Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (29627 Views)

Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / Biafra Crusade, A Portent Dead On Arrival / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by igbsam(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
see them maturbating all over the thread. Pathetic PDP supporters. we are coming for you all

5 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by emmy9688: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
You are gonna laugh over this.

Check this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2672782/how-us-soldiers-trained-not
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by prettytasha(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

Who told you he will complete his tenure. Who told you he will be alive by October, next year. Did Yaradua complete his tenure. Let me clear you on something, by 2017, you will not only have a new President, you will also have a new VP, and a new ruling party.
bros na u one kill am ?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Sweetguy25: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
And nigeria fell for the scam!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ajebuter(f): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

Who told you he will complete his tenure. Who told you he will be alive by October, next year. Did Yaradua complete his tenure. Let me clear you on something, by 2017, you will not only have a new President, you will also have a new VP, and a new ruling party.

Chai. This your theory na die!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by luche90(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

Hey Moderators, i just put this to your attention so you can mete out the appropriate ban on this person
If this post still remains, and lalasticlala put this on the front page, i'll deactivate my account
Thank you.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
igbsam:
see them maturbating all over the thread. Pathetic PDP supporters. we are coming for you all
We are waitiing for you!When you harbour thieves like Atiku indicted for collecting $2.8 million dollars from Siemens bribery,Tinubu who forfeited $460k for in 1993 for drug trafficking,Fashola that awards N78 million website and N139 million borehole contracts and Amaechi accused of looting over N70 billion from Rivers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by erunz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Despite receiving this petition has EFcc invited Ameachi, NO. Instead FG gave him ministerial appointment. Anti corruption my foot. APC are just not ready to fight corruption if they are ready we will know. Meanwhile After the reggae play the blues

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Captainswag225(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
buhari is a dictator and a dictator is buhari.... The west will soon see thru him.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by merry02(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Buhari/APC has failed

3 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please I need likes on this my land for no reason

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Okonjo Iweala said the opposite..... she believes the Government of PMB is genuinely on the right track as far as war against corruption is concerned!
She'd regret her participation in the corruption-ridden administration of the immediate past President!

mickeymimi:
She supports Buhari and believe he is working......
“The new president of the country who is just taking office has made it the central plan of his administration to fight corruption to root it out, and he sets about restructuring some of the key agencies where things are happening, setting example,”

Regrets:.........
“When the opportunity came to go for it for the second time, I went, perhaps unwisely, but I went because no one will fight this corruption for us, we have to do it ourselves….,” she said.

She said she is not part of the corruption:...........
“But having left government, I have come under attack with people saying she’s done this or that, trying to join you in the group of the corrupt.”

She admitted there is a lot of corruption in the Petroleum Industry:......
She lamented the failure of the Nigerian National Assembly to pass the Petroleum Industry Bill, PIB, a failure she blamed on vested interests.
“This bill has the power to transform the entire petroleum industry where there is a lot of corruption,” she said"

https://www.nairaland.com/2661437/okonjo-iweala-backs-buhari-corruption-war/2

3 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by MizMyColi(f): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gboliwe:
I beg to disagree with you Mizmycoli, I didn't bother to read past your first line btw.

There is nothing that appears honest in the terrorist president. Nothing at all. The moment we realise it's all a facade, the best for us all.

I just saw the memo from the integrity group to EFCC against Amaechi, it was dated sometime in early/mid August. Till today, Amaechi has not been arrested or invited. All we hear is noise from the usual quarter. It's sickening! The hypocrisy that is!

The summary of that write-up is that Buhari and co are hypocrites.
That someone appears to be honest and more saintly than virgin Mary herself doesn't make them truly so, does it?

Do find time to read completely and you just might catch my drift.
I used a particular literary device while composing that post.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why is this forum full of shallow minded fools-

6 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Obrigardo: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

That someone appears to be honest and more saintly than virgin Mary herself doesn't make them truly so, does it?

