Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (29626 Views)

Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / Biafra Crusade, A Portent Dead On Arrival / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by anonimi: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:
We managed PDP for 16yrs

Which PDP did you manage for 16 years?
The one that CHANGEd into APCheat to be born-to-gain progreTHIEVES or another one?
If you are deceived (or want to deceive others) we are not!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
yes saraki is been witch hunted...and you do know why..
maybe u should enlighten me....cuz a friend of mine here from kwara is not wishing him well
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by stanech: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
I stopped believing in Buhari when he said that abacha is not corrupt and stopped believing apc when they made the dulllard their presidential candidate.

How they managed to get millions to vote for this public disgrace of a president still baffles me. It shows deeply that anyone who can control the media can control the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by mrrock: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
@MisMyColi

Buhari isn't as honest as GEJ, in my own books.

How much is Buhari worth?.
How much is his wife worth?.

How much did he tell Nigerians he was worth during the election?. He said he have only N1 Million, which turned out to be N30 million.

Think about it!. After he must have spent Billions of Naira for the elections, he was still worth N30 Million cash!.

Does this sound to you like an honest man?.

Some people just know how to keep low profile, that's what Buhari have got. He's just one of those that will have Billions and still manage to keep low profile.

Buhari is just as wealthy as his contemporaries, like; OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami. Nigerians open your eyes!.

If Buhari was totally clean as they would want us believe, he would have keep a distance from Rotimi Amechi. There are undeniable fraud cases hanging on Amechi's neck, yet he was being nominated to help Buhari fight corruption. What a joke!.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ihatesycophant(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why PDP ranting like broken record. The cases of Sylva and Audu have been on for not less than 3 and 10 years respectively and nothing have been done about them. Bringing trump up cases against someone because he belong to opposition is gone. If anyone or PDP has concrete evidence against SYlva and Audu should bring them out. And on Amaechi, even the blind knows that his petition is political and cannot be far from it.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by fwangz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls Olisah Mehtu, don't Orubebe our beloved PMB...If I were PDP, I will place order for 50,000 containers of handkachif because this wailing go last loooooooong till 2099...
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by BIGBANGTHEORY: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
time will tell.
So let the wailers shot up and wait till next election for Nigerians to judge them. For now please let them be focus on what we elect them to do.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
As will soon be floated across various news media.

Cc: Lalasticlala Obinoscopy

I'm so happy that he did not disappoint me.

I wish Pa Buhari much continued success.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by bapullow: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Who's care
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Marcelinho(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
You have not said anything
damton:
SO FAR, PDP CONTINUES TO CARRY OUT THIER STATUTORY DUTIES OF NEEDLESS RANTING . I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS THE JOB OF THE PRESIDENT TO FILE A CORRUPTION CASE AGAINST ANYONE. BESIDES, THE PRESIDENT IS SOUND ENOUGH NOT TO BASE HIS OPINION AND JUDGEMENT ON HEARSAY. GONE ARE DOES DAYS WHEN STEALING WAS CORRUPTION AND WHEN YOU ARE SHIELDED FROM PROSECUTION BY THE PRESIDENCY. NEED I SAY THAT THE APPOINTEES IN THIS REGIME KNOWS FULLY WELL WHAT WILL BEFALL THEM SHOULD THEY COMPROMISE ON THE TRUST BESTOWED ON THEM. NONETHELESS, THE WORST OF BUHARI IS BETTER THAN THE BEST OF JONATHAN. BUHARI TILL 2023.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by modath(f): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
anonimi:

Which PDP did you manage for 16 years?
The one that CHANGEd into APCheat to be born-to-gain progreTHIEVES or another one?
If you are deceived (or want to deceive others) we are not!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

We aint mumu, they have been washed.. cheesy

Old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.. cheesy

None of those people was "PRESIDENT",

Just the way yall voted goodluck & not PDP, is same way some of us voted PMB & not APC. tongue

No mention me again tonight,i dey watch I LOVE NAIJA.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Captainswag225(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
BIGBANGTHEORY:

