Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss (41555 Views)

MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2015
godwinkessi:

That's the only reason I'm even tired of this Biafra stuff. Anambra and Imo are the greatest rivals. [s]I don't think Imo people would have joined forces with massob if not that Ojukwu declared Biafra in Imo state. Imo men hate marrying Anambra women cos they say they are always doing witchcraft, Anambra man hates Imo women cos they say they have honesty issues. Most at times even when they get married and the man has a little problem, he will start blaming the woman, saying he knew that it will turn out to be like that. Imo people will hardly vote Anambra for presidency if Biafra should succeed cos they say Anambra people are wicked and over dominating, same with Anambra who will think Imo people will take the countries treasures. Anambra too extends their hatred to Ngwa people in Abia State! That's tje major problem they be facing.[/s]
You are daft for spitting out this nonsense. Are they no rivalry between Ekiti and Oyo. What about the Egbas and Ijebus. If Imo and Anambra peeps aren't bitter about this so-called rivalry what gives you ( a non-Igbo) the right to talk about it. I don't know why some Yorubas are fond of drinking panadol for another man's headache.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Belmot(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2015
horlaleykan:

kk I get u now...yeaah its hell 2 marry from a bad family tribe notwithstanding.plss dear try 2 forget.
I just av a soft spot 4 Igbo pple..I love d great products of a yoruba-igbo marriage.. am even trying 2 learn a bit of Igbo language.
I should b thanking u dearie 4ur magnanimity..honestly am "falling in love "wit ur person (no strings a beg o)..bt I must say I love ur spirit.
I pray I meet a lady. like u tho...kip it up
thanks dearie
Wa je wo tongue
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abagworo:

Uwazuruike could have just stayed off the press and let things flow. That problem exists even here on Nairaland and real life. Don't shy away from issues but find ways to resolve them.

@IGBOSON1, Abagworo is right on this one.

The bane of the Igbo is our inability to speak with one voice.

Even if Nigeria says to the Igbos today, bring one Igbo man and we will vote for him as President you will see like 1,000 Igbo men from every corner claiming to be qualified for the job an d none will refuse to step down for the other.
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by johnserek: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
lazy ibo people
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Onyiido: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
horlaleykan:

oh my God.. u are great... kip going high jare badbelle can go to hell ...ur husband must b a blessed man.
I don't think av met an Igbo lady most especially like u tho (no flattery a beg o)..
abeg do u av a sister like u u can link me up 2 ..hahahaha...Lol...a beg am kidding o or do u really av *winks*?
lol am not married yet, waiting on God to perfect my marital settlement. As 4 my sis, nah
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Onyiido: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
horlaleykan:

oh my God.. u are great... kip going high jare badbelle can go to hell ...ur husband must b a blessed man.
I don't think av met an Igbo lady most especially like u tho (no flattery a beg o)..
abeg do u av a sister like u u can link me up 2 ..hahahaha...Lol...a beg am kidding o or do u really av *winks*?
lol... Am yet to settle down to marriage.... As 4 my sis nah.... wink
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by iconaus: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
is ok to have so many fronts agitating for Biafra . even in a family there is a division . In the SW afanifere oan Yoruba apex leadership group does not agree with Tinubu group.. is just same .Uwazulike is just jealous of IPOB momentum that's all. Is just igbo thing , is natural
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Onyiido:
lol... Am yet to settle down to marriage.... As 4 my sis nah.... wink
kk I c....u will definitely av a fiancé ...wait o am sensing sometin that betrayal issue u sed u ad op its unconnected 2 a relationship that went sour... anyways I guess its personal don't let me touch dat..bt sha send invitation oo wen it(wedding) happens...lol
kk to ur sista issue I new u wld say nah... was just kidding tho... c her mouth lyk nahhhhhhh.so u don't trust me wit ur sis?...hahaha..lolzz
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Onyiido:
lol am not married yet, waiting on God to perfect my marital settlement. As 4 my sis, nah
he will perfect it dear in Jesus name ..Amen.bt Dnt forget 2 invite me o ...to come chop rice na..lolzz
its all going to be good dear.. ur life is in his hands d safest of all places.
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Onyiido: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
horlaleykan:

kk I c....u will definitely av a fiancé ...wait o am sensing sometin that betrayal issue u sed u ad op its unconnected 2 a relationship that went sour... anyways I guess its personal don't let me touch dat..bt sha send invitation oo wen it(wedding) happens...lol
kk to ur sista issue I new u wld say nah... was just kidding tho... c her mouth lyk nahhhhhhh.so u don't trust me wit ur sis?...hahaha..lolzz
Speechless Don't worry u'll b invited
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Onyiido:
Speechless Don't worry u'll b invited
y are u speachless ..kk thanks 4d invite.. lolzz
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by chrisblack: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Uwazuruike is just a yolober man grin. We IPOB youths are marching to his office to burn it down
See poverty in action
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 21, 2015
guyXander:
No wins a war at two fronts
clearly ur smart. if ur an igboman good for u. pretty sure ur nnamdi kalu has not thought of dt. watched some of his rants on youtube. you can tell hes really dumb. driven by emotions & selfhatred. emotions dont win wars.
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by wildchild1: 4:51am On Oct 21, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
In chief zerbudaiya voice
;DAre you seeing what am saw

WhatsApp messages not delivering sir...Get in touch boss
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by warrantology(m): 5:28am On Oct 21, 2015
we the hard core and flag bearers never liked uwazurike. he is a stab in the back and I believe he is not representing our interest. so I don't give a dime if he denies ipob. let him go and Bleep a mad dead woman. asshole
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by thamarvelz(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

meaning,we dont have time for confusions in our backyard no more...Biafra can not happen.....its an insult to our ancestors...and me,i dont want to die!!!.....if you want to be angry,be angry with the white-people,not with us...we did nothing to you!!!....

I honestly do not understand what this has to do with ur ancestors..
Is it an insult to the Spanish ancestors that the Catalans are agitating for independence? or does the same obtain in Britain where a section of the Scots are agitating for independence??
If u dont want to die then try not to be a part of the struggle but you should know that throughout history, there have always been peoples who have preferred to die on their feet rather than live on their knees eg the Carthaginians vs Hannibal, Sparta vs The Persians, etc
Am not an advocate of secession but if any people in a country feels they would fare better if they secede and have good reasons to do so, I advise that they be allowed to go..

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by thamarvelz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
johnserek:
lazy ibo people

When someone calls Igbo lazy then its obvious he is either demented or worse. Visit a psychiatrist today.
N/B: This is an advice
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by tsdarkside(m): 4:40am On Oct 22, 2015
thamarvelz:

I honestly do not understand what this has to do with ur ancestors..
Is it an insult to the Spanish ancestors that the Catalans are agitating for independence? or does the same obtain in Britain where a section of the Scots are agitating for independence??
If u dont want to die then try not to be a part of the struggle but you should know that throughout history, there have always been peoples who have preferred to die on their feet rather than live on their knees eg the Carthaginians vs Hannibal, Sparta vs The Persians, etc
Am not an advocate of secession but if any people in a country feels they would fare better if they secede and have good reasons to do so, I advise that they be allowed to go..

never compare black-people with white-people,,,for me,its an insult.......secession ko confession ni....
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by thamarvelz(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=tsdarkside post=39224651]

never compare black-people with white-people,,,for me,its an insult.......secession ko confession ni....[/quote

There is nufin more to say afterall u are a coward just like ur fellow tribesmen and ancestors..
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=thamarvelz post=39227670][/quote]

coward...hmmm....interesting word....cow-ard...hmmm....na you sabi....
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by biafranking: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
godwinkessi:

That's the only reason I'm even tired of this Biafra stuff. Anambra and Imo are the greatest rivals. I don't think Imo people would have joined forces with massob if not that Ojukwu declared Biafra in Imo state. Imo men hate marrying Anambra women cos they say they are always doing witchcraft, Anambra man hates Imo women cos they say they have honesty issues. Most at times even when they get married and the man has a little problem, he will start blaming the woman, saying he knew that it will turn out to be like that. Imo people will hardly vote Anambra for presidency if Biafra should succeed cos they say Anambra people are wicked and over dominating, same with Anambra who will think Imo people will take the countries treasures. Anambra too extends their hatred to Ngwa people in Abia State! That's tje major problem they be facing.
true talk ..even enugu man will prefare imo person.. I wish they limits their enmity with other states in the east..
May God help ndigbos..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / Opposition Is Not Madness— Reno Tells Man Who Said He Heard Buhari Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.