Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,984 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss (41804 Views)

MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by nduchucks: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uwazuruike must be sacked for publishing this crap. nansense embarassed

lipsrsealed
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Pavore9: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

Good news...enjoying "Nna Biko"(Helen Nkume) amazing song shocked

Nna Biko is a classic! You just made me download it from Youtube! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by aresa: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Uwazuruike is just a yolober man getting paid by his fulani masters. we IPOB youths are marching to his office to burn it down

Are you marching or dancing azonto with women handbag..? grin

It's really true, you people are comedians... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by kinibigdeal(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
The problem of igbo is that respect is not part of their culture. I think there is a power struggle btw raph and kalu..when you look at Anambra for example, no one is ready to bow for the other, too much boss. Ojukwu even manage to control APGA, they wanted to push him aside. Sometimes, I wonder when some of my igbo colleague will say "Who be Ihaneaze?" That is the major problem. The present crobs of Igbo will find it hard breaking away because of their internal ego among themselve

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by homirefacuny(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
onyepapa:
Another yoloba news!! Hopeless people
Haha.... Hopeful people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by kingzizzy: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:

You're a Nigerian dimwit

I don't know anything about Nigeria

I'm a proud Igbo man and Biafran

I'm not one of those who will answer a slave name that Lugard brought from Britain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Abagworo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Why don't you just naff off! If the Igbo are too problematic for you i'm sure 'perfect races' like say the Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani will welcome you with open arms!

An ineffectual knobhead like Uwazurike opens his gob, and all of a sudden Ndigbo are suffering from internal rivalry!

Some people sef!

Uwazuruike could have just stayed off the press and let things flow. That problem exists even here on Nairaland and real life. Don't shy away from issues but find ways to resolve them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by tdayof(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
najoke:

igberetvnews....Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2972776_screenshot20151018211701_png014d2843ed7396d085e4b9d0ac5e8783

JOKERS

fool not the official handle of President Vladimir Putin.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:
Once again the obvious basic problem of the Igbo race comes to fore. Internal rivalry.

Idiotic yoruba man claiming Igbo...if you have been listening to radio biafra you know Nnamdi Kanu and Ralph dont like each other...why do you idiot who claimed to be igbo insulting and mentioning all the Igbo race.

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
aresa:

Are you marching or dancing azonto with women handbag..? grin

It's really true, you people are comedians... grin

Lol you don't even know anything.we have berettas and mark3 bombs in those bags. Do you even know we IPOB youths have already manufactured chinooks in Aba?The only thing is that we don't like using it instead we prefer going to war like this

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by olayinkafuny80(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Banter1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
This Biafrans don't know what they are agitating for. It comes with lots of consequences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
If genuinely our Eastern Dudes want their Hero to be released as soon as possible - they should shutdown the Nigeria Economy since they are in control of it by 70% and thereby give the FG 24hrs ultimatum!
PMB wouldn't want it to get worse under his Leadership, then he would have no choice but to succumb to the demand of our Eastern Buddies!
What a Violent-free Scheme grin

Aswear!
Can't believe our Hero; Nnamdi KANU has spent more than 24hrs in DSS Detention!
The Zoo must down before tomorrow Morning!
grin
The Hunters are getting hunted and are running for their lives

Sometimes, it's so scary listening to Radio Biafra. One would think the Albino is as powerful as Adolf Hitler was!
They claimed he's on hungry strike..... Chai! This is Nigeria, no one cares whether he eats or not, and no one is even gonna offer him any meal except he begs for it!!!
grin
grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by biafranking: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
deanoffaculty:

Gbam!!! I told someone sometimes ago that IGBOS have internal scores to settle most especially among the leaders. Even if they dissociate from Nigeria, their problems still remain the same.
no no..the problems cannot remain the same. It will reduce like infinitesimally.however, new problems shall arise but it shall be taking care of.

But nigeria problems is a major problems and that s why the west,north,and east re not making drastic or rapid development..

Ethiopia just built an underground train while nigeria is still lacking behind.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Negroes. They sold their brother out and've come out publicly to dismiss him. It's just like back in colonial times only they learned nothing from it.