Calm down, the monumental disastrous jonathan government has not been tackled in its entirety,
we have not yet prosecuted the jonathan and his 40 thieves yet.
Jonathan's errors are still overshadowing Buhari's government
When we are done, then you can start your proper wailing

13 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by efilefun(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
See this retard... You and your family will be the one devoid of peace oponu oshi and may you all rot in the zoo you live
gab264:
Buhari and APC led govnmt shall not No peace.
The Zoo has started falling; Dgringrin

6 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by homirefacuny(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

god!!!
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by osazeeblue01: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Buhari and APC doesnt have direction. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by rukkyland(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
JUST SHUT UP.. PDP.. and don't rob your 16years failure on US..

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

Calm down, the monumental disastrous jonathan government has not been tackled in its entirety,
What about Buhari and his APC thieves like Tinubu,El-Rufai,Fashola,Atiku,Amaechi,Audu,Sylva?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by hallysonia(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:
brilliant piece. The APC and that bast@rd cattle rearer, who some people call President, is nothing but an islamist totalitarian dog. But, inasmuch as I stand toe to toe with the PDP, on their beliefs and criticism of that bast@rd, called BUHARI, I believe they should allow the fool continue in his madness, afterall, it is his own barbecue, and he should be allowed to heat it the way, he wants

whether u like it or not, dat bastard wil decide wat Nigeria wil be in d nxt four years, dat bastard s ur president, even nt ur father dat bastrad is d first Nigerian (quote me, who cares). citizen.

You av matured, u dnt need of these @all, we jst need to b prayerful fr our home, our country.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Captainswag225(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

so what achievements has buhari brought to nigerians so far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by hallysonia(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:
brilliant piece. The APC and that bast@rd cattle rearer, who some people call President, is nothing but an islamist totalitarian dog.

whether u like it or not, dat bastard wil decide wat Nigeria wil be in d nxt four years, dat bastard s ur president, even nt ur father dat bastrad is d first Nigerian (quote me, who cares). citizen.

You av matured, u dnt need of these @all, we jst need to b prayerful fr our home, our country.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Gboliwe: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

If that's the summary, no need reading it again na grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by InvertedHammer: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
/
PDP used DSS Olga to hound APC.

They used Rivers state Commissioner of Police to hound APC.

They used AIT to hound Tinubu and Buhari.

And many more.

Today, they are having a taste of their own medicine. Life moves in a circle. It is PDP's turn to be victimized. They should shut up and take it like men.

Lesson: If you don't want to be victimized, do the right thing for the masses.

/

7 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by shammah1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Truetalk
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by shamecurls(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Wailing Wailers!!! Food is ready o....Come and eat[/size]

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by agitator: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:
Elegy 5 of the 50 track witchhunting & persecution album. Vol. 1..... smiley

Wish I could find an apt & concise translation for eni toluwa ba ti de lade, bab ti de lade na ... Loosely it means who the lord has crowned, he has made a king...

PMB is the president, good or bad, y'all gotta find a way to deal with it...

We managed PDP for 16yrs, just 5months in & PDP been acting like they lost beyond access to the national treasury!!!

All the cries by PDP is like chatters in the market; it doesn't interest or affect the buyer & seller's transaction..... smiley

What is morally wrong can never be advantageous, even when it enables you to make some gain that you believe to be to your advantage. The mere act of believing that some wrongful course of action constitutes an advantage is pernicious. -Marcus Tullius Cicero, statesman, orator, writer (106-43 BCE)

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Gboliwe: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
rukkyland:
JUST SHUT UP.. PDP.. and don't rob your 16years failure on US..

Lol @ 16years failure. And just when we were to heave a sigh of relief, the very same failures are pulled back into the system to perpetrate their failings. What a rude joke!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by dammytosh: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eediots.

So PDP was in power for 16 years and tthey can not try Tinubu or prepare Fashola's case file.

F00ls resort to campaign of calumny.

Now inknownythe anti corruption crusade is werking

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose / Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.