Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (29623 Views)

Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / Biafra Crusade, A Portent Dead On Arrival / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by smoothralph(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

Who told you he will complete his tenure. Who told you he will be alive by October, next year. Did Yaradua complete his tenure. Let me clear you on something, by 2017, you will not only have a new President, you will also have a new VP, and a new ruling party.
And who told you that you will also be alive then?

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by aresa: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
We challenge the APC to show Nigerians any of their governor that matched the feats achieved in Akwa-Ibom under Senator Akpabio,

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures.

https://www.nairaland.com/2322688/fashola-vs-akpabio-updated-projects

MetuSTAN, we don hammer and conclude this discussion on NL and we duly exposed your akpabio as a big'ol fraud.

Fashola delivered more projects than all the other governors in Nigeria combined including 16 years PDP administration..

Facts don't lie..

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by aresa: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
AKWA IBOM STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM
¤ location ------ Uyo(urban area).
¤ sitting capacity------30,000.
¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.
¤ two video boards with screens placed under the roof of the curves at opposite angles (north and south).
¤ cost -------- N 39.8 billion naira.

RIVERS STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM

¤ location --------igwuruta-ali(rural area).
¤ sitting capacity ------40,000.
¤ Aquatic centre of two olympic size swimming and diving pools.
¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two football training pitch.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ two indoor sports hall.
¤ 500 public toilet.
¤ hostels and Administrative buildings.
¤ cost ---------- N 31billion naira.
Compare and contrast!!!

Akpabio = N 39.8 billion naira on ordinary football field

Amaechi's Sports Complex = N 31billion naira.

There's a huge difference between a common football field in akwa ibom and a full sports complex in River state.

grin
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by sirTesco(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

Who told you he will complete his tenure. Who told you he will be alive by October, next year. Did Yaradua complete his tenure. Let me clear you on something, by 2017, you will not only have a new President, you will also have a new VP, and a new ruling party.
wake up from ur dream.
Who told u such story?

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by smoothralph(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=Captainswag225 post=39113095]quit lying man, go check how many megawatts jonathan added to the power sector, do u think buhari has added any power? Go check the hospitals, universities, school he built, roads, railway, equiping the army, creating jobs, making nigeria the biggest economy in africa. Can buhari beat dis?[/quote
Oshogbo weed at work
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by merry02(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Walexsammy:
failed after 5monthskwep? And wat can we say about pdp after 16yrs?
keep ranting till four years expires.....we go vote una out with pvc
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
merry02:
keep ranting till four years expires.....we go vote una out with pvc
we? U mean 5% voting 95% out? Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ayindejimmy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

Buhari is being selective he is going to lose all support if he continues this way...

Lost which support?!

The only support he's going to lose is the ones he has already lost cos they're worth losing.

This was why WE, except u fellas, voted him!
Can't you ppl get it?
PDP should witch hunt APC too whenever they get the chance at being President.
Chikena Yawa !

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
yes saraki is been witch hunted...and you do know why..
I dnt noo...myabe u can tell me
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Lost which support?!

The only support is going to lose is the ones he has already lost cos they're worth losing.

This was why WE, except u fellas, voted him!
Can't you ppl get it?
PDP should witch hunt APC too whenever they get the chance at being President.
Chikena Yawa !
I don't support either of the bandits PDP or APC,I was hoping Buhari was going to turn things around and fight corruption,I guess I was wrong
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by mrodogu: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

my bitter nigga! buhari will certainly liv longer than u. can we bet?
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ayindejimmy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

I don't support either of the bandits PDP or APC,I was hoping Buhari was going to turn things around and fight corruption,I guess I was wrong

I'm a #change agent. I must confessed, I've had my disappointment in this govt too, but knowing Buhari from the years I lived in Katsina -I'm optimistic.

No matter ur zeal at fighting corruption, we really should expect him not to protect those that also protected his interest when it needed protection. That's called loyalty in politics.

PDP should stop telling us that because some people had stolen b4 and were not arrested cops shouldn't arrest other thieves.
No!

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Eddicated: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:
Elegy 5 of the 50 track witchhunting & persecution album. Vol. 1..... smiley

Wish I could find an apt & concise translation for eni toluwa ba ti de lade, bab ti de lade na ... Loosely it means who the lord has crowned, he has made a king...

PMB is the president, good or bad, y'all gotta find a way to deal with it...

We managed PDP for 16yrs, just 5months in & PDP been acting like they lost beyond access to the national treasury!!!

All the cries by PDP is like chatters in the market; it doesn't interest or affect the buyer & seller's transaction..... smiley

forget the PDP in this thread. and tell me if what the thread says is true or false!
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Eddicated: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
aresa:
[/b]

[b]Akpabio = N 39.8 billion naira on ordinary football field

There's a huge difference between a common football field in akwa ibom and a full sports complex in River state.

grin

LOL.. you openly state categories for Rivers but not for AKS..LOL

tell me how many public toilet AKS stadium has ? because you did not mention it the way you mention for rivers. Bros...LOL
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by mprador: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
A military man is a military man.A dictator is a dictator. But one thing is for sure whether dictator or no dictator if PMB can not concentrate in controlling the challenges of nigeria but keep attacking opposition in no time he will lose focus,even those he call is friend will fustrate his gov't they did it to their predecessors so PDP should stay articulate to seize opportunity when the war will began.Can a dictator work with a dictator?.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by InvertedHammer: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
DAVEZONIGLTD:

And APC promise CHANGE shocked
/
Yes. There is change!

