Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,533 members, 7,847,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123891 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Burger01(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2015
franudi:
You are senseless.They can never kill him.They will soon release him and charge him to court.Amnesty international is watching.
Phool! Who said your dolt was gonna be killed You guys are just spineless as usual. Strap a bomb mofo and head to DSS office... Simpleundecided

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by deb(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2015
flyingsnail:
Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable...

Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle;

the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Well articulated comment of a deluded soul.
I pity all the ignoramus calling fro Biafra. The wiser Igbos know that it will not go down well for the Igbos instead it will make them worse off.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2015
kishimi8:

Funniest post of the day, use of biological weapons against a civilian population would forward your cause right? ,
Use of a disease you can't control will simply backfire,

Ok.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bigtt76(f): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2015
ROTLMAO hahaha so funny. Ain't there airports in Biafra Land yet? Why travel to your perceived hostile country and expect to be received like a king? I'm sure that thing he's smoking has finished grin

mekaboy:
If this is true Nnamdi kanu OYO is your case. Every biafra state now has a minister, Governors are set. They are now waiting for 2016 budget, Nigeria is ready to take off with biafran ministers.

You will soon explain to them at DSS what you are fighting for. Onyeara.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by zingywingy: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2015
Idiot.... The guys i mentioned above don't rely on spears.. because they aint Igbos.. They don't believe in bow and arrow.. because they dont eat goros.
They are ancestrals. Yoruba people are gods.
Only Yoruba understands

hardbody:

Guy grow up. Spears, bow and arrow are all different from the smallest of guns. Receive sense.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Papishi(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Stolen:
[size=18pt]We have sew our own carmouflag, go and sew yours.

Biafran forces.
[/size]

I believe what you should have written is "we have sown our camouflage, go and sew yours" OLODO

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2015
You guys will see a gentle nnamdi on his release. No one goes to dss and remains the same.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Okeikpu(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2015
DSS my a$$ smiley) where is Shacow nd hs fellow demons? Ds F00ls thought that we re cowards like the Yorubas. Now the world will see what we re telling them abt the ZOO created by the Britain.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Mbediogu(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2015
sigiyaya:
If it is truth then the ZOO is getting to an end cool cool

America predicts nigeria disintegration by 2015.
2015 is still at hand, we should not forget.

Something is coming up, Nnamdi kanu that know is not foolish

Long live Nigeria. Long live Biafra. Live and let live. Egbe bere Ugo bere nke si ibeya ebela nku kwa ya. The earlier we recognize how much Nigeria and Biafra need each other in
the sub region the better.
e

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by mediachirps(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2015
Nigerians ask yourself how did BH started? Just this way.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Femiwilli: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Nigerians are hypocrites

They hate the south-East & South-South yet they dont want them to leave.

The f00lani's threat the South West like it's a hunting safari,
yet not one cowardly yolobar can speak against the f00lani masters of theirs
[/size]
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2015
VonBismark:
things don't work like that? Hope you recall Serbia breaking away from russia and Kosovo subsequently breaking away from serbia. The catalans already conducted a referendum. This a free world like I said the examples to cite are already available and as long as nigeria is a signatory to the UN these examples abide

Yes ,that was in the past.The former USSR was lenient but now they recognize their mistakes.Go and take one square meter of their land for a new nation and watch Vladimir bomb you back to the stone ages.
Ukraine allowed Crimea go...now Donetsk is about the follow,guess you also don't understand the concept of sovereignty and territorial integrity.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by PedroJP(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2015
billyG:
I had they bastard mum was raped & impregnated by a rampaging niajarian soldier during d civil war that make d fatherless bastard a northerner onyehausa.

Do u mean Rochas Okorohausa ?
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2015
Stolen:
[size=18pt]Nnamdi is only a very low ranking foot soldier in the scheme of things.

He has done as he is told.

Nigeria do your worst and wear your own camouflager.

We are already wearing ours, 2015 must not pass us by.

American troops stationed in Cameroon and Ghana, we are waiting for Nigeria to play their part.

Do your worst. [/size]
Norring go happen, boards is a dead agenda.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Gracito(f): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2015
BALLOSKI:
a pretty igbo for that matter.
hahaha, thank you wink
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Buhari going to the UN summit to express his support for the Palestinians to have a separate state from Isreal, only to arrest Nnamdi Kanu few weeks later for the same issue for which he expressed his support before the whole world. little wonder Nnamdi Kanu considered it a zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Gracito:
hahaha, thank you wink
you are welcome!

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2015
FrankAba1:

The restored nation and it's leaders cannot be worse than the present union and it's leaders. It's more than 100 years now, the sham marriage isn't working and will never work. No democrat wish to live in an Islamic State with a sharia loving @MBuhari, though the agitation started in 1967. The "Nigerian" state and it's leaders doesn't care about me or my family, so I also careless about Nigeria.
#FreeBiafra.

Have you asked"Biafra" if she wants to be free?
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Okeikpu(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Mr Heeeboson1

i'll be the happiest lady on earth if an independent biafra republic can be realized this very hour. I swear by the heavens i'l donate free shuttle buses that would be used to transport the Heeebos back to Heeeboland.

However, i am not a dunce like you, i know that namdi kanu is just a swindler and a rabble rouser. I'll rather love seeing Heeebos like Prof Joy Ogwu, the current president of the united nations security council agitate for biafra instead of internet miscreants like namdi kanu and his goons
Nothing on ds planet earth will change our mind towards Biafra.... So guy park well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by igbanbajo(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2015
IBROHIM:
There are things I don't understand about the typical Ibo man/woman who supports this Biafra thing! Someone should enlighten me on these!