I shall never trust an Igbo man with a kobo talk less of another's life. The young man was betrayed for 30 pieces of silver. Tell me, who did he enjoy support from if not the same people who've come out to reject him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by odutolasodiq(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
I smell trouble for this guy called namdi kanu! uwazuruike just jumped ship by denying him! next inline to pronounce his denial is ASARI-dokubo ( he is afraid to talk I think)...... there aint gonna be any nelson mandella in this century! so namdi kanu enjoy ur eternal stay in kuje or kirikiri!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by eluquenson(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Biafra. ...A broad day light joke

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by cabaliciouscabal: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:
Lol, and who is Uwazuruike? A fraud he is, the one people of the zoo will love to champion the cause of biafra(simply because he is compromised) a man who has been in this struggle and not even Ghana newspaper has reported about biafra, hahahahhahahaha for those of them that are about rejoicing, keep calm and know that biafrans don't know who is Uwazuruike, we only know of a man called Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, a man we are following with our life, a man who is a prince in his home town and rich and doesn't need my money for anything, a man who does not have more money than the zoo but he dares them about jamming his poor funded radio biafra owned by all people of biafra, we only know of a man who is fearless before his enemies, a man who says the truth that the zoo hates to hear, we biafrans only know of a man called Nnamdi Kanu who is formidable and within his short time of involvement in this struggle, biafra people are heard and being reported all over the world today..... We disowned Uwazuruike and there is nothing the zoo will do about it he is a poor man who is fed by Nigeria ....

Well unfortunately ur so call Leader will be jailed in d so call Zoo as ur words says.

Is now I know dat igbos are cowards, I tot by now with all dia stupid noise, dey would av Broken heavens to pieces with d arrest of d illiterate kanu . Mumu sets of pple.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by ifyakanu(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
We are still fighting for same cause...
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by daclint(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hahaha...... grab popcorn, where my 3d glasses dey, this movie go make sense die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Jesusloveyou: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Biafrans are comedians grin
d useless kanu himself pass Mr ibru

5 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by ifyakanu(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=cabaliciouscabal post=39141806]

Well unfortunately ur so call Leader will be jailed in d so call Zoo as ur words says.

Is now I know dat igbos are cowards, I tot by now with all dia stupid noise, dey would av Broken heavens to pieces with d arrest of d illiterate kanu . Mumu sets of pp

Its quit unfortunate that someone of ur age can use his common sense.
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
I have no doubt another ibo took a bounty on him. Anyway, my heart goes out to Mr.Kanu whose eyes are by now gradually adjusting to his new underground cell. By the end of next week, I bet he will be able to read a whole book completely in the dark.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by DelticStephEn(f): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
who is Uwazuruike?
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Pesuzok(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
deanoffaculty:

Gbam!!! I told someone sometimes ago that IGBOS have internal scores to settle most especially among the leaders. Even if they dissociate from Nigeria, their problems still remain the same.

Thank you, we the igbos have not put our house in order. Not to talk of other minorities. What is the Ijaw man take on biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by DonaldGenes(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Why don't you just naff off! If the Igbo are too problematic for you i'm sure 'perfect races' like say the Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani will welcome you with open arms!

An ineffectual knobhead like Uwazurike opens his gob, and all of a sudden Ndigbo are suffering from internal rivalry!

Some people sef!

you remember this Biafra war pix? Please, lets not allow this kind of gory sight to happen again..Let's just stay as one country..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by sukkot: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
DelticStephEn:
who is Uwazuruike?
the nigga who jumped ship when shi-t got real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Xpaz: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:
Once again the obvious basic problem of the Igbo race comes to fore. Internal rivalry.
We shall see
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by wolfskin: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
One nigeria my ass,who wl even take a zoo n jungle called nigeria serious, wen there z disunity among the tribes...there z ntin u cn do to correct the hatred among the zones

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by adekunle0000: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Beware!!! The Nation Newspaper and Leadership Newspaper are propaganda newspapers. Be critical about their news. APC PROPAGANDA AGENCIES.
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Ephemmm: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
[s]
brize:
Lol, and who is Uwazuruike? A fraud he is, the one people of the zoo will love to champion the cause of biafra(simply because he is compromised) a man who has been in this struggle and not even Ghana newspaper has reported about biafra, hahahahhahahaha for those of them that are about rejoicing, keep calm and know that biafrans don't know who is Uwazuruike, we only know of a man called Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, a man we are following with our life, a man who is a prince in his home town and rich and doesn't need my money for anything, a man who does not have more money than the zoo but he dares them about jamming his poor funded radio biafra owned by all people of biafra, we only know of a man who is fearless before his enemies, a man who says the truth that the zoo hates to hear, we biafrans only know of a man called Nnamdi Kanu who is formidable and within his short time of involvement in this struggle, biafra people are heard and being reported all over the world today..... We disowned Uwazuruike and there is nothing the zoo will do about it he is a poor man who is fed by Nigeria ....
[/s]

After all your bragging that Kanu cannot be arrested, what happened now? Keep ranting: Biafra ko, Biafra ni.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari / Governor Yahaya Bello Pictured With Crutches In Public Trying To Enter His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.