Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (29625 Views)

Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / Biafra Crusade, A Portent Dead On Arrival / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Obrigardo: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

What about Buhari and his APC thieves like Tinubu,Fashola,Atiku,Amaechi,Audu,Sylva?

please stop masturbating over Tinubu who has been out of government for how long..
Same with Atiku and Audu.
There is no evidence from you suckers against Amaechi, just mere postulations that won't get you anywhere

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by efilefun(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
ANything bad you wishing PMB will manifest in your household... how dare you wish someone dead cuz of hatred and i am pretty sure you were in church today
luche90:

Who told you he will complete his tenure. Who told you he will be alive by October, next year. Did Yaradua complete his tenure. Let me clear you on something, by 2017, you will not only have a new President, you will also have a new VP, and a new ruling party.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ERAKAMUS: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Useless CHANGE Government.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by homirefacuny(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
nickxtra:
I think, if the constitution had allowed it, we needed some elements of dictatorship on the part of our leaders to make Nigeria a better country.

Exactly.... PDP ARE WAILING COS IT'S NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL. CINFUSED IDIOT.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by MizMyColi(f): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
smiley
Gboliwe:

If that's the summary, no need reading it again na grin
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

Buhari is being selective he is going to lose all support if he continues this way,how can you have around you a drug baron like Tinubu and Amaechi and claim to fight corruption
I prefer dis dictator to PDP

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by AZeD1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well the "anti corruption" drive has to start from somewhere and unfortunately for pdp it started from them.
" my neighbour na thief " is no defence if you are caught stealing.

PDP should deal with the consequences of their action.

One day, it would get to the turn of APC members.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by MizMyColi(f): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
agitator:

What is morally wrong can never be advantageous, even when it enables you to make some gain that you believe to be to your advantage. The mere act of believing that some wrongful course of action constitutes an advantage is pernicious. -Marcus Tullius Cicero, statesman, orator, writer (106-43 BCE)

I'm adopting that quote.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by SmartMugu: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abeg make this Metuh guy just shut up jare. Trying to keep his job and stay relevant. Hoping for PDP's return in 2019 is a big unrealistic dream.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by captianfreeman(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=MizMyColi post=39111289]As will soon be floated across various news media.

Cc: Lalasticlala Obinoscopy

[/quot

'' We challenge the APC to show Nigerians any of their governor that matched the feats achieved in Akwa-Ibom under Senator Akpabio, whose only building in Uyo is uncompleted and being built with verifiable bank loans''.

Hmmmm!!! Politicians can lie!!

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Bern1992(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
I said it, they (PDP) are confused, thats why this same man said that Jona wanted Kachikwu as minister undecided

PDP shall never find peace cool

Baba is right on point. Good minded Nigerians are behind you.

As for PDP.................. vea kpe!!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ransomed: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

Who told you he will complete his tenure. Who told you he will be alive by October, next year. Did Yaradua complete his tenure. Let me clear you on something, by 2017, you will not only have a new President, you will also have a new VP, and a new ruling party.
::--Chai, there is God ooo.. Prophet of Doom a t work. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
These people again 😒
undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
fritiyo:
what did u expect from a confused captain of a ship too big for him to handle.
we saw perfectly well how ur bayelsa man and his cartel handled the ship for the past 5yrs

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

please stop masturbating over Tinubu who has been out of government for how long..
Same with Atiku and Audu.
There is no evidence from you suckers against Amaechi, just mere postulations that won't get you anywhere
I'm happy unlike Nigeria,USA keeps all their records and court documents intact and which are accessible.
Atiku [/b]was indicted by United States Senate in it's report "[b]Keeping Foreign Corruption Out of United States:Four Case Studies" start reading from page 173,the report stated he received more than $2.8 million dollar bribe from Siemens through his wife Jennifer account.
Tinubu foreited $460K to USA goverment 1993 for drug trafficking read the full court documents here
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by omenka(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:
Elegy 5 of the 50 track witchhunting & persecution album. Vol. 1..... smiley

Wish I could find an apt & concise translation for eni toluwa ba ti de lade, bab ti de lade na ... Loosely it means who the lord has crowned, he has made a king...

PMB is the president, good or bad, y'all gotta find a way to deal with it...

We managed PDP for 16yrs, just 5months in & PDP been acting like they lost beyond access to the national treasury!!!

All the cries by PDP is like chatters in the market; it doesn't interest or affect the buyer & seller's transaction..... smiley
I for toast you if you no get hubby. You killing these beeeches!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

Wow, look at this. Who knew God was a member of Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
People dont change, they come closer and closer to who they really are.

