Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,460 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Hilarious Picture Album - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Hilarious Picture Album (206523 Views)

Laff Out Loud With My Hilarious Collections (photos) / Hilarious Picture Album For Nairalanders. Let's Do It Together!!! / My Hilarious Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin Don't try this oo if you don't want to get beat up

5 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Empiree:
grin Don't try this oo if you don't want to get beat up

Lol, before they hand you to the police, they will first beat the whole hell out of you and eventually Hand you over to the police, and that's if you are Lucky. Otherwise if they should hand you over to nigerian soldiers, ol boy na RIP be that oh sad grin grin the kind beating wey you go chop, na for heaven you go wake up. Even if you were going to hell before, God would pity you and put you in Paradise grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, before they hand you to the police, they will first beat the whole hell out of you and eventually Hand you over to the police, and that's if you are Lucky. Otherwise if they should hand you over to nigerian soldiers, ol boy na RIP be that oh sad grin grin the kind beating wey you go chop, na for heaven you go wake up. Even if you were going to hell before, God would pity you and put you in Paradise grin cheesy grin

Na so nigerian soldiers beat perzon pass? grin grin

Where are human rights concerns?
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Excellent "vacancy Job" cool cheesy

@the website tho cheesy

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Empiree:
Na si nigerian soldiers beat perzon pass? grin grin

I am yet to witness one, but back then in 2012 subsidy brouhaha, one egbon in my street died after receiving the beating of is life by them. The guy and other street guys were using the subsidy strike to extort money from motorists, soldiers caught them in the process and only him couldn't escape. According to eyewitness account, after receiving several Bulala, they started throwing him up without catching him whenever he's coming down. The guy died 5days later while receiving treatment.

I almost fell victim as well one day. My sister bought me a knicker which happened to be their camouflage. Unknown to me that it's a crime to wear it in Nigeria, I wore it to the main road and I was attacked by 2 of them. Luckily for me, they came to visit a woman that I know and she pleaded on my behalf. Although they didn't beat me o, but they made me remove the knicker and left me to walk home with only my pants. That day, people were just looking at me like a mad man, lol grin grin

Where are human rights concerns?

Seems it's been a while since you visit Nigeria orr that you didn't really stay here to know how things are going on here. There's virtually nothing like 'human right concerns' here sir.

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I am yet to witness one, but back then in 2012 subsidy brouhaha, one egbon in my street died after receiving the beating of is life by them. The guy and other street guys were using the subsidy strike to extort money from motorists, soldiers caught them in the process and only him couldn't escape. According to eyewitness account, after receiving several Bulala, they started throwing him up without catching him whenever he's coming down. The guy died 5days later while receiving treatment.

I almost fell victim as well one day. My sister bought me a knicker which happened to be their camouflage. Unknown to me that it's a crime to wear it in Nigeria, I wore it to the main road and I was attacked by 2 of them. Luckily for me, they came to visit a woman that I know and she pleaded on my behalf. Although they didn't beat me o, but they made me remove the knicker and left me to walk home with only my pants. That day, people were just looking at me like a mad man, lol grin grin

Seems it's been a while since you visit Nigeria orr that you didn't really stay here to know how things are going on here. There's virtually nothing like 'human right concerns' here sir.

grin grin grin Kaki no bi leather. Atleast the woman 4 hide you nah.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
FriendNG:

grin grin grin Kaki no bi leather. Atleast the woman 4 hide you nah.

They were about to pounce on me when the woman intervened. I was already shivering. That day ehn, I was just thanking my stars grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:

They were about to pounce on me when the woman intervened. I was already shivering. That day ehn, I was just thanking my stars grin grin

I mean 4 her house b4 u get trouser.

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
FriendNG:

I mean 4 her house b4 u get trouser.
Lol, it was at her shop, not house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:

This is sad. He could simply charged to court nau. Why all this. Afterall, politicians do worse than this but they flexed their muscles on unarmed citizens. shaking my head

Lol....Lord ave mercy. You were one step away from being statistic undecided

Sad.....thought human rights thing is really effective there. smh.... Long way to go man. Haven't stepped my foot there in almost 15yrs. Hopefully soon
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Empiree:
This is sad. He could simply charged to court nau. Why all this. Afterall, politicians do worse than this but they flexed their muscles on unarmed citizens. shaking my head

Sad.....thought human rights thing is really effective there. smh.... Long way to go man. Haven't stepped my foot there in almost 15yrs. Hopefully soon

15 years kai Dah one be say, u done bcom foreigner.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
FriendNG:

15 years kai Dah one be say, u done bcom foreigner.
Lol....probably

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:

They left after beating him blue black. No one dare went after them, and so that was how the case died down.

Whatever that means grin grin grin

15years out there no be beans. It will probably take time before you can adjust back to our system here. Just know that things are totally negative here and prepare yourself to adjust to our ways. We'll be glad to have you back wink
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 12:06am On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:
Lol....probably
Sure. If na pikin dem born 15 years back. He is an adult (adolescent) by now.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

15years out there no be beans. It will probably take time before you can adjust back to our system here. Just know that things are totally negative here and prepare yourself to adjust to our ways. We'll be glad to have you back wink

He is only visiting you and not coming back. Empire only knows OBJ's first regime. From then to now Nig has changed.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 12:17am On Apr 15, 2017
FriendNG:

He is only visiting you and not coming back.

Shut up before I slap you! He's coming back angry angry tongue

Empire only knows OBJ's first regime. From then to now Nig has changed.

