Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (124011 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bayulll01(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2015
exxell:

Bro, you seem not to understand. I have no apologies for what I said. I really do love babies and no amount of hatred can make me hate babies. But,

Enough of all these gibberish you wrote down there,am a yoruba and I have lot of ibos as friends,most born,bred in lagos and they don't share the idea of your biafra,you can't forced people to take your opinion,ibos should look into the development of the nations rather than working against it,now tell me how will you become the president of this nation,berem shared her opinion,you show stupidityy by dizzing her unborn child,I trust her shaa,she's not moved,on biafra I think you people should understand that chest beating,arrogance,and hate speech will not help,I always tell people,ibos has the best chance of seceding during jonathan era but what happen,you all supported him just because he can loot and shared with your kin,we will be glad if you get your biafra today,but remember,with state like rivers,deltas,bayelsa and cross river,you are on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by dacovajnr: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2015
CaptainCodes:

And you continue to deceive yourself.. ..
I imagine you are a resident in the western region, aren't you?

What killed Marcus Garvey?.
kindly support his cause with one Like..lolx
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by superstar1(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2015
Ritchiee:
The only something Kanu should expect is what is called HAMMERHOUSEOFHORROR type of torture especially if he lands in the hands of hausa/fulani DSS operatives.Have you ever thought about the kind of crying aliens one would see if hot needle is passed through his manhood.His case is pathetic.He has maligned almost everybody-Britain,Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa etc.
I just hope he comes out of this unformatted.

This got me cracking.

I pray he will be handed over to those mallos with cat-like tribal marks. Next time when they show him letter "B", he will never pronounce it again.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by kingthreat(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2015
Let the secessionist hero roast in jail. He wants war, let him war with the flies in jail.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2015
Let DSS free him so that there will be peace, after all Uwazuruke has been doing MASSoP without any result. They should have ignore him, if Nigeria start have another problem with IPOB, it will not be good for Nigeria, Niger Delta Militant is regrouping, Boko Haram is doing there own. If Nigeria did not handle this situation cautiously, it will be difficult for Nigeria. Mossad is backing ipob and Nigeria is falling into their trap.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2015
I don't mean to insult or offend anyone but it's really stupid to be in support of this criminal called Nnamdi, I don't understand how y'all cannot see this.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2015
IBROHIM:
There are things I don't understand about the typical Ibo man/woman who supports this Biafra thing! Someone should enlighten me on these! 1. If you guys succeed in leaving Nigeria, what happens to ur trillions worth of investments,businesses, landed properties and even Large population that you have scattered all across every nook and crannies of this country? Do you think the business space of the south east can accommodate you guys when everybody back home is selling? 2. Do you think the monopoly you guys enjoy presently in critical businesses everywhere in Nigeria will still be allowed? If for anything at all the average Ibo man is supposed to be the biggest agitator of one Nigeria because take it or leave it they are the wealthiest in the country! They are the most accommodated!!! How easy is it to get a land in Ibo land if you are not Ibo? Just food for thought!!!

My brother na true talk

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by freekick: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2015
shingba no go happen.Na butterfly wey no dey hear word they follow dead body enter grave.
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to go down, millions will go down if Kalu goes down.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by samflex(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:
Big mistake...he made himself available for arrest. Big trap set by Radio Biafra and Nigeria foolishly fell for it just like they fell for his harsh words and made him popular. Now you will make him a popular freedom fighter. BTW he is British Citizen...they can't do much

Actually he was arrested with a Nigerian passport, very funny...you call Nigeria all sorts of derogatory names and give out hate speech inciting violence against the state yet you still go about with the green passport

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Ngwaukwu1(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

There is a 90% war rate for every secession attempt...History should guide you.

In your estimate there is a 10% rate of achieving secession without war. So why do you assume that those who want Biafra want war?

A lot of us who want Biafra want it through peaceful means because we know it is possible. The current agitation for Biafra is premised on that fact that indigenous peoples have a right to self-determination. So we are going to achieve it peacefully through legal means.