1. If you guys succeed in leaving Nigeria, what happens to ur trillions worth of investments, businesses, landed properties and even Large population that you have scattered all across every nook and crannies of this country? Do you think the business space of the south east can accommodate you guys when everybody back home is selling?

2. Do you think the monopoly you guys enjoy presently in critical businesses everywhere in Nigeria will still be allowed? If for anything at all the average Ibo man is supposed to be the biggest agitator of one Nigeria because take it or leave it they are the wealthiest in the country! They are the most accommodated!!! How easy is it to get a land in Ibo land if you are not Ibo? Just food for thought!!!

To point number one.
The properties (land, houses, stocks, and other valuables - immovable, outright or partially) would be mostly lost or sold for peanuts in order to escape to a safe haven. Only those who sell early enough will get the little value, those who delay will get nothing once it's apparent that the time for flight to safety is at hand. Remember what happened to properties acquired by Ghanaians when they got an ultimatum to leave Nigeria? The thought of leaving to return to them after the break up might not be entertained as the experience of Port Harcourt in 1970 would readily be recalled.

To the second part of your point number one: the South East space will be too small to accommodate all Igbos who are scattered all over Nigeria. This has been said many times by some prominent Igbo leaders (pardon my inability to drop names, I can't clearly remember the names but I think one lawyer/prof. Nwachukwu said so recently). Imagine Igbos who are mostly traders and transporters trying to sell their goods to one another! Who will buy from whom? And as for long distance transporters, think about the small enclave they will be reduced to, think also about the sheer number of transporters and their fleets of vehicles. Think about redundancy. Think about loss of investments. Think about ultimate bankruptcy.

To the second point.
Their place will be taken by businessmen of other ethnic stock. Remember that it's not that the Igbo business men and women are the only ones in the Nigerian business space, it's just that they have the upper hand in some business lines they choose to play in due to their sheer number and other business acumen (both positive and negative). In capitalism, every business tries to out do the others. It's not emotion. It's just the way capitalism works.

In summary, I agree with your submission that it pays our Igbo brothers and sisters better to stay in the larger entity called Nigeria rather than take steps that will reverse all the gains made by their brethren.

Disclosure: I have friends and work colleagues of Igbo extraction that I love and do not wish any calamity to befall them.

Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by sigiyaya(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Mbediogu:

Long live Nigeria. Long live Biafra. Live and let live. Egbe bere Ugo bere nke si ibeya ebela nku kwa ya. The earlier we recognize how much Nigeria and Biafra need each other in
the sub region the better.
e

Egbe bere Ugo bere nke si ibeya ebela nku kwa ya. Biafra must stand as a country and nigeria as a country too and not in one entity biko
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:
If I wake up tomorrow morning and its not raining fire and brimstone just as y'all Biafrans have been threatening on here, then it becomes confirmed that y'all nothing but bunch of Báśťáŕď flat-heads.
As in Original omo-ale atoko wa ba ile je.
Awon omo irankiran dede.
Why are you people angry or fighting because they said they don't want to be Nigerians again
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

Yes ,that was in the past.The former USSR was lenient but now they recognize their mistakes.Go and take one square meter of their land for a new nation and watch Vladimir bomb you back to the stone ages.
Ukraine allowed Crimea go...now Donetsk is about the follow,guess you also don't understand the concept of sovereignty and territorial integrity.
this is not about USSR being lenient its about the rights and the rules. If any other group wants to break away from Russia they will. The Palestines already considering a seperate state from Israel and their Flag already flies in the UN. This is the world that we live in people are more aware of their rights than before. You can't just impede on those rights all the time
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Okudiover(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2015
cry cry cry If the Dictator/Director of Radio Biafra goes to Prison for 60 years who go dey scratch the first lady's fanny naw? cry cry cry

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Okeikpu(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2015
Ds Zoo pple r pushing us to the limit grin well ds time isn't for blah blah.......... Many of their children r schooling abroad, nd many of them r coming abroad for medication..... Well I said its time to act......
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by omonnakoda: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2015
The borders are open those who want to leave are free to do so.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2015
I knew he was a spineless unassertive fraud when i heard was operating from england. You mean a cause you should live among your people, suffer what they suffer. Can't be enjoying uk and urge ur people to agitate. That's the way of a coward. Now the poor radio warrior is facing the minimal strength of his enemy.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by k1centy: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to go down, millions will go down if Kalu goes down.
mufu, Asari Dokubo said more than this.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by logica(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Badgers14:

If he retained his dual citizenship and travelled to Nigeria with his green passport..... UK foreign office cant do much.. Very little if anything..
Because he is in Nigeria and also a Nigerian citizen.
...even if he was not a Nigerian citizen, check the case of Simon Mann and Mark Thatcher.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Yorobastard(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2015
VonBismark:
Buhari going to the UN summit to express his support for the Palestinians to have a separate state from Isreal, only to arrest Nnamdi Kanu few weeks later for the same issue for which he expressed his support before the whole world. little wonder Nnamdi Kanu considered it a zoo.

Thats the reason i said nigerians are the biggest hypocrites...I am watching tho

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Ejjis(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2015
I believe b4 he showed up something reasonable has been achieved. Long life Kalu Long life Republic of Biafra...
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2015
VonBismark:
this is not about USSR being lenient its about the rights and the rules. If any other group wants to break away from Russia they will. The Palestines already considering a seperate state from Israel and their Flag already flies in the UN. This is the world that we live in people are more aware of their rights than before. You can't just impede on those rights all the time

Go ask the Chechens...its contradictory you talk bout rights when you haven't gotten the consent of every Igbo person if they want to join Biafran course.Or don't they have rights too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.