So let the wailers shot up and wait till next election for Nigerians to judge them. For now please let them be focus on what we elect them to do.
people should also stop demonizing jonathan. No one is perfect u know.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Frustration is really affecting PDP. EFCC and ICPC have invited all these APC former governors and many others you mentioned. Media didn't publicize it because nobody was interested then. Nigeria can't go back to Egypt again, PDP should forget of ruling Nigeria again with many reasons.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Marcelinho:
You have not said anything
cuz u lack understanding
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by anonimi: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
ogunsbanjul:
Frustration is really affecting PDP. EFCC and ICPC have invited all these APC former governors

Such as Abubakar Audu who is APCheat's Kogi governorship candidate, abi
Chai you guys can tell LIES walahi. shocked

jabbok:
Kogi Guber: Audu will return the N11bn he stole if elected - APC Chairman

Kogi State APC Chairman, Alhaji Hadi Ametuo, has assured Kogi people that his party’s candidate in the forthcoming governorship poll, Prince Audu Abubakar, would return the over N11 billion he allegedly stole while in office.

Audu is being prosecuted by the anti-graft agency, EFCC, for misappropriating N11 billion of the states’s funds while he was governor between 1999 and 2003.

Responding to the questions from the media regarding Audu’s 11billion naira EFCC case, he said “Nobody is a saint. No governor can claim he has not done any malpractice or stolen anything during his time in the office.

“We heard of Saraki’s case, even Tinubu is being accused of stealing funds but the truth is that Prince Abubakar Audu has pledged to return the money to the Kogi treasury when he gets elected on the November 21st, yes he will return the 11billion naira or even more than that and that will add to the Kogi economy”.

Ametuo, who rated Audu’s first term in the office more than the current government of Capt. Idris Wada, added that Audu deserved the electoral votes of the Kogi people due to his experience and achievements in his first time at the Lugard House.

DailyPost Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2064628_b8ljbmbicaeg6ke_png1db4f56366c90801813239bf61a2e286
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by anonimi: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:
We aint mumu, they have been washed.. cheesy

Old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.. cheesy

None of those people was "PRESIDENT",

Just the way yall voted goodluck & not PDP, is same way some of us voted PMB & not APC. tongue

The very CORRUPT Buubu who could not make a honest, complete asset declaration or another

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by major466(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
nickxtra:
I think, if the constitution had allowed it, we needed some elements of dictatorship on the part of our leaders to make Nigeria a better country.
You don't know what you're saying.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by menshealth212: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!
LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN
NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.
No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by nickxtra(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
major466:

You don't know what you're saying.
Ok, please teach me what to say, but don't teach me none sense(apology to Fela).
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by tomzman: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
PDP really needs to be tutored on opposition politics. Acceptance of Lai Mohammed's crash course would have done Metuh a lot of good and saved us from reading unnecessary rants.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by MizMyColi(f): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
mrrock:
@MizMyColi

Buhari isn't as honest as GEJ, in my own books.

How much is Buhari worth?.
How much is her wife worth?.

How much did he tell Nigerians he was worth during the election?. He said he have only N1 Million, which turned out to be N30 million.

Think about it!. After he must have spent Billions of Naira for the elections, he was still worth N30 Million cash!.

Does this sound to you like an honest man?.

Some people just know how to keep low profile, that's what Buhari have got. He's just one of those that will have Billions and still manage to keep low profile.

Buharis is just as wealthy as his contemporaries, like; OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami. Nigerians open your eyes!.

If Buhari was totally clean as they would want us believe, he would have keep a distance from Rotimi Amechi. There are undeniable fraud cases hanging on Amechi's neck, yet he was being nominated to help Buhari fight corruption. What a joke!.

Bro, if I really believed Buhari is honest, I would say is point blank.

"Buhari is an Honest individual"

GEJ is a good man - My earnest belief
GEJ appears to be a good man - This could be true or false....

You catch my drift?

If you read the write up completely, you will see that I was applying moderation in calling out the hypocrisy this administration's shrouded in.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by erinalex: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
stanech:
I stopped believing in Buhari when he said that abacha is not corrupt and stopped believing apc when they made the dulllard their presidential candidate.

