Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,535 members, 7,847,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123892 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to go down, millions will go down if Kalu goes down.

Millions go down? Lol

Lol again

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

Have you asked"Biafra" if she wants to be free?

All the Biafrans I know wants #FreedomNow! The ongoing petition has already attracted over 27k signatures within 3 weeks alone and still counting...from those who have Internet access.

Ask the Islamic Republic of Nigeria why she is derailing the Freedom movement of Biafrans for the restoration of Biafra by kidnaping the IPOB director.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2015
Yorobastard:

Thats the reason i said nigerians are the biggest hypocrites...I am watching tho
Hypocrisy no gree them see road my broda.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bayulll01(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2015
exxell:

And when will miscarriage arrest that he devil/ apocalypse you have in your womb grin grin

Thunder remove that still born and hybreed imbecillicistic dog you will birth soon... Animal cheesy cheesy

Behavioural baboon like you that hades injected a vile sperm into so that you will sire an over bloated lesbian into the universe. God forbid.

Can u see the effect of low rated weeds,its destroy ur life
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Eyepencil: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2015
chidifyn:
what other prove do u need. Even them has confirmed it on their twitter handle. He always sneak in and out if nigeria from time to time claiming they can't get him. So now d eagle has fallen. U can visit DSS off at Abuja for further clarification. Lol

Shut up fool!!!

He announced his arrival before coming to nigeria. Stop reasoning with your menstrual pad. Biiitch!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Ngwaukwu1(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2015
The agitation for Biafra is about a peoples wish to live seperately from those with whom they do not share a common history, culture and aspirations for the future.

A lot of people who self identify as Biafrans have come to do so because of what they see to be irreconcilable differerences with some of the ethnic nationalities that make up Nigeria which makes the building of a nation with these peoples impossible

Whille Nnamdi Kanu is one of the faces of Biafra today, he is not Biafra. My hope is that the current leadership of IPOB factored in the possible arrest of Nnamdi Kanu into their grand scheme of things and have in place clear contingency plans that will enhance the cause of Biafra following this arrest.

If they do not seek to benefit from this arrest then we shall wait for another who will come in their stead.

Nnamdi Kanu may be arrested. Not Biafra.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by edgyslim: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2015
VickJames:

Please correct this statement, "all hands are on desk"

Thanks.

Olodo!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2015
This will be child's play for the zoo.

Watch the muslims in action

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/boko-haram-behead-nigerian-soldier-borno-nigeria/
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by dacovajnr: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2015
lestat:

Sharrap!!! I am igbo and I don't recodnize or associate with Biafra!!!
Yes seun is a tribalist but you biafran enthusiasts are worse!!
As in I have not the slightest understanding of what the biafran ideology is about! Yet you want all igbos support?
Back then yes there was an attempted genocide so Ojukwu formed it to save our people and I respect him for that but today there's no attempted genocide!!
Yes tribalism is very high in Nigeria but all tribes are guilty!!!
So why form Biafra over something that even we are guilty of? Or is it marginalization?? My dear instead of crying that our region is under developed let's hold all our governors accountable or is it the yorubas and hausas stopping our governors from tackling the crippling erosion in Anambra?!! Or the filth lining all the streets in Abia?!! Or the total lack of security in South eastern states?!!!
F00lish illiterate!!! The governors in south east are not doing anything meaningful now so it's Biafra that will make them act?!!
Have u guys even carried out an opinion poll of all igbos to see how many are even interested in this rubbish dream to form biafra?
My dear u guys are a bunch of thieves who want to form a lawless region where u can oppress and defraud the people !!!

If u really cared about igbos start holding the present south eastern governors to account!!
Make them build schools, good roads, independent power projects, improve security by installing cctvs everywhere!
Make them equip the hospitals! Make them subsidize education, make them arrest importers of fake and substandard goods!!!

Animals in human skin!
Wish I could like this post over and over again..

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Adeshizzy: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2015
NOBODYY:
They even call the Mumu Cownu commander in chief

Commander in chief of wetin abeg?? Of flat_heads ?? cheesy cheesy

oponu ni awon people yen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Funjosh(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Drama! Drama!! Drama!!!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by donem: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2015
igbanbajo:

...and you're excited to say that he holds a British passport. How much of a Biafran is he then?

