Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Hilarious Picture Album - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Hilarious Picture Album (204980 Views)

Laff Out Loud With My Hilarious Collections (photos) / Hilarious Picture Album For Nairalanders. Let's Do It Together!!! / My Hilarious Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ijewuru { food competetion } grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 12:32am On Dec 08, 2016
Payback Time cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 3:07am On Dec 09, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 1:08am On Dec 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 3:16am On Jan 16, 2017
When grandpa decides to act like woman shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA6fdI8hADg

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 3:17am On Jan 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 3:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 4:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 4:23am On Jan 21, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Empiree:
how true this is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJEaC32BHM

I can relate, this woman is an hardcore Ibadan woman. From her hardcore yoruba to the way she insults the governor, i can tell she's from ibadan.

Ibadan people can insult ehn grin grin sad SMH.

She's been saying the truth though. Since Ajomobi got reelected, he's been totally something else.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I can relate, this woman is an hardcore Ibadan woman. From her hardcore yoruba to the way she insults the governor, i can tell she's from ibadan.

Ibadan people can insult ehn grin grin sad SMH.

She's been saying the truth though. Since Ajomobi got reelected, he's been totally something else.
Oh so this is 2nd term. I watched a clip where he was addressing people and claimed they insulted him. Someone sent it to my whatsapp. I had to delete it actually cus he's annoying in that video.

Why would he sell a school though, is that public school he sold?
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 6:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Empiree:
Oh so this is 2nd term. I watched a clip where he was addressing people and claimed they insulted him. Someone sent it to my whatsapp. I had to delete it actually cus he's annoying in that video.

He's arrogant.. He's always been arrogant.

Why would he sell a school though, is that public school he sold?

He sold 30% of public schools to private individuals all in the name of privatization, people have been groaning about it for a while now. Despite alleging that it's all for the betterment of the state, nothing is yet to be shown for it. The idiot is still owing workers. People are dying like chickens here.

I tell you, APC'l government is the same everywhere, except for lagos i think. The rest, starting from Buhari, are catastrophic scam. .

3 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
^

I dont understand these politicians.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

He's arrogant.. He's always been arrogant.

He sold 30% of public schools to private individuals all in the name of privatization, people have been groaning about it for a while now. Despite alleging that it's all for the betterment of the state, nothing is yet to be shown for it. The idiot is still owing workers. People are dying like chickens here.

I tell you, APC'l government is the same everywhere, except for lagos i think. The rest, starting from Buhari, are catastrophic scam. .

This video i was talking about earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP5vagUbfwQ
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
This video i was talking about earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP5vagUbfwQ

Interesting! As you can see, the man is exactly what the woman described him to be up there. He's got no respect for the people that voted him to power.

Imagine students staying at home for the past 8 months?? sad

This county tire me aswear.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Interesting! As you can see, the man is exactly what the woman described him to be up there. He's got no respect for the people that voted him to power.

Imagine students staying at home for the past 8 months?? sad

This county tire me aswear.
Very careless, useless talks on his part to say closing school for 8 months isnt a big deal. Be like say he de smoke igbo. Didnt he act like this his first term and why would people 'revoted' him the 2nd term?. Or did he hide his stup!dity his first term?
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
Very careless, useless talks on his part to say closing school for 8 months isnt a big deal. Be like say he de smoke igbo. Didnt he act like this his first term and why would people 'revoted' him the 2nd term?. Or did he hide his stup!dity his first term?

He's always been a garrulous man — although a very humble person since he first sought the position in 2007. He first got elected in 2011, and as expected he did quite well. But since he got re-elected in 2015 (something that never happened in Oyo state) his arrogance has been something else. From insulting elders to doing stupid things while expecting no one to criticize him. Imagine him telling one of his men to arrest one of those students.. , dayumm!! I like what those guys did there.

That's how we roll in Nigeria. Stupid politicians come here to tell all kinds of different lies. Pacify us with #500 and stomach infrastructure, next thing they get our votes and treat us like animals. After all we've eaten their stomach infrastructure, and so they can treat us anyhow they like.

