Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123782 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by timoney45(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:
Big mistake...he made himself available for arrest. Big trap set by Radio Biafra and Nigeria foolishly fell for it just like they fell for his harsh words and made him popular. Now you will make him a popular freedom fighter. BTW he is British Citizen...they can't do much
British citizen indeed. I bet Britain will not even wade into this matter because no reasonable British citizen will insult the sovereignty of a nation by instigating secession and inciting people against their country. Britain know say the man Na naija man o, no deceive yourself o

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by NOBODYY: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2015
VickJames:

Knowing fully well that you're just quoting what you already know. Do you think the statement above is semantically incorrect?

If something did not follow the popular line of thought, it doesn't make it incorrect.

The popular saying is "deck", but what will u say if they intended to say "desk".

You can't fail him if he is semantically correct.
Oga All hands are on deck is a idiom
Idioms can't be changed or used as past form...
Biafrats no sabi english..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2015
Who was Christ in Herod time? Who was Martin Luther King Jr in black America minority in the 60s? Who was Nelson Mandela in apartheid time? Same goes to Rose Park, Gandhi etc etc. They were criminals, bastards, chest beaters etc. So same goes to likes of Nnamdi and other people who will fight for the emancipation of mankind.

If anyone must tell me why I must be proud of Nigeria, I ll follow him. But the fact is that, like many nigeria, my aspirations and goals have been denied from bad government, poor infrastructures, nepotism, tribalism and religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by queenzibah(f): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Wetin this one dey talk?

undecided

Please go to your local Biafra office and join a regiment. Time for that war wey una dey find don reach. Let's see how many Ndigbo's will take up arms now. grin

I rush to c if na human being dat quote me , lo nd behold a mad cowww.......

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Koleman(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Never trust vanguard! Using de word "reportedly" only confirms it. When they decide to use the word "confirmed" take the info serious
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by simplycarro: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
So , your most revered face of Biafra struggle is just a puppet in someone else's show ?

That says a lot

Most of those Biafrans drink gazillions of unrefined ogogorro before logging onto Nairaland to spew their usual gibberish grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Stolen: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2015
[size=18pt]We have sew our own carmouflag, go and sew yours.

Biafran forces.
[/size]

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Eyepencil:
After 48hrs and the DSS do not release him.

Watch out!!!
Go sleep! nothing will happen

10 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by scantee(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nnamdi Kanu is more popular than Buhari. look at the number of people viewing this thread on a Sunday morning. Nothing will happen to him. I dare the DSS to do their worse!!!! This is a trap and we are watching closely.
don't mind them they are only making him more popular, Dss jst entered the trap set by IPOB leader.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ThisMeansWAR: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2015
lestat:

Sharrap!!! I am igbo and I don't recodnize or associate with Biafra!!!
Yes seun is a tribalist but you biafran enthusiasts are worse!!
As in I have not the slightest understanding of what the biafran ideology is about! Yet you want all igbos support?
Back then yes there was an attempted genocide so Ojukwu formed it to save our people and I respect him for that but today there's no attempted genocide!!
Yes tribalism is very high in Nigeria but all tribes are guilty!!!
So why form Biafra over something that even we are guilty of? Or is it marginalization?? My dear instead of crying that our region is under developed let's hold all our governors accountable or is it the yorubas and hausas stopping our governors from tackling the crippling erosion in Anambra?!! Or the filth lining all the streets in Abia?!! Or the total lack of security in South eastern states?!!!
F00lish illiterate!!! The governors in south east are not doing anything meaningful now so it's Biafra that will make them act?!!
Have u guys even carried out an opinion poll of all igbos to see how many are even interested in this rubbish dream to form biafra?
My dear u guys are a bunch of thieves who want to form a lawless region where u can oppress and defraud the people !!!

If u really cared about igbos start holding the present south eastern governors to account!!
Make them build schools, good roads, independent power projects, improve security by installing cctvs everywhere!
Make them equip the hospitals! Make them subsidize education, make them arrest importers of fake and substandard goods!!!

