Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (60988 Views)

Ndi Igbos Ke Way / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Breaking Guinea Conakry Foreign Affair Recognise Eze Igbo Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2015
cbrass:
Just let these ibos be, they love titles and let them have it, the highest they can do is command their own subjects and still bow to the true king of wherever they live so I don't see any harm in this eze thingy
Eze ndi Igbo is a political creation which makes mockery and undervalues the status of Igbo monarchy. Eze ndi Igbo has no subjects and is not recognised in Igboland. In the 60s there were Igbo Towns Union in different parts of the country that saw to the interest of Igbos wherever they were. Now Eze ndi Igbo anywhere is largely a market leader of Igbo extraction who acts as mobilization tool to enable wider communication between their hosts and other traders in their places of abode. Igbo Towns Unions can exist without the mockery of fake crowns and akwa oche.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by FKO81(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

Why is it that its only you cursed wanderers that cause trouble everywhere? There are many other tribe everywhere but its always you guys. Have you ever seen a Yoruba cause trouble in your own domain? Sit, think and tell yourself the truth.
Shut up, you guys envy Igbos doing business in your land, they see opportunités were ego and laziness blindfolded You guys, go to Akure the major shopping centres, mansions are own by Igbos, that Is the root cause of the hatred to Igbos, samething happened in Ekiti last time between Yoruba youths and Hausa community, that Fayose called Ekiti youths hoodlums for challenging Hausas in your land, non of You altered a word, now You guys are flexing muscles with innocent and peaceful Igbos, Anambra state host hausa community and Yoruba community who are into harbal medi, Agbo sellers, Baba Ijabu, bricks layers, Taxi drivers, tailors etc, their numbers are increasing every day expecially Agbo sellers, I have not heard any Igbos or our leaders intimidating them, their présents are least of our worries because they can't measure up, or compet with us, You guys are LAZY deal wif it.

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
FKO81:

Shut up, you guys envy Igbos doing business in your land, they see opportunités were ego and laziness blindfolded You guys, go to Akure the major shopping centres, mansions are own by Igbos, that Is the root cause of the hatred to Igbos, samething happened in Ekiti last time between Yoruba youths and Hausa community, that Fayose called Ekiti youths hoodlums for challenging Hausas in your land, non of You altered a word, now You guys are flexing muscles with innocent and peaceful Igbos, Anambra state host hausa community and Yoruba community who are into harbal medi, Agbo sellers, Baba Ijabu, bricks layers, Taxi drivers, tailors etc, their numbers are increasing every day expecially Agbo sellers, I have not heard any Igbos or our leaders intimidating them, their présents are least of our worries because they can't measure up, or compet with us, You guys are LAZY deal wif it.
[/s]

Go tell your m.oronic father in his smelly grave to shut up, accursed ugly fool like you making noise. What is there to envy in a 5th class citizen, a gala seller, and pirated cd seller. Are you kidding me? You have mansions only in your dream, you are all known for your braggado everywhere you go. You will see yeebhoes of like 30 people living in a single smelly room, but come online to shout about having mansion. Many have been busted here several times E.g customized, collynzo and co, even you Frank Ojukwu live in abject poverty with your o.losho wife.

I thought you cursed cocaine smugglers said you only live in Lagos, why the change of story now? You run away from your cursed land daily, and still have no shame but brag about running away from your own land. Buhahahahaha. Shameless people, everyone piss on you lots cos you are worthless. Anyone that does not sell gala is lazy to you b.astard. Anyone that does not transport drugs is Lazy, anyone that dont sell spare part is lazy. You cant see the Hausa call others Lazy or brag, the Edos, Itsekiris and many other rich people dont brag but its only you conquered slaves that make noise everywhere. Your igwe have been flogged to stipur, do your worst or go issue your ultimatum. Shameles and worthless tribe.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Kingspin(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2015
In this country we are heading somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2015
FKO81:

Una envy, hatred can not stop us grin grin

Frank O. Ojukwu, Who want to envy the people below? You empty barrels have no shame, I know you very well and its a shame, hungry poverty ridden soul like you can talk about envy. Buhahahahaha. Lwkmd

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Joeace3000(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Another tribal bashing thread, More money to Seun's pocket, more igbo and yoruba youth's ready to invest meaningul hours into stuppid arguments. For the wise ones, please ignore their foolishness and come to my fiverr thread.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:
This is a wake up call for we Igbos to think home and support the actualisation of Biafra. Imagine this man calling Igbos "immigrants" in the so called One Nigeria?