One that would use the British cover when in trouble while the thousands/millions he incites to violence don't have such a privileged cover.
Use your head, think!
l have never been influenced by his incisive comments to commit violence, on the advice of using my head, I do else I'll have loosed it.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by freecocoa(f): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Lock that psycho up and throw the keys away. angry
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2015
He must be an 'ANIMAL'to have believe he can walk straight into the 'ZOO' without being caught for his evil against the nation.
If all indeginous people are to ask for a country then the world will become chaotic.
True Igbos should promote regional autonomy and with time attention will be less at the centre.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by adekunle0000: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Killing Muhammad Yusuf did not stop Boko Haram. Imprisoning Nelson Mandela did not stop the ANC. Prosecuting the Waldenses did not stop the Reformation. The death of Ken Saro Wiwa did not put an end to environmental activism. The imprisonment of Lenin this not stop the Russian Communists. The imprisonment of Adolf Hitler only was his greatest grand entry into German politics. The assassination of Martin Luther King did not stop the civil right movements. The expelling of Fidel Castro from Cuba by the Batista government did not stop Cuba from falling under communist rule. 22 years of Mao Zedong's (Chairman Mao) stay in the harsh Chinese wilderness only strengthened his resolute in initiating the Chinese revolution. The fall of France in the second world war only presented a stage for the French liberator Charles de Gaulle to rise. The death of Osama Bin Laden was not the death of radical Islamic jihadism. The killing of Che Ernesto Guevara is not the killing of the guerrilla warfare. The death of Jesus Christ was only the marvelous beginning of the radical Christ movements.‪#‎FREE‬ NNAMDI KANU NOW FOR THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE CONSEQUENCES.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Eyepencil: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2015
smartmoses:
Arresting Biafran leader have started causing problem in the East as I m talking to u now.I hope this will not bring another civil war in Nigeria#Freedon is not crime

3 hausa men corpse were seen floating on river niger dis morning. I pity sm hapless fools living in biafraland nw.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by edgyslim: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2015
MadCow1:
By now the DSS don use slap dey ask am questions..

Meanwhile Prisoner Jimoh and ehn guys don dey count set for the rape.

Who be prisoner Jimoh grin grin
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2015
FrankAba1:

All the Biafrans I know wants #FreedomNow! The ongoing petition has already attracted over 27k signatures within 3 weeks alone and still counting...from those who have Internet access.

Ask the Islamic Republic of Nigeria why she is derailing the Freedom movement of Biafrans for the restoration of Biafra by kidnaping the IPOB director.

27k ...what a paltry figure.Better hop off the internet and go ask that widow in her farm struggling to feed her 5kids,if she wants in on Biafra.It is not the internet the bombing will start from,but those hamlets and hinterlands.So go take your polls there.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by uncleade(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Ngwaukwu1(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

27k ...what a paltry figure.Better hop off the internet and go ask that widow in her farm struggling to feed her 5kids,if she wants in on Biafra.It is not the internet the bombing will start from,but those hamlets and hinterlands.So go take your polls there.

Which bombing are you on about?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

Ok.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by willibounce1(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:
Nnamdi is going to meet Buhari with his rod.He shall say "Let my people go" and Buhari will respond "F.uck off,Dan Iska!!" Then Hunamdee will drop hi rod and it will turn to a snake Buhari will laugh and say "Wallahi Hunamdee you have bring meat por fefe souf"

Chai! You can kill person with laughter . LMAO
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by CaptainCodes(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2015
adekunle0000:
Killing Muhammad Yusuf did not stop Boko Haram. Imprisoning Nelson Mandela did not stop the ANC. Prosecuting the Waldenses did not stop the Reformation. The death of Ken Saro Wiwa did not put an end to environmental activism. The imprisonment of Lenin this not stop the Russian Communists. The imprisonment of Adolf Hitler only was his greatest grand entry into German politics. The assassination of Martin Luther King did not stop the civil right movements. The expelling of Fidel Castro from Cuba by the Batista government did not stop Cuba from falling under communist rule. 22 years of Mao Zedong's (Chairman Mao) stay in the harsh Chinese wilderness only strengthened his resolute in initiating the Chinese revolution. The fall of France in the second world war only presented a stage for the French liberator Charles de Gaulle to rise. The death of Osama Bin Laden was not the death of radical Islamic jihadism. The killing of Che Ernesto Guevara is not the killing of the guerrilla warfare. The death of Jesus Christ was only the marvelous beginning of the radical Christ movements.‪#‎FREE‬ NNAMDI KANU NOW FOR THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE CONSEQUENCES.