Animals in human skin!
quoted for reference..
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by franudi: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

cool Bia listen and learn: ANY sovereign country will arrest you if you publicly, via a radio station, make threats against the country; its people or its well being. Use your fvcking brain and think for a change. You sound like a dunce.
You don't know anything.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by lekan29ice(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2015
Beesluv:

Pls give me their address
Ask Google nah
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2015
VonBismark:
that's exactly the aim of the Biafra. This is a free world you don't force people to coexist. This country is to diverse to be united. And the way I see it this biafra thing will continue till its achieved. Just like the mythical hydra cut off one head 2 others will grow back

Dude it doesn't work like that in the real world...recently Scotland,Catalans,Chechnya, Hongkong ,etc have tried secession ...thing is allowing a group go leave your nation will send a signal of weakness,prompting opportunists group to seek secession citing the group that was allowed to leave thereby creating even more problems for the Nation.Not happening anytime soon...

They will be tagged terrorists and drag the Igbo nation back by miles.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by lemolemo: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Oyind17:

Go sleep! nothing will happen
by now kanu is enjoying some beating and dirty slap in cell from an Hausa police malam, the malam doesn't speak English to make it worse . All noise no action

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Stolen: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Nnamdi is only a very low ranking foot soldier in the scheme of things.

He has done as he is told.

Nigeria do your worst and wear your own camouflager.

We are already wearing ours, 2015 must not pass us by.

American troops stationed in Cameroon and Ghana, we are waiting for Nigeria to play their part.

Do your worst. [/size]
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by zingywingy: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2015
Please tell all Nigerians that Yoruba land was built on war. Remember all our hereos like Ogunmola. Ogedengbe. Sango. AreeOnakankanfo. Ogun oni ire. Jogunomi. Akeja. And lots more.
We are always battle ready.. Ahon laase waa.
Bring it on

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by aydrees09: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Can You please keep an open mind to read this ? Don't be unnecessarily silly.
lestat:

As in I have not the slightest understanding of what the biafran ideology is about! Yet you want all igbos support?
Back then yes there was an attempted genocide so Ojukwu formed it to save our people and I respect him for that but today there's no attempted genocide!!
So why form Biafra over something that even we are guilty of? Or is it marginalization?? My dear instead of crying that our region is under developed let's hold all our governors accountable or is it the yorubas and hausas stopping our governors from tackling the crippling erosion in Anambra?!! Or the filth lining all the streets in Abia?!! Or the total lack of security in South eastern states?!!!
F00lish illiterate!!! The governors in south east are not doing anything meaningful now so it's Biafra that will make them act?!!
Have u guys even carried out an opinion poll of all igbos to see how many are even interested in this rubbish dream to form biafra?
My dear u guys are a bunch of thieves who want to form a lawless region where u can oppress and defraud the people !!!

If u really cared about igbos start holding the present south eastern governors to account!!
Make them build schools, good roads, independent power projects, improve security by installing cctvs everywhere!
Make them equip the hospitals! Make them subsidize education, make them arrest importers of fake and substandard goods!!!

Animals in human skin!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by franudi: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2015
Burger01:
They like making noises all over the media. Noise makers and lame chest beaters the lots of them are. Smhundecided
You are senseless.They can never kill him.They will soon release him and charge him to court.Amnesty international is watching.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by chidifyn(f): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Vivalavida99:
undecided

Op, Was on his way to Nigeria you said? What was he going to do in Nigeria? He should have known they will arrest him, is there a rocket science to that?

Anyway, until a reputable news media report it, i don't believe this news.
what other prove do u need. Even them has confirmed it on their twitter handle. He always sneak in and out if nigeria from time to time claiming they can't get him. So now d eagle has fallen. U can visit DSS off at Abuja for further clarification. Lol
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by CaptainCodes(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2015
lestat:

Animals in human skin!

