Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. (3619 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
I just remembered this post and it's very prophetic, I wish those who died read this.

2 Likes

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Unik3030: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
wisdomguy4u:

So you don't even know the main purpose of the protest, yet you here opening threads about it. Self determination of biafra is the main purpose of the agitation. Nnamdi kanu has already sacrifice his life the course. So killing him or releasing him will not end the struggle for self determination.

A lot of your forefathers died for you to be free today, if they didn't , probably, by time you might have been separated from your family and forcibly shipped to some part of european as slave. So, your logic is buttered with cowardice.
are u kidding me? so the meaning of sacrifice to u is when u incur wrath on your people n run away? I believe if he sacrifice his life like u claim he will definitely be in d warfront n not run away leaving his gullible followers to die

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Unik3030:
are u kidding me? so the meaning of sacrifice to u is when u incur wrath on your people n run away? I believe if he sacrifice his life like u claim he will definitely be in d warfront n not run away leaving his gullible followers to die

I'm telling u
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Unik3030: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
SonOfEl:

Cowardice speaks again.....shior

At least they died for a noble cause while peacefully protesting and agitating.... They are not cowards and armchair critics like you.

Do you know how much blood that has been shed for slavery to end? For the bible to be published? For christianity to survive? For independence and human rights?

DUDE, A COWARD IS EVEN BRAVER THAN YOU.
u people have always labelled others as cowards n all your warriors in the history of mankind ran away when they were needed the most e. g ojukwu n NK. if u want to prove that u are brave, y not go n carry ipob flag in Abia.

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by emerged01(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
dedollarman:
Op u are very stupid those people that was killed by cowards in uniform what do they do wrong by participating in a peaceful demonstration for self determination which is even
Garanty in Nigeria constitution and UN charter
Nigeria is indeed ZOO if not for cowardly wickedness of police and army in uniform that kill people at will because their armed and the government
Can not question their ruthless act in instill professionalism in our system just imagine how they ruthlessly kill peaceful Muslim shiita like as if they are not human
shame
Read carefully. once you know that your life have no duplicate,you protect it. Generally,the world is not a safe place. The shot Ipob are dead and gone. Nothing you say can bring them back to live. If you have to fight,fight wisely.
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Had to dig it up.
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by GeneralStan(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
mekaboy:
I laugh at all these misguided igbo youths that have been brainwashed by nnamdi kanu that the yoruba and hausas are their problem. Did the yoruba stop innoson, dora akunyili and other outstanding Igbos from succeeding ?

Even those who did not go to school or learn any skill are blaming yoruba and hausa.

Let me tell you something, even though Nigeria comes first in the army or navy, those northern soldiers wont be happy that they are killing their brothers up north.

Trust me, they wont waste a second to smoke you out at the slightest provocation. This is how u will be making noise, after you come online to cry and post pictures of ipob members killed and look for sympathy.

Trust me you will die for northing and nnamdi kanu will still be alive.

A word they say is enough for the wise. Onye obuna zaa afa nna ya.

If you feel you are superior and want to show it. Show it with your hardwork and contribution like okonjo iweala, soludo, dora akunyili etc.

Not by making noise and cursing people.

Ogwugo ka ora m nonu .

You are a typical Lily livered efulefu so I am by no means surprised by your worthless write up there, but I have news for you and Sissy's like you... We will never stop until Biafra is restored so you can go ahead and shit your pants!
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
mekaboy:
I laugh at all these misguided igbo youths that have been brainwashed by nnamdi kanu that the yoruba and hausas are their problem. Did the yoruba stop innoson, dora akunyili and other outstanding Igbos from succeeding ?

Even those who did not go to school or learn any skill are blaming yoruba and hausa.

Let me tell you something, even though Nigeria comes first in the army or navy, those northern soldiers wont be happy that they are killing their brothers up north.

Trust me, they wont waste a second to smoke you out at the slightest provocation. This is how u will be making noise, after you come online to cry and post pictures of ipob members killed and look for sympathy.

If you feel you are superior and want to show it. Show it with your hardwork and contribution like okonjo iweala, soludo, dora akunyili etc.

Ogwugo ka ora m nonu .
If don't die for biafran struggle.Is it for your father and cursed generation I should die for?
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by kettykin: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
mekaboy:

Ogwugo ka ora m nonu .

Do you know what innosson has passed through in the hands of the Nigerian , or what Emeagwali passed through.

i am surprised at how igbo youths are following Nnamdi Kanu blindly and getting into problems , Nnamdi Kanu is an usurper and a fraud .

how can a foool in london put a prize tag on a sitting Governor, this is the height of imbecility and madness and igbo youths will believe him blindly
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by kettykin: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Biafran4life:
If don't die for biafran struggle.Is it for your father and cursed generation I should die for?

No body needs to die in other to achieve biafra, biafra is 90% brain work , 5 % talk walk and 5% battle , Nnamdi kanu has run out of ideas , please abandon him, before he was full of ideas , now he is far spent. How can IPOB have an expired leader and follow him blindly , please ask questions . why declare bounty on a sitting Governor and expect him to look blindly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Afamed: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Biafran4life:
Don't die for nothing. Nnamdi is far away in UK, pushing you to attack a sitting Gov here in Nigeria.
Use your sense for once. Wisdom is profitable.

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
I warned them since 2015.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak / Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.