Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. (3606 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
I laugh at all these misguided igbo youths that have been brainwashed by nnamdi kanu that the yoruba and hausas are their problem. Did the yoruba stop innoson, dora akunyili and other outstanding Igbos from succeeding ?

Even those who did not go to school or learn any skill are blaming yoruba and hausa.

Let me tell you something, even though Nigeria comes first in the army or navy, those northern soldiers wont be happy that they are killing their brothers up north.

Trust me, they wont waste a second to smoke you out at the slightest provocation. This is how u will be making noise, after you come online to cry and post pictures of ipob members killed and look for sympathy.

Trust me you will die for northing and nnamdi kanu will still be alive.

A word they say is enough for the wise. Onye obuna zaa afa nna ya.

If you feel you are superior and want to show it. Show it with your hardwork and contribution like okonjo iweala, soludo, dora akunyili etc.

Not by making noise and cursing people.

Ogwugo ka ora m nonu .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Idrismusty97(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
At least the pictures would be in colour, Not the usual Black and white pics we are used to.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by brize(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/radiobiafra/photos/a.151039555077371.1073741826.149774505203876/493758224138834/?type=3&source=46&refid=17 we are happy for the arrest, now the zoo will tell the world he wrong he did. Lol, we are waiting
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by IGBOPRINCE: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
What is the essence of this thread?
When biafra dispute began, we commented here?
When nnamdi kanu outburst, we re here.
When yoruba stole igbos products in alaba, yaba and co, we re also here to comments and rant.

So if the actors and actresses fall a victim, we re here to comment ?

This thread no concerns nairalanders, e concerns those wey dey put the thing into practice lol.

So no need to tell us , we(igbos,hausa and yoruba) re spectators says pythagoras..
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by simplycarro: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Idrismusty97:
At least the pictures would be in colour, Not the usual Black and white pics we are used to.

Haahahahhhahahahha that is wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Movic1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by wonderiyke(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2015
mekaboy:
I laugh at all these misguided igbo youths that have been brainwashed by nnamdi kanu that the yoruba and hausas are their problem. Did the yoruba stop innoson, dora akunyili and other outstanding Igbos from succeeding ?

Even those who did not go to school or learn any skill are blaming yoruba and hausa.

Let me tell you something, even though Nigeria comes first in the army or navy, those northern soldiers wont be happy that they are killing their brothers up north.

Trust me, they wont waste a second to smoke you out at the slightest provocation. This is how u will be making noise, after you come online to cry and post pictures of ipob members killed and look for sympathy.

If you feel you are superior and want to show it. Show it with your hardwork and contribution like okonjo iweala, soludo, dora akunyili etc.

Ogwugo ka ora m nonu .

I love your take on the matter. I have been trying to tell them that this Kalu's strategy is to target the ignorance of frustrated jobless folks from the South-East, educated and uneducated alike. Rather unfortunate situation sha.

2 Likes

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2015
How many have died in the protest so far.

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2015
Bros, this protest is not about Nnamdi Kanu!
He is only a visible excuse for it.!

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2015
noblezone:
Bros, this protest is not about Nnamdi Kanu! He is only a visible excuse for it.!
What is it about?

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by sammyj: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2015
If anybody die for him that person will die like a chicken is killed without any sorrow. Imagine the ministerial appointees from the SE happy and did not reject their position or neglect the program venue. The same people from this region will be enjoying all the benefits of the ministers while some chicken are busy dying for an ignoramus called Kanu. Why not this protesters channel the grievances to the newly appointed minsters rather than fight an unjust battle.

4 Likes

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by speedyGonzales: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2015
[size=14pt]LIE MUHAMMAD NOW ON NAIRALAND TRYING TO INDOCTRINATE YOU TO A SLAVE MENTALITY LIKE THE YORUBA'S!
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
mekaboy:

Ogwugo ka ora m nonu .

Biko jide onu go aka, we didn't ask u Yoruba people all those nonsense.

Please allow the people who wants self determination to go for it. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by lawrenceunaa: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
mekaboy:

Ogwugo ka ora m nonu .
nobody is dying for KANU. Biafra is our struggle.
All yelloba keep saying jobless youths at the end u can't find anyone u are better than amidst them.

2 Likes

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Feraz(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
speedyGonzales:
[size=14pt]LIE MUHAMMAD NOW ON NAIRALAND TRYING TO INDOCTRINATE YOU TO A SLAVE MENTALITY LIKE THE YORUBA'S!
[/size]
I don't think calling the other tribe is necessary. You will start up something here again.

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by speedyGonzales: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Feraz:
I don't think calling the other tribe is necessary. You will start up something here again.

I know you are right, However, I have Noticed Yoruba's on NL tend to attack other tribes, So I have decided to specify their propaganda any-time, I see it!
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
mekaboy:

What is it about?

So you don't even know the main purpose of the protest, yet you here opening threads about it. Self determination of biafra is the main purpose of the agitation. Nnamdi kanu has already sacrifice his life the course. So killing him or releasing him will not end the struggle for self determination.

A lot of your forefathers died for you to be free today, if they didn't , probably, by time you might have been separated from your family and forcibly shipped to some part of european as slave. So, your logic is buttered with cowardice.
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
How many igbos died today in the name of kanu? Now you did not stay in Nigeria and you did not see the biafra. All u saw was hot bullet that took your life away.