Stop playing victim. Your people are rude and don't deserve the welcoming Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by 151487made(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:
This is a wake up call for we Igbos to think home and support the actualisation of Biafra. Imagine this man calling Igbos "immigrants" in the so called One Nigeria?
plz help me tell ur pple to go back oooo

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by TGLINKS(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Immigrants ! Immigrants !! Immigrants !!!
1 Nigeria ?
Umu Biafra ntooooooo
grin cool. shocked. undecided cry kiss embarassed tongue cheesy wink. sad cool
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by januzaj(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
FKO81:

says frank whose his father never had a bicycle talk more of owning a mansion when he was alive .....

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by stanisbaratheon: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
how about all the imams in my beloved Rivers State?? What should we as Rivers peple say about that in this so called Nigeria??
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by izzyu(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
How about the Sarkin Hausawa and Sarkin Fulani?
no mind them.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by backtosender: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191631-afenifere-asks-south-west-governors-obas-to-de-recognise-eze-ndigbos-in-yorubaland.html
when i tell u people that nigeria is not a country some will fight against it mostly some so call igbos that want to die for one nigeria...i just laugh at them because they are delusion one day one nigeria dogs will bit them just a matter of time
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by nochildsplay(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:
The earlier the better for your brothers cos, it's obvious now that we are asking you people to leave and go and actualise your biafra and you have refused to leave. FYI. Is yeebhoes destiny tired to Yoruba land especially Lagos? the last time I checked there's no yoruba man in a chieftancy position in the East.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Owliver(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Good move. Please start sending these parasites back to their cursed region. They're unwanted guests. They're hausas, edos and other tribes living in yorubaland but they've never constituted a nuisance or disrespect their host communities like useless erosion ravaged fellows. Let them go back to their cursed and erosion ravaged region.
have you been to mile12 beforw? a yoruba man cannot cough when a Hausa man talks in mile12. thats not a problem its the Igbos that are ur problem. lol

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by mikkypel(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Critically looking at it.. What are the igbos even fighting for.. Do you want to take over yoruba land... Ooh.. That yoruba people had been a good host to you guys does not give you a wide means of taking over everything from us Na.. And for those crying over biafra.. Who cares.. Go of you wanna go.. I saw them protesting in Akure and I was like what's wrong with this people.. Can we do that in their land, that's even if they are hostile

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by neocortex: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Afenifere Renewal Group is an APC pre-election campaign wing, hence their
extreme view on a civil disagreement.
I guess everyone knows that people should not disrespect their host's culture
and if that happen, appropriate sanction should must be meted out if the accused
opt to be obstinate otherwise an apology should be sufficient not not a call for
outright de-recognition of the erring group.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Sagamite(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Firefire:
I don't support this call outrightly but...

“It is globally accepted that there cannot be two kings in the same domain as there cannot be two captains in the same boat.”

However, this calls is against the spirit of National Unity and Oneness, BUT our Igbo brothers and sisters should tread softly and let understand our limitation when on foreign land until the law is amended.

Agba ki wa lo ja, ki ori omo tuntun wo oooo.

I am proudly Nigerian and not advocating for any tribe / race.

Cut the stewpid diplomatic crap!

I am in full support of this.

This is exactly the same thing I said yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/2668768/yoruba-youths-clash-igbos-akure/1#39042048

I would even go further than this Afenifere group: Kick out ALL those that are "elected" or "appointed" as Eze and their Chieftains. If not even get them arrested by police.

Everyone is welcomed to live in any part of Nigeria, be you a foreigner from another country or a Nigerian. Just don't go to any part of Nigeria and then start doing things that cause trouble.

What utter nonsense to go to Kingdoms and appoint yourself as a King. The foooool should have been thoroughly FLOGGED!

9 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by ofala(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
I am not an advocate of any tribal agenda and will never be but I fully support scraping of these "Eze Ndi Igbo" in diaspora if they have suddenly become confrontational.

Over 70% of these "Ezes" in diaspora are people who are of questionable characters.