Spot on. cool
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by hardbody: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2015
zingywingy:
Please tell all Nigerians that Yoruba land was built on war. Remember all our hereos like Ogunmola. Ogedengbe. Sango. AreeOnakankanfo. Ogun oni ire. Jogunomi. Akeja. And lots more.
We are always battle ready.. Ahon laase waa.
Bring it on

Guy grow up. Spears, bow and arrow are all different from the smallest of guns. Receive sense.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by xtervaganza(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. I would rather kill myself than commit suicide"_AWOLOWO OBAFEMI 1896
i would rather run away from a war that killed 3 million of yeebos and later marry FFK old pussy who will poison me once I'm impotent - odumegwu oloriburuku omo ale ojukwu

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2015
lemolemo:
by now kanu is enjoying some beating and dirty slap in cell from an Hausa police malam, the malam doesn't speak English to make it worse . All noise no action
let them use hot iron to iron that is tongue
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by smartmoses(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Arresting Biafran leader have started causing problem in the East as I m talking to u now.I hope this will not bring another civil war in Nigeria#Freedon is not crime

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Oyind17:

Naaaa I be Yoruba grin
Yoruba ko, ijaw Ni.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

Dude it doesn't work like that in the real world...recently Scotland,Catalans,Chechnya, Hongkong ,etc have tried secession ...thing is allowing a group go leave your nation will send a signal of weakness,prompting opportunists group to seek secession citing the group that was allowed to leave thereby creating even more problems for the Nation.Not happening anytime soon...

They will be tagged terrorists and drag the Igbo nation back by miles.
things don't work like that? Hope you recall Serbia breaking away from russia and Kosovo subsequently breaking away from serbia. The catalans already conducted a referendum. This a free world like I said the examples to cite are already available and as long as nigeria is a signatory to the UN these examples abide
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Rexnegro(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2015
sigiyaya:
If it is truth then the ZOO is getting to an end cool cool

America predicts nigeria disintegration by 2015.
2015 is still at hand, we should not forget.

Something is coming up, Nnamdi kanu that know is not foolish
stop giving ursef hope if u tink nigeria is a zoo then leave....bastards...I just pity monkey like u when nigeria deal with u people u go dey cry blood...d last civil war no teach una any lesson abi? Don't wait for nnamdi kanu u ursef can start d war na....useless people....we ve pmb now as president n under his watch nigeria won't break....tho left to me I wish u fooools should go sef.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

I do get your point,after you get the nation what else?The simple truth is,Nigeria dividing isn't the solution to anyone's grievances,just a selfish bunch who's probably looking at the resources of the region and leadership roles.Even within States ,there are tribes who just can't coexist,it's normal to have misunderstandings but who bears the brunt of the trouble when it starts?Those starting the trouble or the common man? Think

The restored nation and it's leaders cannot be worse than the present union and it's leaders. It's more than 100 years now, the sham marriage isn't working and will never work. No democrat wish to live in an Islamic State with a sharia loving @MBuhari, though the agitation started in 1967. The "Nigerian" state and it's leaders doesn't care about me or my family, so I also careless about Nigeria.
#FreeBiafra.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Yoruba ko, ijaw Ni.
why u no go church? all the since you've being committing here needs cleansing.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by VickJames(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2015
NOBODYY:
Oga All hands are on deck is a idiom Idioms can't be changed or used as past form... Biafrats no sabi english..
Please, I don't want to argue with you.
The statement isn't semantically incorrect.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Rexnegro(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2015
smartmoses:
Arresting Biafran leader have started causing problem in the East as I m talking to u now.I hope this will not bring another civil war in Nigeria#Freedon is not crime
Sure freedom isn't a crime but channel ur request diplomatically and not try to force it n not by going against d law by airing a radio station/tv which is a state offense(treason) ...u people can call for referendum for ur Biafra...if u dare go by anoda war again mehnn I pity u guys....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.