It is only if the peaceful means is made impossible by peoples alien to us, that violence becomes inevitable. . .
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by hamzeiy: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:
Big mistake...he made himself available for arrest. Big trap set by Radio Biafra and Nigeria foolishly fell for it just like they fell for his harsh words and made him popular. Now you will make him a popular freedom fighter. BTW he is British Citizen...they can't do much

lol...he is no more a biafran citizen..confused pple

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Rotimi47: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2015
Chanchit:

I love the way you dish threats like amala.
Its just a pity you will continue shouting on NL when real IPOB's starts protest or whatever.
Though the news is unconfirmed.
gringrin
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by sukkot: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2015
mekaboy:
If this is true Nnamdi kanu OYO is your case. Every biafra state now has a minister, Governors are set. They are now waiting for 2016 budget, Nigeria is ready to take off with biafran ministers.

You will soon explain to them at DSS what you are fighting for. Onyeara.
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by frankobaba(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Mumu...Its "Kanu" not "Kalu"

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ruffDiamond: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2015
grin oya let the war start *cocking my GPMG,in Benjamin Adekunle voice * SHOOT ANY FLATEE THAT MOVES OR NOT MOVING!!!!,,.
BASTARD TRAITOR AND WANTED FELON KANU!!!!Oya show us what u got cheesy grin tongue

Good ONE DSS!!
All STATE ENEMY MUST BE TAKEN OUT tongue
Slam the Bastard in KIRIKIRI!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by uncleade(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=Smilelo post=39086094]

That's a poor man quote.surely a rich Igbo man in Lagos or Abuja would never reason with you that way.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Movic1(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2015
davereal:
Good news for Biafra. First step to freedom!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by gfullmoon(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Give Nnamdi Kanu Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and see whether he'll not gladly accept it. Biafra and its course is big time office,mirage acceptable to the gullibles. Those who call Nigeria a Zoo,give them relevant Political appointment they'll call the utopian Biafra a Zoo. Nothing will happen if he and all others Director of the Radio Biafra is arrested except if the Biafran Zoos will start suicide bombing which I know no core Igbo man will do,instead he'll collect the money fled to Malaysia or conscript another person to die for him. Biafra my foot!

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin some people are really stupid and idiotic at the same time
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Movic1(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Our soldiers are marching to aso rock! Please don't get carried away by the color of the pic,I took it this morning
Lmao! Nigeria is in trouble o.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The question is where? As in where would the millions that would go down with Kanu come from? Hint: Look at the Nigeria history from 1966-1970 and you will figure it out.
As a typical anambra boy,i don wise up,nearly all ma villagers where wiped out coz,one yeye old derailed odumegwu orchestrated what he can't finish,and after dey don kill us finish,d idiot run go c'ote divoire,if not 4 dat useless civil war,we would have been d most developed region n d whole 9ja,Now one ewu bekee is now orchestrating another one nd some foooools r 4llowing,i weep 4 dem as for me and ma lil obodo,#TEAM9JA 4 life

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

In your estimate there is a 10% rate of achieving secession without war. So why do you assume that those who want Biafra want war?

A lot of us who want Biafra want it through peaceful means because we know it is possible. The current agitation for Biafra is premised on that fact that
[b] indigenous peoples [/b]have a right to self-determination. So we are going to achieve it peacefully through legal means.

It is only if the peaceful means is made impossible by peoples alien to us, that violence becomes inevitable. . .

At bolded,have you asked everyone of this "indigenous people" if they want to be part of your Biafra ??It is hypocritical that you say Nigeria is denying you your rights to a new nation ,but you intend to in turn force every Igbo into your new nation.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ruffDiamond: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
that Millions will CERTAILY BE YOUR OWN IDIOTIC Southeast ANIMAL KINGDOM

quote me anywhere in Southeast

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by oluwafemi113(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2015

Is so funny that this guy is hiding in UK with his American Green-Card and calling on gullible Nigerian youth to fight his BIAFRA-WAR. And when things go sour he run and leave them all alone...Wake up Igbo youth!