*Before some people jumps down from an 18th floor; I said the above from some personal relationships with couple of these jokers...though there are some impeccable Igbo elites who crave for such vain titles in their foreign abode but like I said...they are just about 30%

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by mediachirps(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2015
Very good ...Eze Ndi Igbo in another man's land idiot. Nnamdi Kanu will be laughing hard at him right now. Ndi oshi.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by stanisbaratheon: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2015
nochildsplay:
The earlier the better for your brothers cos, it's obvious now that we are asking you people to leave and go and actualise your biafra and you have refused to leave. FYI. Is yeebhoes destiny tired to Yoruba land especially Lagos? the last time I checked there's no yoruba man in a chieftancy position in the East.

smh for your comments
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2015
Lushore1:

One nigeria does not mean you have to disrespect other culture and tradition.

What is the disrespect u guys keep shouting....has any Igbo ruler ever insulted your Obas or make sentimental words against your tribe. Some Fulanis kidnapped some yoruba traditonal rulers, ravage ur farms and kill ur pple in the process and everyone kept quiet..bt and Ibo man wore a crown to ur Oba's palace and the entire SW wants to start 3rd world war.
You guys shld just admit your pure and born hatred for the Igbos.

That's just the truth.......hatred without no cause, always looking for way to maim them wen u have more serious probs to deal with.

God help some pple.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by nochildsplay(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2015
izzyu:

no mind them.
the Sarkin Hausawa and Sarkin Fulani are loya to their host ..... But, you, yeebhoes. Hell NO .... Is it a must sef ? For your people to compulsarily hold a chieftancy title in yorubaland , do you people welcome such in your land/Biafra ?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Owliver(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol! See concocted story! Who told you that was what happened?
The real truth is that after the Oba warned the eediot and installed a leader in the market, the eediot went ahead to gather his comrades to protest in front of the palace. It was that moment the Ondo youths descended on him and his fellow eediots!
Imagine, protesting on our land and outside the palace! Were they planning to beat the king or what?
Shameless people!
they protested and you call that an offence? are they now second class citizens cos they are in yoruba land?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by nochildsplay(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
How about the Sarkin Hausawa and Sarkin Fulani?
the Sarkin Hausawa and Sarkin Fulani are loya to their host ..... But, you, yeebhoes. Hell NO .... Is it a must sef ? For your people to compulsarily hold a chieftancy title in yorubaland , do you people welcome such in your land/Biafra ?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:
Bros why do we Igbos see things out of nothing, they allowed eze ndi Igbo to reign since but when we wan use am displace them for their land, what do you expect.

I am very sure this is about the conflict in Ondo state or so.

Can a yoruba man be allowed to head a market in Imo state.
If there was an Oba for yorubas leaving in Igbo states, would he be allowed to argue with an Igbo king?

6 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2015
Theres more to life than stupid titles and irrelevant praises,after allllll this BS one day we all gon die..
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by FKO81(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=MrMbaM post=39066344]
grin grin grin
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Sappyman(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2015
This is one thing I don't understand. This so called Afenfere didn't see what Fayose worn to the Palace to visit a renowned Oba in Ekiti State. What did they do to him, they ended up praising him and calling him different titles. We Ib0s have really suffered.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MbashrexBashir(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:
Dats not what he meant nd dnt misjudge him. The man is right dat attribute is common to Igbo. They will b like having a king a land dat does not belong to dem. Av you ever heard of Oba yoruba of Onitcha, or Serikin Hausa of oyo no you can never hear such a thing. The Igbo should b cautioned mean while the group dd not say Igbos should b banned rada they should abstain from holding tittles equivalent to dat of the ruler of where de reside. Like d writer say there can not be two kings in a town...
Meant no harm
Proudly Nigerian.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by francizy(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
yea, the Hausas rape, kidnap murder and pillage through your towns but no..focus on the Igbo man that caused you harm by his dressing to an event.. Clap for yourself, you get sense

That mugu you quoted is a Fulani man. He knows his people are the real problem we have in our farmlands nationwide but will never condemn the heinous acts of killing farmers wherever they find themselves but will jump at any Igbo thread to spew his trash.. How I wish some people will agitate for the respect of the lives of their people like this, 9ja for better..

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by oluwabreezy: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
The deji of Akure acted rightly....He has the power to send out any tribe he feels not to be in his domain.....The Igbo's should pls note that Yorubas do NOT in anyway envy them because we all various priorities...The Igbo's might think money rules the world and the Yoruba's might feels that knowledge conquers the world base on various opinion....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.