Only us can have mercy on ourselves until God can intervene. Things are not getting any better.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

He's always been a garrulous man — although a very humble person since he first sought the position in 2007. He first got elected in 2011, and as expected he did quite well. But since he got re-elected in 2015 (something that never happened in Oyo state) his arrogance has been something else. From insulting elders to doing stupid things while expecting no one to criticize him. Imagine him telling one of his men to arrest one of those students.. , dayumm!! I like what those guys did there.

That's how we roll in Nigeria. Stupid politicians come here to tell all kinds of different lies. Pacify us with #500 and stomach infrastructure, next thing they get our votes and treat us like animals. After all we've eaten their stomach infrastructure, and so they can treat us anyhow they like.

Only us can have mercy on ourselves until God can intervene. Things are not getting any better.
Chai, seems to me the governor truly leave you people in O. Y. O grin grin

I bet his children, (if any) are attending great schools. I think Nigerians should have been smarter than this actually, They should have got used to how politicians operates. Like they are cool their first term FOR ONLY ONE REASON, to be re-elected the second term

They should just return to voting elected officials one term and let him pack his stuff commot undecided

Second term gives them luxuries

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
A student failed JAMB 5 tyms. 1 day, she travelled 2 visit her frnd in UNILORIN, she fell sick & was admitted to a hospital there. She later called her mum & said...

GIRL: Hello ma
MUM: The place is silent,whr r u?
GIRL: I'm in UNILORIN
MUM: Oluwa ose o

GIRL: I was admitted
MUM: Jesu o se o, Olorun ti doju ti ogun idile wa ti ko fe kio kawe (laughing & dancing)

GIRL: Malaria ni
MUM: Malaria ni course ti won fun e, course gidi ni o, kawe e daadaa o

GIRL: I would b discharged 2moro
MUM: Olorun ma je, 4 yrs lo ma lo loruko Jesu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 6:10am On Feb 01, 2017
ABIMBOLA AJIMOBI, DAUGHTER OF GOVERNOR AJIMOBI, SPRAYING DOLLARS WITH HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY AT A PARTY IN UK. CIVIL SERVANTS AND STUDENTS ARE SUFFERING IN OYO STATE AND NIGERIA IN GENERAL. GOVERNOR'S DAUGHTER IS SPRAYING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS AT A PARTY IN UK. PLEASE CIRCULATE AND LET BUHARI SEE HOW THEY ARE WASTING THE COUNTRYS' RESOURCES. INCREDIBLE

#Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prN5oY7qr0Q

rilwayne001, id this truly OYO governor's daughter? lastpage
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 6:21am On Feb 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Empiree:
ABIMBOLA AJIMOBI, DAUGHTER OF GOVERNOR AJIMOBI, SPRAYING DOLLARS WITH HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY AT A PARTY IN UK. CIVIL SERVANTS AND STUDENTS ARE SUFFERING IN OYO STATE AND NIGERIA IN GENERAL. GOVERNOR'S DAUGHTER IS SPRAYING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS AT A PARTY IN UK. PLEASE CIRCULATE AND LET BUHARI SEE HOW THEY ARE WASTING THE COUNTRYS' RESOURCES. INCREDIBLE

#Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prN5oY7qr0Q

rilwayne001, id this truly OYO governor's daughter? lastpage

Lol, this is a propaganda video as it has nothing to do with the Oyo state governor's daughter.

I've seen this video on Nairaland FP before. The woman is Igbo or so, and i think the party was held in Dubai.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, this is a propaganda video as it has nothing to do with the Oyo state governor's daughter.

I've seen this video on Nairaland FP before. The woman is Igbo or so, and i think the party was held in Dubai.
Ha i see. I guess some people are simply silly. Thanks for headsup

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
^^

What the heck is that. ....maybe they had some seeds laying on the bricks that eventually matured shocked shocked

Strange though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 6:10am On Feb 04, 2017
This dude is really good at acting old man

This is from a movie titled Oja Aye (World Market)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
cheesy

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2017
^^^

Sad
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? / Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! / Nigerian Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.