How they managed to get millions to vote for this public disgrace of a president still baffles me. It shows deeply that anyone who can control the media can control the presidency.
you then fell in love with gej when he gave this same Abacha a Posthumous award.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ABSOL10: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
as good as Buhari would have been the party he belongs is his problem...he has been biased in his fight for coeruption because if truly he wants to do dat Aregbesola and others ought to have been probed but so unfortunate the old man is biased "I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody" in deed
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by stanech: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
erinalex:
you then fell in love with gej when he gave this same Abacha a Posthumous award.

Well Gej never said he was a saint

But buhari believes he is the only righteous man in Nigeria.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by stanech: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
ABSOL10:
as good as Buhari would have been the party he belongs is his problem...he has been biased in his fight for coeruption because if truly he wants to do dat Aregbesola and others ought to have been probed but so unfortunate the old man is biased "I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody" in deed

Buhari himself is bad news. There is nothing goood about buhari. You will see.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Joeoku78: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Metuh and his cohorts in the PDP have lost grip in stealing our public treasury as they used to do during the 16yrs of the party at the centre. The road to looting of our money by the PDP is gone and gone forever. They are now crying wolf. PDP politicians reserves being probed because they formed the govt at the centre and not APC that was former opposition.
PDP must never rule nigeria again because the party virtually sold every asset that belongs to nigeria within 16yrs of its misrule. The best buhari must do for nigerians is to start the trials of those that looted our economy and send them to prisons even if all of the victims are from the PDP. We voted for change. Change has come

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by major466(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
onatisi:
What majority of Nigerians don't seem to know that right now buhari is no longer in control of the government or situation.this government has been fully hijacked.
The Daura born Magician belong to the order of Kaduna mafia. A Northern ethno-religous brotherhood that see Nigeria as its private property. Careful study of political developments in the country and you will notice some power confluence around Abuja-Katsina-Kaduna. These axis of power control the affairs of Nigeria. The Magician is just a figure head.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by nortcentrallord(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
yimikaa:
Olisa metuh, 4 years is too small for you to be in the opposition.

Lai muhammed's crash course offering is still available.

You have been so blinded by apc'z kind of opposition to the extent you can't appreciate a more "educative" and objective argument from the present opposition. Am sure your 1st ever opposition in life was apc. Maybe a little journey abroad will expose you to what a credible opposition looks like. When I see Nigerians complaining and crying, I can't help but laugh because even the key's to your chains are in your hands yet u can't unlock them. Its a pity.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by nortcentrallord(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
yimikaa:
Olisa metuh, 4 years is too small for you to be in the opposition.

Lai muhammed's crash course offering is still available.

You have been so blinded by apc'z kind of opposition to the extent you can't appreciate a more "educative" and objective argument from the present opposition. Am sure your 1st ever opposition in life was apc. Maybe a little journey abroad will expose you to what a credible opposition looks like. When I see Nigerians complaining and crying, I can't help but laugh because even the key's to your chains are in your hands yet u can't unlock them. Its a pity you guys prefer lies and counter lies to the simple truth. I won't say "God bless Nigeria" because we are blessed already but I 'll say God help Nigeria because we need HIS supernatural help.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Blow074: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Still too early for such Confrontations & Accusations - this shd have been part of calculation as opposition party. Still a long road ahead with many hurdles, its gonna take alot more than propaganda & criticism to exale; besides only the guilty needs to be worried.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by igbsam(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

How are these fictional allegations?
Atiku-$2.8 million bribe from Siemens indicted by United States Senate
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CHRG-111shrg56840/html/CHRG-111shrg56840.htm
Tinubu-Forfeited $460k for drug trafficking in 1993
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement
Fashola-Published the figures for the most expensive website and boreholes on his website

On the internet ? I bet u live your life here.....sorry, go to court with what you think is evidence to knock dem behind bars. Stop coming here to masturbate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) / Dele Momodu: PDP's Only Crisis Is Caused By One Man Who Lost An Election / Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.