Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

bored - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / bored (1068 Views)

Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bored by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
****Deleted thread****
Re: bored by ladyF(f): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
All I see here is you are dating an open and straightforward lady and you are a *******
Re: bored by Rapsainot(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
undecided what an innocent dude !!!

1 Like

Re: bored by demmy0325(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
.. Be careful.. Its a trap bro.. Be careful..
Re: bored by libertyfather(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Baf guy! I knw u don chop kpomo
Re: bored by barthchuks(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
hmmm what do I say now?.
Meanwhile,
Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies!
Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required. Please visit the website in my signature for more details and signup
Re: bored by demmy0325(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
ladyF:
All I see here is you are dating an open and straightforward lady and you are a *******
... Ass.hole lipsrsealed
Re: bored by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Tell her you've found jesus. That always works for me gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: bored by theLegion(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sounds like INFATUATION to me... But guy, this is the type of females every classy guy out there need... She's beautiful because the way others meet her she must be beautiful, she's open minded and sincere with you that's something so rare!! Just appreciate what you have now before you start using "Had I Known".. She loves you but you only feel nothing, now go pay her back with the same love she pours on you.

3 Likes

Re: bored by Oruemu(f): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why did u approach her in d 1st place if she isn't up to ur standard?

2 Likes

Re: bored by theLegion(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
SirWere:
Tell her you've found jesus. That always works for me gringringringrin

Lwkmd!!! Using his name in vain, that's got alot of CONS tho cheesy
Re: bored by theLegion(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
ladyF:

From everything I read, she's so perfect!! but maybe he's the type of nigga that thinks infatuation is same with real love. Smh
Re: bored by paul288yahoo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sad
Re: bored by paul288yahoo(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sad bro....smh....
Re: bored by Mhizkel(f): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
You fell for her and now you loosing interest, that's infatuation.
Though what you listed about her is not good enough for one to select a spouse, but it's part of the criterias. Discuss how you feel with her, and you both could decide to be friends. You can't force yourself to love.
Re: bored by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wow, she sounds awesome & genuine to me. It's funny because guys often howl about realness, but when realness is staring them in the face they don't know how to handle it. The way I see it, she's the type that says here I am, warts & all, take me or leave me. She reminds me so much of myself. She's being transparent with you & not hiding who she is behind a veneer of fake perfection. If you can't handle that & prefer some phony chic that'll reveal her true colours once you're in balls deep, then that's your call. Real recognises real. Please do her a favour & leave her alone since it's very much apparent you're the type that prefers two-faced cùnts & games. Hope you won't regret it when it finally hits you that not many are real with who they are from the onset. Bleh.

1 Like

Re: bored by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
theLegion:

Lwkmd!!! Using his name in vain, that's got alot of CONS tho cheesy
I can see no cons o...........

And besides, on that sunday I go beg for forgiveness.......

My favorite verse in the lord's payer is "As we forgive those........."gringringrin

1 Like

Re: bored by yomi212(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmm nice one bro
Re: bored by IamLEGEND1: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
stop being am ídiot and leave the girl be.....

she dey yarn you true story and you dey claim high standards......

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

na ur type wey go come marry worwor girl in the end come start to dey yarn that stupíd "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" nónsense.
Re: bored by iLUMeN8(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
OP,
I've been in this exact situation. You have got to be careful as girls like your girlfriend usually do not look back the moment they make up their mind on quitting a relationship. You might get overwhelmed at times by the attention she showers you but trust me when I say that you are gonna miss her like crazy should you decide to call it quits.

2 Likes

Re: bored by theLegion(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
SirWere:
I can see no cons o...........

And besides, on that sunday I go beg for forgiveness.......

My favorite verse in the lord's payer is "As we forgive those........."gringringrin

Lololololol! Nna lepent ooo
Re: bored by theLegion(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
stop being am ídiot and leave the girl be.....

she dey yarn you true story and you dey claim high standards......

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

na ur type wey go come marry worwor girl in the end come start to dey yarn that stupíd "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" nónsense.

Let am know... I don tell am, sooner or later we go hear "how I lost my dream girl".. You need MIC?
Re: bored by Zellie: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
You're bored because she talks too much? That's funny grin. In most relationships, its the opposite

I think she's just being real and you were never in love with her

(1) (Reply)

How Single Girls Look At Their Friends Engagement Ring / See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) / Man's Testicles Smashed With Hammer joystick Cut Off After He Was Caught Cheatin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.