You can imaging all that he had missed. If not because he's spent so many years out there, I would've said he shouldn't come back till that Daura Mallam leaves Aso Villa lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2017
FriendNG:

Sure. If na pikin dem born 15 years back. He is an adult (adolescent) by now.

Probably given birth to their 3rd child somewhere in Kano sef. Abi I lie? lipsrsealed
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I kuku update myself lately whats going on there especially NL helps me a lot cus i lost contact with nigerians 100% for yrs. Only reconnected about 2014 through NL. Thats why u see me here often grin

It keeps me at home somewhat. But then i looked back and i was like woow must be in the jungle long ago. Coming back there, i might traverse from one hotel to another for security reason cus i heard say kidnapping is the order of the day. My friend's younger brother who lives in Canada travelled to nija in 2008 was kidnapped. They needed ransom of #10m to free him. The poor boy was just a student and doing menial labor on the side.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 12:29am On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:
I kuku update myself lately whats going on there especially NL helps me a lot cus i lost contact with nigerians 100% for yrs. Only reconnected about 2014 through NL. Thats why u see me here often grin

It keeps me at home somewhat. But then i looked back and i was like woow must be in the jungle long ago. Coming back there, i might traverse from one hotel to another for security reason cus i heard say kidnapping is the order of the day. My friend's younger brother who lives in Canada travelled to nija in 2008 was kidnapped. They needed ransom of #10m to free him. Th

e poor boy was just a student and doing menial labor on the side.

Oh my God! this is actually a very serious problem and I will advise you to plan your move very very carefully and possibly don't involve peeps unless those you so much trust. Seriously Nigerians have become so devilish that they are willing to do anything to make money especially now that things are not going down well with most of us. No one can be trusted. Even ones family. Almost everyone has become a criminal.

I pray Allah in his infinite Mercy guide you and bring you back home safely.

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 1:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Ameena
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2017
Empiree:

It keeps me at home somewhat. But then i looked back and i was like woow must be in the jungle long ago. Coming back there, i might traverse from one hotel to another for security reason cus i heard say kidnapping is the order of the day. My friend's younger brother who lives in Canada travelled to nija in 2008 was kidnapped. They needed ransom of #10m to free him. The poor boy was just a student and doing menial labor on the side.

Things are not bad the way Nairaland and people like Riwan want it to look. You don't need any hotel to hide except if may be wia Rilwan stay (Ibadan) is bad.

You shall live a comfortable life in Nigeria if u have money.

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Probably given birth to their 3rd child somewhere in Kano sef. Abi I lie? lipsrsealed

Not Kano but anyway. A person of 15 years of marriage should have at least 3 kids. An interval of 4-4 years.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Shut up before I slap you! He's coming back angry angry tongue

Slap me now. It is still a temporary visit.

You can imaging all that he had missed. If not because he's spent so many years out there, I would've said he shouldn't come back till that Daura Mallam leaves Aso Villa lipsrsealed undecided

Not everyone has the hatred you posses for a northerner. So he may still ignore your advice.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
FriendNG:

Things are not bad the way Nairaland and people like Riwan want it to look. You don't need any hotel to hide except if may be wia Rilwan stay (Ibadan) is bad.

You shall live a comfortable life in Nigeria if u have money.

Lol, things are better off in Ibadan than Kano tongue

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, things are better off in Ibadan than Kano tongue

haha grin grin Listen to what you said again.
Kano is no match to Ibadan (village)
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
FriendNG:

Not everyone has the hatred you posses for a northerner. So he may still ignore your advice.
I don't hate northeners, i only hate some troglodytes that originated from there like hell rufai, junaid Muhammed and co.

Tambuwal, Dangote, Zarah Buhari and Sanusi are northerners and I like them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
FriendNG:

haha grin grin Listen to what you said again.

Kano is no match to Ibadan (village)

My Ibadan is not a village.... It's a nice place tbh *even though I haven't been there in a long time.*
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I don't hate northeners, i only hate some troglodytes that originated from there like hell rufai, junaid Muhammed and co.

Tambuwal, Dangote, Zarah Buhari and Sanusi are northerners and I like them. undecided

Shatap b4 i tear u slap. You forget to include Buhari in those you hate. You will like Dangote now, em done develope your region. Sunusi done dey talk wetin u wan hear. Zahra Buhari: her beauty catch your attention. The only sincere love probably dia is Tambuwal.

meanwhile Kano is no match 4 Ibadan. Kano na mother to Ibadan
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
snapscore:

My Ibadan is not a village.... It's a nice place tbh *even though I haven't been there in a long time.*

LOL grin grin is oh kay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
FriendNG:

Shatap b4 i tear u slap. You forget to include Buhari in those you hate. You will like Dangote now, em done develope your region. Sunusi done dey talk wetin u wan hear. Zahra Buhari: her beauty catch your attention. The only sincere love probably dia is Tambuwal.

I like Buhari, but i don't like his government.

meanwhile Kano is no match 4 Ibadan. Kano na mother to Ibadan

You sha want me to talk, but I won't.

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I like Buhari, but i don't like his government.

You sha want me to talk, but I won't.

You dont like Buhari government but you like Osinbanjo Government. Hypocrisy.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
FriendNG:

You dont like Buhari government but you like Osinbanjo Government. Hypocrisy.

I like Osinbajo government because he's not just more knowledgeable than Buhari, he's ale and healthier than him.

Imagine the many travels he made to the SS and SE all in a bid to empower and improve our local produce, how many did Buhari made before he traveled for health reasons and how many has he made since he came back?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? / Nigerian Jokes / Lets Have your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.