, it's not my nature so weigh ur conscience are you "unconsciously" taking her for granted because she asked you. It might not be intentional but it's there. Don't forget women loves to be pampered she is not the only one. Every one does...if u don't think u are treating her below standard, den hav a heart to heart talk with her and ask her wat she wants you to do, havn't u respected her enough, havn't u loved her well..wat else jst she want. How is it u did it dat she does like it...blah. Blah. Blah...I hope dis well sha

Well, I see u like dis gurl...but in MARRIAGE always knw one tin it's not all abt LOVE smiley

Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by nerdfrost(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Is she from a rich home? My advise:let her go undecided you gals should stop looking at my pix,it's not my fault i'm ugky angry
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by naijaboiy: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
I hate when people beat about the bush before driving home their point. See that long post filled with unnecessary explanations about some things irrelevant to the story.

Bottom line is your girlfriend is taking you for granted because she was the one that asked you out.

It's a very simple thing. You have to let her know that you don't like it. Why should you be scared of doing that? Don't allow her manipulate you. undecided

#DropsPen

4 Likes

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Chuukwudi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
I have experienced such before. Exactly like you.
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by CharlyNick: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
who send u
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Macgreat(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
don't call nor speak to her in a month.

then you can woo her.

#Bros, Be all calm about it... don't let any girl knock you off.
Be at ease , rest your mind... You can never satisfy an unsatisfied young girl no matter what you get here or how well you treat her.
Watch out, expect break up soon.

1 Like

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by obo389(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
undecided
I want to think you have not lashed her very well cos if you have,there will be no need for this.
she will have no choice but to remain loyal to you.
trust me.
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Lisaflex(f): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ds is wot happens wen a lady asks a guy out...She bcms insecure,almost always wondering if d dude truly lvs her, or if he jes saw a gd opportunity wc she created n tuk adv of it...Unfortunately, der's nothing a guy in dt situation can do 2 allay d lady's doubt... Der's a reason certain fnz r designed d way dey are..D moment u mess wt dt balance,der's chaos!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by fadjnr(m): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Lisaflex:
Ds is wot happens wen a lady asks a guy out...She bcms insecure,almost always wondering if d dude truly lvs her, or if he jes saw a gd opportunity wc she created n tuk adv of it...Unfortunately, der's nothing a guy in dt situation can do 2 allay d lady's doubt... Der's a reason certain fnz r designed d way dey are..D moment u mess wt dt balance,der's chaos!!!

Intelligently said.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex / Little Sister Is Turning Lesbian / There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.