Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss (41542 Views)

MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by hansad: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
As in other parts of the world where a people are fighting for liberation from oppressors, there are also many groups fighting for liberation of Biafra from Nigeria.
The fact that there are many different Biafra groups is an indication that the groups are fighting for a heavy and just cause.

Liberation of Biafra from Nigeria is a tax that must be accomplished.

Those who progressively restructured Nigeria politically to suit their ethnic groups have refused decades-old request by Biafrans for political reforms in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by tunde1200(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
i tire ooo help me tell them ooo

grin
SweetSoup:
See people wey wan become one country, where is the unity in the struggle for biafra?

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by ushafe(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Is beta if the igbos should because they the most confuse group of pple on earth

4 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by theDEVILisHERE: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:

http://thenationonlineng.net/uwazuruike-disowns-radio-biafra-boss/

He works for the Nigerian govt
So he has no choice
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Smooyis(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmmm. Not that the Igbos do not have a cause to leave Nigeria. Indeed every tribe has a freedom to self determination and expression.

But to every discerning mind, it should be clear by now that Nigeria is destined to remain one United and indivisible entity. Anyone who makes a divisive effort will always meet disappointment at the end no matter how much he tries.

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by dignity33: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uwazurike we have since disown you before the election, we are sick and tired of your agenda is not working since your struggle is all about killing, detention of members and nothing has happen , you are betrayer .

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by tsdarkside(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:
Lol, and who is Uwazuruike? A fraud he is, the one people of the zoo will love to champion the cause of biafra(simply because he is compromised) a man who has been in this struggle and not even Ghana newspaper has reported about biafra, hahahahhahahaha for those of them that are about rejoicing, keep calm and know that biafrans don't know who is Uwazuruike, we only know of a man called Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, a man we are following with our life, a man who is a prince in his home town and rich and doesn't need my money for anything, a man who does not have more money than the zoo but he dares them about jamming his poor funded radio biafra owned by all people of biafra, we only know of a man who is fearless before his enemies, a man who says the truth that the zoo hates to hear, we biafrans only know of a man called Nnamdi Kanu who is formidable and within his short time of involvement in this struggle, biafra people are heard and being reported all over the world today..... We disowned Uwazuruike and there is nothing the zoo will do about it he is a poor man who is fed by Nigeria ....

woww...i find it disturbing,that you get so many likes,on this your rants.... shocked shocked shocked shocked....interesting..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by castrokins(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uwazuruike Is Just Shameless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by troy20(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:
Lol, and who is Uwazuruike? A fraud he is, the one people of the zoo will love to champion the cause of biafra(simply because he is compromised) a man who has been in this struggle and not even Ghana newspaper has reported about biafra, hahahahhahahaha for those of them that are about rejoicing, keep calm and know that biafrans don't know who is Uwazuruike, we only know of a man called Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, a man we are following with our life, a man who is a prince in his home town and rich and doesn't need my money for anything, a man who does not have more money than the zoo but he dares them about jamming his poor funded radio biafra owned by all people of biafra, we only know of a man who is fearless before his enemies, a man who says the truth that the zoo hates to hear, we biafrans only know of a man called Nnamdi Kanu who is formidable and within his short time of involvement in this struggle, biafra people are heard and being reported all over the world today..... We disowned Uwazuruike and there is nothing the zoo will do about it he is a poor man who is fed by Nigeria ....

if you neva eat, talk make we hustle somtn 4 u.pls stop bringing more humiliation to us than we already had with all these sham down east and now Nnamdi kanu.only if you have an idea how inferior we look with all these.whoever that is feeding your mind with all these...only if you knew better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by hansad: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:
Once again the obvious basic problem of the Igbo race comes to fore. Internal rivalry.

Read the history of liberation struggles worldwide. There are different groups with different methods of approach. That there are many different groups imply that the liberation they are pursuing is backed by very compelling reasons

Go away you Fulani turned Igbo; go away with your foolish blackmail against Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by sped1oro(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
i have so many igbo friends but am afraid this Nnamdi Kanu will change my perception about them. Now i know Igbos can do anything because of money, all these Biafra melody we have been hearing from the past is not all about INDEPENDENCE but about MONEY. I thought this Kanu is Igbos JACK BAUER not knowing that OMOYELE SOWORE of Sahara reporters even has better African magic to dodge security personnels at the airport unlike the messiah called Kanu deceiving the Igbos. I hope he knows how Nigerian underground cells look like, someone should tell Kanu that cell in Nigeria is worse than GUANTANAMO, hen hen!. And can anyone confirm if RADIO BEER-FRAT is still transmitting. I would like to place advert there because so many people would want to listen to radio biafra now that Kanu is captured in the zoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Emyogalanya: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Big lies experts in propaganders he called for his release
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by hansad: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
dignity33:
Uwazurike we have since disown you before the election, we are sick and tired of your agenda is not working since your struggle is all about killing, detention of members and nothing has happen , you are betrayer .

