Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War (5607 Views)

Kaduna, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia Among 20 Worst Cities Worldwide For Air Pollution / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by WIZGUY69(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
winniz:

You should be feeling sad for Yourself and your people cos this time around the Zoo will break up instantly cos the amalgamation of Nigeria expired in 2014.

sssshhhh Nkita ara dika gi. grin
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by WHOcarex: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na threaten them still dey threaten?

Mtcheeew
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see them. Fools. Bastard sons of a thousand fathers. We are watching you guys. What happened in 1967 will be little compared to what would happen now.

Your entire generation that's if you have one. Well, what do I have to say to slowpoke like you.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by don4u: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
When will the war start? Or its just a nairaland E_war grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by MrALIVE: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
I'll only take them serious if they fire the first shot. I can't wait to go on a killing spree on the igbos. These cockroaches should wiped once and for all this time.
bastard
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by ThisMeansWAR: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
neolboy:
Naija youths no get liver jaree. If dem get make we revolt by first killing the duara dullard b4 opolo eye Tinubu
Igbo youth.. Not naija youth ...

Igbo's are coward with degree in noise making .

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
WIZGUY69:
I am feeling sad for the repercussion of this sh.t.
another loss of millions of lives.
there's no way biafrans are gonna win war against Nigeria nation. since this is 2015, let's just approximate the death toll to be 9 million!

Hhaahahhahaa grin Your comment just gave me an erection. 9 Million sounds good to me grin

He who swallows a coconut must surely be confident of his anus - Mohammadu Buhari grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by Austin4lif: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
I'll only take them serious if they fire the first shot. I can't wait to go on a killing spree on the igbos. These cockroaches should wiped once and for all this time.
u are a coward
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
any Hausa man living in South East state should just get lost else he will be the sacrificial lamb
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by Osezzua(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
If u guys hate the igbos this much? why keep them with u against their wish? just allow them go
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by valicious1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:
There's no tension anywhere jare... IPOB na online war.. Owerri is calm we dey guzzle some bottles of beer now with cool breeze
u don de guzzle beer. Rs dey o
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by LordMecuzy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
valicious1:
u don de guzzle beer. Rs dey o
I no hear oooooh.. with bhls or
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by valicious1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:

I no hear oooooh.. with bhls or
Bhls and vhls.
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
valicious1:

Bhls and vhls.

For which D?
I never see any of such update for WWF.
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by valicious1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
9jacrip:

For which D? I never see any of such update for WWF.
For ksk frgte. D RS nobe with RBs' that's why its not on WWF
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by tsdarkside(m): 1:30am On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
Bunch of hypocrites, association of cowards and chest beaters of Nigeria. Close to 24 hours now we never hear of any lives lost no property has been vandalized. Well, my advise to my law abiding citizen of Nigeria ( IGBO ) is for you people to call on Nigeria police if any Biafra citizen wanna do anyhow for our territory.

yes,,,just inform the police....this is going too far now....its time we start getting serious with this biafrauds...lost of lifes and properties??...for what..??...for something that doesnt even make sense??...i advice our yoruba and hausa brothers and sisters to never allow this biafrauds get what they want....una need to look at the yeye maps that this biafrauds draw out of nigeria....me,i only see,endless civil-wars in the then created Biafra-nation...if the yorubas and hausas think they will have peace of mind if Biafra is created,then they dont understand dangers...

i am proudly urhobo and patriotic nigerian......naija for life!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by tsdarkside(m): 1:34am On Oct 19, 2015
WIZGUY69:
there's no way biafrans are gonna win war against Nigeria nation. since this is 2015, let's just approximate the death toll to be 9 million!

they dont want to understand,we have learned mass-slaughter from the white-devils.....
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by madridguy(m): 4:53am On Oct 19, 2015
Good step. What is the situation of things now? I hope its cool ?

tsdarkside:

yes,,,just inform the police....this is going too far now....its time we start getting serious with this biafrauds...lost of lifes and properties??...for what..??...for something that doesnt even make sense??...i advice our yoruba and hausa brothers and sisters to never allow this biafrauds get what they want....una need to look at the yeye maps that this biafrauds draw out of nigeria....me,i only see,endless civil-wars in the then created Biafra-nation...if the yorubas and hausas think they will have peace of mind if Biafra is created,then they dont understand dangers...

i am proudly urhobo and patriotic nigerian......naija for life!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by rassan: 5:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Sets of people with myopic brain
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 19, 2015
WIZGUY69:
In war not only one person dies many will die both Nigerians and Biafrans will all die, so stop thinking it's only the biafrans will be killed
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by zuchyblink(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2015
Nigeria is violenting the right of the indegenous people
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by zuchyblink(m): 6:21am On Oct 19, 2015
rassan:
Sets of people with myopic brain
ur blackmail and propaganda is not gonna work this time. We are set to pull down the zoo and tell ur president to get ready to fight from 3 fronts.
We are better prepared now that we can even make weapons in our backyards and we are in over 88 countries of the world.
Believe me that the zoo is finished
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2015
valicious1:

For ksk frgte. D RS nobe with RBs' that's why its not on WWF

Oh, I was wondering.
Na the frgt you dey presently? Be safe bruh.
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by valicious1(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2015
9jacrip:

Oh, I was wondering.
Na the frgt you dey presently? Be safe bruh.
I left yesterday! Aii bro! safe.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by Exline101: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see them. Fools. Bastard sons of a thousand fathers. We are watching you guys. What happened in 1967 will be little compared to what would happen now.

Shataap yoruba mugu
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by mulattoclaro(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Exline101:

Shataap yoruba mugu
see this igbo goat.
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by MrGerald(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
spanishkid:
Look at them, I can't blame you, just online platform that gave you the gut to call an Igbo man names, as if you can do that in front of even little Igbo boy? just because we found ourselves in the same country with you..unfortunately...
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by kayfra: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
MrGerald:
Look at them, I can't blame you, just online platform that gave you the gut to call an Igbo man names, as if you can do that in front of even little Igbo boy? just because we found ourselves in the same country with you..unfortunately...

Chest beating in a failed chest beating thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blame Me Also For Failed Hostage Rescue – Jonathan / PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help / EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.