Nnamdi kanu is a blood sucking demon. He will not contribute a dime to the burial of those that died today. He won't support their family in any way. He just motivated them to shed their blood.

If you are tired of your life, go and be fighting for nnamdi kanu, you could be the next person to be shot.

He might finally be released and he will return to UK after several igbos have died.

Keep fighting.

4 Likes

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
So nnamdi kanu is released, he will return to UK to be with his pregnant wife . They will celebrate Xmas and have a nice time.

Those that died, what did they die for? How will their families celebrate Xmas without them?

Has the biafra they died for come to reality?

3 Likes

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
mekaboy:
So nnamdi kanu is released, he will return to UK to be with his pregnant wife . They will celebrate Xmas and have a nice time.

Those that died, what did they die for? How will their families celebrate Xmas without them?

sharrap
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by dedollarman(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op u are very stupid those people that was killed by cowards in uniform what do they do wrong by participating in a peaceful demonstration for self determination which is even
Garanty in Nigeria constitution and UN charter
Nigeria is indeed ZOO if not for cowardly wickedness of police and army in uniform that kill people at will because their armed and the government
Can not question their ruthless act in instill professionalism in our system just imagine how they ruthlessly kill peaceful Muslim shiita like as if they are not human
shame

2 Likes

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
dedollarman:
Op u are very stupid those people that was killed by cowards in uniform what do they do wrong by participating in a peaceful demonstration for self determination which is even
Garanty in Nigeria constitution and UN charter
Nigeria is indeed ZOO if not for cowardly wickedness of police and army in uniform that kill people at will because their armed and the government
Can not question their ruthless act in instill professionalism in our system just imagine how they ruthlessly kill peaceful Muslim shiita like as if they are not human
shame

Maybe if they did not listen to radio biafra, they would be alive today.

4 Likes

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by bettercreature(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:
[/size]
The OP is actually right! those Hausa soldiers are not happy killing their tribe in the name of killing bokoharam,they will take revenge if any tribe make slight mistake to demostrate nuisance in public
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:

I know you are right, However, I have Noticed Yoruba's on NL tend to attack other tribes, So I have decided to specify their propaganda any-time, I see it!

Shut up, you unfortunate liar. The only people who attack other tribes here is Biafrans, not even igbos. You attacked South-South when they refused to join your foolishness. You attack Hausa and Yoruba consistently; and then you cry of everybody hating you when you are paid in your own coin.

You people think you are special, I agree, specially reetarded. If you think everybody hates you because you are so special and unique, I say y'all are specially and uniquely deluded. Nobody gives a flying fùck about you guys.

The likes of Jim Nwobodo have done more harm to your kin than any so-called tribalist ever will. If you don't know that, I hope your secession comes quick enough. I don't feel safe around psychopaths who are far removed from reality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by Money40: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op think igbos are cowards, they know about the death and still coming out, how many times have igbos Been killed in the north and there shop looted by northern urchins , but you see the same igbos returning to the same north in two weeks interval, igbos don't fear death or future they are go getters confront them with good argument not this your normal line # they have not seen war bla bla bla they should ask there elder bla bla bla
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by SonOfEl(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
mekaboy:

Cowardice speaks again.....shior

At least they died for a noble cause while peacefully protesting and agitating.... They are not cowards and armchair critics like you.

Do you know how much blood that has been shed for slavery to end? For the bible to be published? For christianity to survive? For independence and human rights?

DUDE, A COWARD IS EVEN BRAVER THAN YOU.
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by mekaboy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
SonOfEl:

Cowardice speaks again.....shior

At least they died for a noble cause while peacefully protesting and agitating.... They are not cowards and armchair critics like you.

Do you know how blood that has been shed for slavery to end? For the bible to be published? For christianity to survive? For independence and human rights?

DUDE, A COWARD IS EVEN BRAVER THAN YOU.

I am 100% that none of those who died are related to you.

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by sharawwy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Illiteracy!!!
Ignorance!!!
Igbo!!!
I guess those three things all have something in common!!!
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by BabaMutum71: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
onyebuna zaa afa nnaya? for your information your only afa nna is Biafra and if you happen to loose it now you will have to remain the slave you and your father have always been under this contraption called nigeria. you know what i mean if you can be man enough to own up to the fact that you if at all you are a real igbo man have always been their slave as they even time without numbers tell you that to the face, yes you tell me about togetherness in nigeria. well, i think you are one of those properties and life is in the north and for the fact they are afraid they might loose it if nigeria brake, sell out their brothers in the struggle to get afa nna as you said. enough is enough for the wise and not the sabotours

1 Like

Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by GenIgrigi: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
**grins** The op should keep deceiving himself. Just few months ago it was "Igbo man can not lock up his shop and protest for what he believes in" today 'they are calling Igbos zombies for fighting for they rightly believe in, the last time they saw such resilience was in the 67-70s and it scares them. fulanis and their saboteurs should forgerrit, nigeria is gone forever. **grins**
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by SonOfEl(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
mekaboy:

I am 100% that none of those who died are related to you.

Too bad for you, some were
Re: Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu. by nduprincekc(m): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2015
IPOB MEMBER'S HAV NOTHIN TO DO WIT UR ADVICE''MR WIZDOM MAKER''PLZ U CAN CHEK D ODA SYD OF HELL IF U DETAMINE TO B CARING SOME''''''

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals / Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa / Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.