Well Uwazurike has suffered for Biafra. He has his own methods. I don't know him but he was brave when others were quiet enjoying the slavery.

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB have their own ways. There are other groups too. All of them have the same objective: Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Evaromantik(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Arresting Nnamdi Kanu is something more worthless than ever and this will vindicate his claim that Nigerian gov't are lawbreakers and unlawfully detain innocent people...........now,tell me the crime of Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by bigtt76(f): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Buahahaha you had killed me o! grin

najoke:

igberetvnews....Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2972776_screenshot20151018211701_png014d2843ed7396d085e4b9d0ac5e8783

JOKERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by jpphilips(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:

Rich Enough to ask IPOB Germany to raise 5,000 Euros? fearless enough to be hiding in UK and visit Nigeria on May 30th when Nigeria has no working president? If you can give your life to a lunatic like Kanu, then you life is not worth it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by jkross(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uwazuruike see make I just warn you..My bae said you two met at the bank and you exchanged numbers.you even went as far as dropping her off at school..see if u try anything funny the biafra you are wishing for will not be enough for you to hide..I plan to marry that babe and I have told her you are a walking risk she should avoid you so give ya sef pretige and go after her widow mother

Regards
Your fellow igboman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by guyXander(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
No wins a war at two fronts
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
The bible did not lie when it said

"glory oh isreal is slammed upon high places, how art the mighty fallen........"

grin wink cheesy
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by billyG(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Those Bastard tribe of a jew,are jokers are they thinking of carving niger delta ppl & its oil in2 their propose Biafra,.....Asari,tompolo,IJC ,ateke will nver allow d enslavement of their ppl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by ALISMILE(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Uwazuruike is just a yolober man grin. We IPOB youths are marching to his office to burn it down
so this ibos ve sold themselvs slaves to Isreal? They re nt even ashamed! Isreal doesn't even knw u guys!
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Afam4eva(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:
Once again the obvious basic problem of the Igbo race comes to fore. Internal rivalry.
What has internal rivalry got to do with a group disagreeing with another based on their stand on violence. MASSOB is anything but a violent group. Nnamdi Kanu on the other hand has been calling for violence. How does that portray Igbos as being disunited?

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Evaromantik(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
sped1oro:
i have so many igbo friends but am afraid this Nnamdi Kanu will change my perception about them. Now i know Igbos can do anything because of money, all these Biafra melody we have been hearing from the past is not all about INDEPENDENCE but about MONEY. I thought this Kanu is Igbos JACK BAUER not knowing that OMOYELE SOWORE of Sahara reporters even has better African magic to dodge security personnels at the airport unlike the messiah called Kanu deceiving the Igbos. I hope he knows how Nigerian underground cells look like, someone should tell Kanu that cell in Nigeria is worse than GUANTANAMO, hen hen!. And can anyone confirm if RADIO BEER-FRAT is still transmitting. I would like to place advert there because so many people would want to listen to radio biafra now that Kanu is captured in the zoo.
your article makes no sense to me at-all nooks & crannies.........arrest,to a freedom fighter means nothing,talk more of the likes of Nnamdi Kanu
your zoo has nothing reasonable.............now,tell me the crime of Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by deloon(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:

Please speak for yourself.
You are not Biafra.
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Ripama: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dat z what joblessness can cause. Its cankerworm has eaten deep in2 some ppl to d extent dt d only language dey understand z violence. Just b making useless noise here....kpshew!
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Yeske2(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Guyman02:
Uwazurike is angry with Nnamdi Kanu for taking the shine off his MASSOB
So you never heard on radio when Nnamdi calls MASSOB and Uwazurike unprintable names.

Let Nnamdi rot in prison
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:
The bolded is a fat lie bro..
Are you telling us he doesn't demand donations from you guys?
Be truthful....
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Plus234(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
I heard Nnamdi was Secretary to uwazulike under MASSOB before they separated
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by babysophie(f): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:
A house dt is divided against itself....
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by shurlermoz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Before all we hear is that Nigerian government can not do Kanu anything, now they are begging the UN to intervene. Anyway, no be who call police dey win case.
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by wtfCode: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
who the f*ck is uwazurike?
mo'fucker was silent many years ago after been arrested and bribed to shut up.
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by DerKaiser: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:

Just as your yoruba buddies keep snuffing out their politicians' life here and there and there political and ethnic unions incliding their motor park touts could never agree on a single issue.

Hypocrites.

How many times have you heard of Igbos killing their prominent politicians or trade organisations in Igboland going at each other with guns, machetes and juju?

A despicable soul you are.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos / Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project / Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.