And you continue to deceive yourself.. ..
I imagine you are a resident in the western region, aren't you?

What killed Marcus Garvey?.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

Which bombing are you on about?

Those clamoring for war...of course you should know they don't fight wars with sticks and horses these days.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Badgers14: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2015
logica:
...even if he was not a Nigerian citizen, check the case of Simon Mann and Mark Thatcher.

You got it right sir... "Even if he was not a Nigerian Citizen"..... Then he is 100% British then... I understand this issue is sorta confusing thats why many European countries .. Germany, Norway, Austria, Swiss e.t.c dont entertain dual citizenship..

Cheers!!!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2015
CaptainCodes:

And you continue to deceive yourself.. ..
I imagine you are a resident in the western region, aren't you?

What killed Marcus Garvey?.

Are you immortal?
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Ngwaukwu1(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

Those clamoring for war...of course you should know they don't fight wars with sticks and horses these days.

The agitation for Biafra is not a clamour for war.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

The agitation for Biafra is not a clamour for war.
There is a 90% war rate for every secession attempt...History should guide you.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by igbanbajo(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2015
lestat:

Sharrap!!! I am igbo and I don't recodnize or associate with Biafra!!!
Yes seun is a tribalist but you biafran enthusiasts are worse!!
As in I have not the slightest understanding of what the biafran ideology is about! Yet you want all igbos support?
Back then yes there was an attempted genocide so Ojukwu formed it to save our people and I respect him for that but today there's no attempted genocide!!
Yes tribalism is very high in Nigeria but all tribes are guilty!!!
So why form Biafra over something that even we are guilty of? Or is it marginalization?? My dear instead of crying that our region is under developed let's hold all our governors accountable or is it the yorubas and hausas stopping our governors from tackling the crippling erosion in Anambra?!! Or the filth lining all the streets in Abia?!! Or the total lack of security in South eastern states?!!!
F00lish illiterate!!! The governors in south east are not doing anything meaningful now so it's Biafra that will make them act?!!
Have u guys even carried out an opinion poll of all igbos to see how many are even interested in this rubbish dream to form biafra?
My dear u guys are a bunch of thieves who want to form a lawless region where u can oppress and defraud the people !!!

If u really cared about igbos start holding the present south eastern governors to account!!
Make them build schools, good roads, independent power projects, improve security by installing cctvs everywhere!
Make them equip the hospitals! Make them subsidize education, make them arrest importers of fake and substandard goods!!!

Animals in human skin!

Bookmarked.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Ritchiee: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2015
superstar1:

Arrest Kanu and see Nigeria burn. He has been arrested and nothing happened.

As usual the deluded King kong chest beaters and noise makers are changing goalposts again by saying Kanu is up to something.

We are patiently waiting for the something.
The only something Kanu should expect is what is called HAMMERHOUSEOFHORROR type of torture especially if he lands in the hands of hausa/fulani DSS operatives.Have you ever thought about the kind of crying aliens one would see if hot needle is passed through his manhood.His case is pathetic.He has maligned almost everybody-Britain,Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa etc.
I just hope he comes out of this unformatted.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by kossyablaze(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The question is where? As in where would the millions that would go down with Kanu come from? Hint: Look at the Nigeria history from 1966-1970 and you will figure it out.
I'm Igbo buh not supportn biafra.U made reference of 1966-1970,dats crap.Nigeria couldn't defeat ordinary thousands of boko haram members.Na millions of biafrans dey won defeat?If d country is plunged to war again,Nigeria will suffer more.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.