Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War (1035 Views)

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by helinues: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2015
Remember, your brothers and sisters are all over other states in Nigeria

Consider those who have families and still trying to make ends meet

Consider those who have married other tribes

Consider their businesses

Consider those who are bread winners to the family and still remember to send you token while living outside their hometown

If the war should started, remember that not all your people are so rich to afford to return to their hometown

Let us shun violence

At least for now, Nigeria belongs to all

A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by merry02(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2015
You don't force marriage on someone....

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by helinues: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2015

I guess you miss that part

merry02:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by LoveMachine(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2015
helinues tell them!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by DaBullIT(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Please no more warnings

Afterall this according to the comments i have read is part of the plan, To sacrifice this Kalu so that another will rise in his place

It's all part of the plan, so i hope the plan continues to unfold
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2015
helinues:

Consider those who are bread winners to the family and still remember to send you token while living outside their hometown

If the war should started, remember that not all your people are so rich to afford to return to their hometown

Let us shun violence

Typical brain of an ignorant yoruba man...one-sided, biased and devoid of reason. IF YOU DON'T WANT VIOLENCE, THEN FUCCKING RELEASE HIM! I don't understand how people think. Nobody wants violence and don't cause one either.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by haffaze777(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:

Typical brain of an ignorant yoruba man...one-sided, biased and devoid of reason. IF YOU DON'T WANT VIOLENCE, THEN FUCCKING RELEASE HIM! I don't understand how people think. Nobody wants violence and don't cause one either.

tell dat to DSS

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by helinues: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2015
Just imagining your thinking on Sunday morning.. How did you know if I am Yoruba?

Secondly, is it Yoruba that arrested Your messiah?

Or you never reason that Your so called Ibo set your director up?

Anyways, your biased opinion doesn't represent the responsible Ibo friends I have

new2020:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by oluwafemi113(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2015
merry02:
what's this one saying embarassed

@ poster Nice one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by oluwafemi113(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:

Dude think positively!!!!!!!! You aren't getting younger any more

Leave yoruba out of this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2015
The annoying thing is that in the last admin, NO one or any single group cried for segregation or secession..not that the igbo race were far better than now or any difference...ALL I see is greed because of shortage of political appointments...if there is ANY group or race that should cry foul it has to be the SW..yet they have composed themselves...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by tonytony208(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2015
helinues:

Let us shun violence

Pls, let these Igbo's fight. Let them too taste what their grandfather's tasted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Advice To Those Who Are Calling On War by Aromas: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

Pls, let these Igbo's fight. Let them too taste what their grandfather's tasted.
If their grandfather's can tasted green leaf as food, I don't mind seeing the children chopping flowers grin
Awon weeyreee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Confirmation: Saraki Begs PDP Senators / Bishop Oyedepo Engages Church Contractors To Fix All Roads Leading To Cannanland / Pro-biafra Protest Grounds Aba - Dailytimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.