Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) (31291 Views)

PHCN Staff Loses Both Arms After Being Electrocuted While On Official Duty. PICS / 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs / PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Ikeja Due To Lack Of Safety Equipment(Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) by Youngzedd(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wasted life.

Killed himself.

Id1ot over sabi.
Re: BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) by leanalyst: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
BEDC What to say. RIP to the gentleman. Half of what's causing this things to spoil is that BEDC takes light a lot, so these things spoil while trying to restore power. BEDC wrecking Edo state. How come he went up there without complete safety equipments?
Re: BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) by sunhosting(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
rest in peace
Re: BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) by wheezie24(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
buzquet:
The rate way electric and fire dey kill people this days, mhen! I hope it's not our leader ther use AL this incidents for their rituals?

Meanwhile, RIP to the DEAD

I no know say na how FTC dey feel be this ooooooo!

E Don Sure die say na today I go finish Nairabet Company.

#MYTICKETGOCOMETODAY

e dn cum nw?
Re: BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) by ezetimy: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
As a lines man, before going on the High Tension line,u need O.F1 Application for protection guarantee...and wch must be endorsed by the despatch unit,Technical Engineer n d business manager..with d endorsed OF1 , He goes to d Issuing Station(Injection Substation 33/11KV ) were the operator opens the Feeder, racks down d Breaker and tags it..dis is now called a Planned outage, unless d operator is drunk and closes d feeder or the Lines man neglects dis safety procedures and decides to play a sharp man, taking d advantage dat d feeder was out on Loadshadding and d feeder was closed wit d operator not knowing he's on d line.. Such happens here a lot. My friend nearly lost his life last year while linking a J&P fuse illegally.
Re: BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) by buzquet(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
wheezie24:

e dn cum nw?
Everton dey craz joo
Re: BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) by nosiebaba(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2015
The wire arrangements are in a mess, they should have isolated the point that had work going on in it. #proudtobeanengineer
Re: BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) by Zealous2710(m): 1:29am On Oct 20, 2015
9ja..,...

Re: BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) by klevotino: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
ezetimy:
As a lines man, before going on the High Tension line,u need O.F1 Application for protection guarantee...and wch must be endorsed by the despatch unit,Technical Engineer n d business manager..with d endorsed OF1 , He goes to d Issuing Station(Injection Substation 33/11KV ) were the operator opens the Feeder, racks down d Breaker and tags it..dis is now called a Planned outage, unless d operator is drunk and closes d feeder or the Lines man neglects dis safety procedures and decides to play a sharp man, taking d advantage dat d feeder was out on Loadshadding and d feeder was closed wit d operator not knowing he's on d line.. Such happens here a lot. My friend nearly lost his life last year while linking a J&P fuse illegally.
you are much right, which of the disco u work. am a DSO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) / How To Start a Career as a Fresh Graduate - A Must Read / Physically Challenged Man Is A Street Sweeper In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.