Change from the hunted to the Hunter.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by aresa: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eddicated:

LOL.. you openly state categories for Rivers but not for AKS..LOL

tell me how many public toilet AKS stadium has ? because you did not mention it the way you mention for rivers. Bros...LOL

Na toilet matter dey trouble you?

How many toilets do you need inside an ordinary small non FIFA rated football field in akwa ibom against a full sports complex with many individual sports and buildings stretched out over tons of acres?
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by TruthisGOD: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

O boy this your statement self, are you a prophet? Nawaooo
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by 247notire(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Joeoku78:
Metuh and his cohorts in the PDP have lost grip in stealing our public treasury as they used to do during the 16yrs of the party at the centre. The road to looting of our money by the PDP is gone and gone forever. They are now crying wolf. PDP politicians reserves being probed because they formed the govt at the centre and not APC that was former opposition.
PDP must never rule nigeria again because the party virtually sold every asset that belongs to nigeria within 16yrs of its misrule. The best buhari must do for nigerians is to start the trials of those that looted our economy and send them to prisons even if all of the victims are from the PDP. We voted for change. Change has come
Guy, ur thoroughly uninformed. Pls just shut it...
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by nigerianvenom(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gboliwe:
I beg to disagree with you Mizmycoli, I didn't bother to read past your first line btw.

There is nothing that appears honest in the terrorist president. Nothing at all. The moment we realise it's all a facade, the best for us all.

I just saw the memo from the integrity group to EFCC against Amaechi, it was dated sometime in early/mid August. Till today, Amaechi has not been arrested or invited. All we hear is noise from the usual quarter. It's sickening! The hypocrisy that is!

Same thought as mine. Buhari himself is corruption personified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by blackpriest0911: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Wailing wailers

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:58am On Oct 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
As will soon be floated across various news media.

Cc: Lalasticlala Obinoscopy

Pdp & their fellow wailers shd go & commit suicide asap. We re in 2015 this mad democracy party is talking abt 2019 election. Wetin concern these lunatic with sfg.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by modath(f): 6:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Eddicated:

forget the PDP in this thread. and tell me if what the thread says is true or false!

Tell you ?

Dafuq are you ?

You kids on NL are something else!!

Mtcheeeewwww...
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by simpleseyi: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2015
gab264:
Buhari and APC led govnmt shall not No peace.
The Zoo has started falling; Dgringrin

Please take your grammar to your Biafruad land.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by kessler53(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
As will soon be floated across various news media.

Cc: Lalasticlala Obinoscopy

Mr Olisah please remain loyal and dedicated to PDP as you are now for I have faith in God that PDP is surely getting power in 2019.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by amusadele: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2015
modath:
Elegy 5 of the 50 track witchhunting & persecution album. Vol. 1..... smiley

Wish I could find an apt & concise translation for eni toluwa ba ti de lade, bab ti de lade na ... Loosely it means who the lord has crowned, he has made a king...

PMB is the president, good or bad, y'all gotta find a way to deal with it...

We managed PDP for 16yrs, just 5months in & PDP been acting like they lost beyond access to the national treasury!!!

All the cries by PDP is like chatters in the market; it doesn't interest or affect the buyer & seller's transaction..... smiley
The concept of Fulan is about their high degree of self love. In other words, Islam and the Fulanis are known all over the world to be the ONLY ethnic group that loves themselves ALONE. But this is a country with many ethnic groups and Buhari, even though, he is the greatest dunce after independence, should know that he is the president running this country. He should drop a greater part of that self love.
Only about five months of his government, there is serious outcry and the great complaints about tribal sentiment. This was almost eliminated but now revived by the dumpest and half inch neck Buhari. He told us that those who gave him 5% vote will live to record ''hell fire''. Just four day ago too, one of the smallest sized man ElRufai also maintained that, all those, especially those non indegenes of Kaduna, who do not vote for him too will suffer greatly. Those are the usual remarks of a typical Fulanis and Islamists. Tufiakwa. But you can bet me from where ever you are that by another four years, no matter powerful the Islamists are, the Fulanis are, not matter the number of suicide bumbers you may have, Nigeria will not be same if you people go this same way. Tufiakwa.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by elderhimself(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2015
All these wailing wailers will never stop wailing even 2019......i wonder if the country wld hav been better than this if it was Saint Goodluck Jonathan as President...... LUBBISH wailers
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2015
I lost faith in this writeup immediately Mr Olisah said that Akpabio has only one house in Uyo and it was being built with loans. That's ridiculous! Absolute lie. His points are cogent, but that addition spoilt everything.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by malikisah: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
heheheheheh, edey pain dem!
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by fritiyo: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Walexsammy:
we saw perfectly well how ur bayelsa man and his cartel handled the ship for the past 5yrs

me n u no dey fight, may we make our opinion n point based on what affecting us n not what that has been done in d past.

If the present govt can not learn from past mistakes then they are a heading to fail.
pls dont blame GEJ when it happens.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by stanech: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
aresa:
[/b]

[b]Akpabio = N 39.8 billion naira on ordinary football field

grin

comparing akwa ibom internatinal stadium with that fraud of a stadium built by amaechi is like comparing buharis integrity with Jonathans integrity. Akwa ibom stadium is the best stadum in nigeria at the moment even listed among the best new stadiums in the world you can google it and see
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Eddicated: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

Tell you ?

Dafuq are you ?

You kids on NL are something else!!

Mtcheeeewwww...

You are just a Big Fool. spewing trash on NL that you can not defend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses / Dele Momodu: PDP's Only Crisis Is Caused By One Man Who Lost An Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.