Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) (21867 Views)

"My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Man,stop this ur unprofessional acts and tell those your clumsy workers to fix up those roads they abadoned,after demolishin houses,shops,church and school yet nothing tangible to show for.
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by M4gunners: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why haven't hin pay the woekers?What kind of leaders do we have in this Country self?
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by menshealth212: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!
LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN
NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.
No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!

Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by IceDude(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
ikbnice:
He doesn't even look fit. His fitness coach has not been doing a good job.
Who told u his coach isnt doing a good job? His fitness coach is one of the best in this country.........Am sure his pix will convince u

Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don't support this man,anybody that has theodore Orji support is an enemy of the people.
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by heybeesamad: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
typing
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by cupidhero(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
JB
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by bummyla(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
so funny! "Gov.Okezie is yet to pay workers, but that will not stop us from wishing him happy birthday" http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by pasol4real(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
this guy may be the worst cheesy
On the contrary he is the best performing governor at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Smooth51(m): 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
my governor

Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Prest2005:
Happy birthday, His Excellency. Wishing you many years to see a new abia of our dream. Sir, kindly accept my gift. This is all I could afford since we haven't be paid for months now.
All you could afford was a picture?
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by CadMate(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Exercise! He needs it though. Good for him. Congratx
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Gov please Payup
Contact us for FREE QUOTES ON YOUR BUILDING PROJECTS NOW

Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by babafirst(m): 4:33am On Oct 19, 2015
ikbnice:
He doesn't even look fit. His fitness coach has not been doing a good job.
Lol,his fitness coach can only take him to the river but can't force him to drink.Additionally,even after the sweat,if he goes back to the house and does not watch his diet then it is 'exercise in vain'.
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by babafirst(m): 4:36am On Oct 19, 2015
phillipay:
Does he wanna run marathon on his birthday....cos i dnt see reason why u need to exercise in preparation of your birthday
Yes,he exercises once a year on his birthday,lol.
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by TopHand: 5:31am On Oct 19, 2015
I think the Gov will make a good defender I will select him as my nos 3 but the guy in blue is a Chelsea supporter and too overweight so he can remain on the bench
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by nwasteve(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday my able govoo, very soon your critics will reverse their statements

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by deebrain(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2015
Exercise my foot.
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
As in.....your small pinkin na first class. shocked
seriously sweating to comprehend your words
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Arizonaguy:
seriously sweating to comprehend your words
Awwww! You're such a child undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
how do you know i am a child?well i am someone's child but not yours
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by muystoy(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2015
All i see is a gigantic flat head
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Why putting hand on d head like say person de toast am?; abi na new pattern of Abia s deceit
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Igiriogu: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy Birthday d Governor! Wish you many more years!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by badman007(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2015
With sort of leaders in the east, anyone would be crazy to think Biaffra has anything positive to offer... The fact that Aba for instance, is not flooding with investors is a big shame.. Ndi Igbo, please wake up
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by metorichmond(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
This Madrid jersey na xtra xtra xtra large ooo, this one ggo be ma jalabiya. Loool
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ndlistic:
Abia state Governor okezie Ikpeazu, warm up for exercise as he celebrate his birthday  today.

Gov.Okezie is yet to pay workers, but that will not stop us from wishing him happy birthday .

Source :http://ndlistic4real..in/2015/10/gov-okezie-ikpeazu-warming-for-exercise.html

#HalaMaDRID
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Taah! Afó beer
ammyluv2002:
Evidence of good living tongue
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Uchwilliam(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
This man is owing my mum nd other teachers 5 months now.where does he expect dem to feed from?Mcheeww pls pay teachers they are doin dia job
Re: Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Thank God i am not your child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers / Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries / President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.