Booari is only getting closer to who he really is, a dictator!
still preferable to the previous man

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gboliwe:
I beg to disagree with you Mizmycoli, I didn't bother to read past your first line btw.

There is nothing that appears honest in the terrorist president. Nothing at all. The moment we realise it's all a facade, the best for us all.

I just saw the memo from the integrity group to EFCC against Amaechi, it was dated sometime in early/mid August. Till today, Amaechi has not been arrested or invited. All we hear is noise from the usual quarter. It's sickening! The hypocrisy that is!
and how many were arrested during the past admin?

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
so what achievements has buhari brought to nigerians so far?
Improving electricity, kerosene now 50naira per litre. Petroleum marketers dont av to bribe dr way again,hence, no more queue in filling station, thorough screening of ministerial nominee, recruitment of 160 persons dat was injured in d immigration saga.... His 4month surpass Gej 6years

4 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Wow, look at this. Who knew God was a member of Nairaland?
lols, dn't mind the fool

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
I thought buhari could help issues...but as it is,nigerua has no hope..i just urge my niger delta brothers to make this country ungovernable to an extent where every other zone would come to its kneels to think of a way forward for this country...buharis government has started on a wrong platform and would yield nothing but scam and oppression...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by arsenal33: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
PDPs anti corruption drive was.......non existent!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ransomed: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
PMB dictatorial tendencies are better for me than PDP's looting, impunity and misrule. I will rather support Biafra Republic, Oduduwa kingdom , Arewa united Emirate etc, than PDP's return to looting our treasury at the centre. Metuh, Secondus and PDPare economic terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Yksoul(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
I BEG AKWA IBOM IS ONE OF THE HIGH RECEIVERS OF FEDERAL ALLOCATION FUND.AMAECHI, SHOULD ALSO BE PROBE NOT ONLY AKPABIO.AKPABIO MISAPPROPRIATE #108B COMPARED WITH FASHOLA'S #78M.HABA,EVERYONE KNOWS THE DIFFENT IS CLEAR.IF AKPABIO HAS TO BE JAILED SO BE IT
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by arent88(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

and how do u knw u will live to see 2017.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
damton:
SO FAR, PDP CONTINUES TO CARRY OUT THIER STATUTORY DUTIES OF NEEDLESS RANTING . I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS THE JOB OF THE PRESIDENT TO FILE A CORRUPTION CASE AGAINST ANYONE. BESIDES, THE PRESIDENT IS SOUND ENOUGH NOT TO BASE HIS OPINION AND JUDGEMENT ON HEARSAY. GONE ARE DOES DAYS WHEN STEALING WAS CORRUPTION AND WHEN YOU ARE SHIELDED FROM PROSECUTION BY THE PRESIDENCY. NEED I SAY THAT THE APPOINTEES IN THIS REGIME KNOWS FULLY WELL WHAT WILL BEFALL THEM SHOULD THEY COMPROMISE ON THE TRUST BESTOWED ON THEM. NONETHELESS, THE WORST OF BUHARI IS BETTER THAN THE BEST OF JONATHAN. BUHARI TILL 2023.
ure mouthed bro...God bless u
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by KLWL(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
I beg make una tame this dog fast fast.
He jst want his voice to be heard.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Iyoma2(f): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:
[size=14pt]Drug baron Tinubu who forefeited $460k to USA goverment in 1993 and Fashola who awards website and boreholes for N78 million and N139 million respectively are the people in APC helping Buhari fight corruption.[/size]
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement
. Abi na Amaechi Wey empty Rivers treasury for Apc campaign? or hell-rufai Wey give Fct land to babies n ghost? liv talk jawe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Pavarottii(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
mystic70563:
CLICK LIKE if u agree that pdp needs to shut up nd learn d principle of leadership..
So APC has the principle of Leadership?

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tosinayoko:
Improving electricity, kerosene now 50naira per litre. Petroleum marketers dont av to bribe dr way again,hence, no more queue in filling station, thorough screening of ministerial nominee, recruitment of 160 persons dat was injured in d immigration saga.... His 4month surpass Gej 6years
who told you they are not still bribing... grin...stay there dey dream... grin...
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by gretblue: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
I will rather party with one that's a dictator rather than the one that's clueless. Wailing till 2023 and beyond,hallmark of pdpiiii.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS / How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours / Buhari, Saraki To Meet First Time Since Nigeria Election Amid Fresh EFCC Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.