Wake up Igbo youth!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by saviola77(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Can't wait for that eediot to be charged with treason and sedition, and then strung by his balls when he's found guilty.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2015
bayulll01:

Enough of all these gibberish you wrote down there,am a yoruba and I have lot of ibos as friends,most born,bred in lagos and they don't share the idea of your biafra,you can't forced people to take your opinion,ibos should look into the development of the nations rather than working against it,now tell me how will you become the president of this nation,berem shared her opinion,you show stupidityy by dizzing her unborn child,I trust her shaa,she's not moved,on biafra I think you people should understand that chest beating,arrogance,and hate speech will not help,I always tell people,ibos has the best chance of seceding during jonathan era but what happen,you all supported him just because he can loot and shared with your kin,we will be glad if you get your biafra today,but remember,with state like rivers,deltas,bayelsa and cross river,you are on a long thing
My brother i b one myself,and i don wise up,d idiot dey UK with him family,many of ma brothers have nowhere to go if it starts,yet dem dey shout IPOB,I WEEP FOR MY PEOPLE.ipob ko ipod ni.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Rotimi47: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2015
adekunle0000:
Killing Muhammad Yusuf did not stop Boko Haram. Imprisoning Nelson Mandela did not stop the ANC. Prosecuting the Waldenses did not stop the Reformation. The death of Ken Saro Wiwa did not put an end to environmental activism. The imprisonment of Lenin this not stop the Russian Communists. The imprisonment of Adolf Hitler only was his greatest grand entry into German politics. The assassination of Martin Luther King did not stop the civil right movements. The expelling of Fidel Castro from Cuba by the Batista government did not stop Cuba from falling under communist rule. 22 years of Mao Zedong's (Chairman Mao) stay in the harsh Chinese wilderness only strengthened his resolute in initiating the Chinese revolution. The fall of France in the second world war only presented a stage for the French liberator Charles de Gaulle to rise. The death of Osama Bin Laden was not the death of radical Islamic jihadism. The killing of Che Ernesto Guevara is not the killing of the guerrilla warfare. The death of Jesus Christ was only the marvelous beginning of the radical Christ movements.‪#‎FREE‬ NNAMDI KANU NOW FOR THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE CONSEQUENCES.
The death of Adolf Hitler lead to the end of World War 2 & the death of Jonas savimbi quickly brought an end to the Angolan civil war; though I do not pray for him to be killed but he can be imprisoned for treason.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by samflex(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2015
gfullmoon:
Give Nnamdi Kanu Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and see whether he'll not gladly accept it. Biafra and its course is big time office,mirage acceptable to the gullibles. Those who call Nigeria a Zoo,give them relevant Political appointment they'll call the utopian Biafra a Zoo. Nothing will happen if he and all others Director of the Radio Biafra is arrested except if the Biafran Zoos will start suicide bombing which I know no core Igbo man will do,instead he'll collect the money fled to Malaysia or conscript another person to die for him. Biafra my foot!

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by sukkot: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2015
hang that albino by his hairy biafran balls. off with his head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by glasshouse(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Adminisher:

Very stupid question. You can go and ask them.that in DSS.
On what ground is he arrested .d Nigerian government under its current rulership still feel dat we are in military era not knowing dat we are in democratic era. The man purposely came into Nigeria knowing dat d government will gv him more to say to d international communities by telling dem dat dey arrest ple without any reason and also making himself very very popular.
This man Nnamdi knows what his doing nd he will succeed without shooting a bullet lets not forget how north Sudan got der independence from Sudan without shooting a bullet. Dey got der freedom view yrs ago. So it might take very yrs but it will happen .lets all watch nd c

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by justurch(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

EMALE!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by seniorbros(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.