Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women (41710 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Teebass001(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
zimoni:
The Fulani Parasites have struck again?

These Bastardds are giving the whole Southern Nigerian headache.

They give Sorrow, Blood and Destruction wherever they go.

Sending The Bastardds Out Of Southern Nigeria Is The Only Solution, These Fulani Bastardds Will Keep Attacking Us Until We Procure AK74 Guns And Defend Ourselves.

I Hate The Fulani Herdsmen From Hell aka Leeches, Parasites, Rapists, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, TseTse Flies and Destroyers of Farmlands.

We Need To Stop Complaining And Defend Ourselves. We Need To Take Law Into Our Hands And Give The Bastardds Ilaro Treatment.

That Is The Only Solution, Government Will Not Help Us.
What do you mean by Ilaro treatment?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by MrMbaM: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Where is that old jobless fool called Decibel AKA Descartes. God punish you and your generation if you dont come out now, thought you said fulani only operate in the SW, now they are raping your women but you finally lost your voice. Shameless coward.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by bummyla(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
We need to do something seriously about these Fulani Herdsmen, they are causing havoc all over the country! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
[size=28pt]Great Biafrans, where una dey?
Na only for Nairaland una dey make noise.
Cowards![/size]

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Orikinla(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
[size=48pt]Imagine being raped by an uncircumcised philistine!
TUFIAKWA!
ARU E MEE![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by jcross19: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=IyaIode post=39177600][/quote]you too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by MrMbaM: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
the most loquacious, pugnacious and bellicose folks online but in real life they pus-sy cats. am tired of this boasting no action man. i expect to see 50 alaigbo warriors shooting down the dss office tonight and rescuing nnamdi kanu. if nothing happens by tonight, i will stop responding to alaigbo chest beating online from tonight. am telling ya cheesy cheesy

I think we should pity the yeebhoes cos they have really suffered. There Igwe was flogged in Akure, Igalas behead and killed many of them in Anambra, there albino god Kanu was arrested few days ago, now there women are being raped in Biafra HQ- Enugu. This is the problem of being a 5th class citizen. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
mi nuh smoke ganja rasta. but me ah fi use the ganja to make edibles. ganja cakes. eat and get blazed. thats how we doing it in the 2015 grin wink

Jah bless, rasta man, son of Selassie!

Smoke or eat, rasta man ah fi need dem bludclart earthly plants tuh stay righteous. grin

Time to dance outta the thread and get ready for Champions League, bruddah.

[img]http://media./media/tyBMTk8dY5aAlkf229G/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by MrMbaM: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahaha

You mean these warriors in wrappers and wooly hats? grin grin

Buhahahahahaha Ayaf die grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by MrMbaM: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Where is that accursed ediot called freeglobe? Kettykin, Decibel AKA Descartes, come and run your mouth again, shameless animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by ValentineMary(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Fulani and Hausa, the biggest liability to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Jah bless, rasta man, son of Selassie!

Smoke or eat, rasta man ah fi need dem bludclart earthly plants tuh stay righteous. grin

Time to dance outta the thread and get ready for Champions League, bruddah.

[img]http://media./media/tyBMTk8dY5aAlkf229G/giphy.gif[/img]
really ? you going to watch 22 white men chase one ball ? thats some slave master worship type shytt brah lol. grin wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
MrMbaM:

I think we should pity the yeebhoes cos they have really suffered. There Igwe was flogged in Akure, Igalas behead and killed many of them in Anambra, there albino god Kanu was arrested few days ago, now there women are being raped in Biafra HQ- Enugu. This is the problem of being a 5th class citizen. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh shyttttttttt. rough times grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by modath(f): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
These people should be called to order

Apart from the reprehensible rape of defenceless women & destruction of farmlands that everyone is fixated on..... There is an act of theirs that no one pays attention to & it has caused many loss of lives....

This habit of theirs of turning a major expressway to their personal cattle drive, & they do it at sharp bends...

Imagine the cretins driving cows on Lokoja Abuja Rd& Airport Rd Abuja... Have had two near misses...

These herdsmen are the collective problems of NC & the whole southern Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Rilwayne001: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
really ? you going to watch 22 white men chase one ball ? thats some slave master worship type shytt brah lol. grin wink

This shymexx brother of yours ehn grin grin grin is he from Jamaica?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This shymexx brother of yours ehn grin grin grin is he from Jamaica?
nah that nigga from ijebu igbo grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:

Lol. grin

Well, slavery never ended - and we're all still in chains. Aren't folks still picking cotton in America? Aren't Africans still chained to creations at the Berlin conference? Aren't black folks still at the bottom of the totem pole of everything? Aren't we still worshipping white Jesus and Arab Muhammed? Shyte, haven't we all born in foreign lands lost our mother tongue? Etc..

I know I'm the white man's slave but the only thing I can do for now is find a balance, like Django, and smoke a cigar. grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by MrMbaM: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
oh shyttttttttt. rough times grin grin grin grin grin

It sucks to be yeebhoe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. grin

Well, slavery never ended - and we're all still in chains. Aren't folks still picking cotton in America? Aren't Africans still chained to creations at the Berlin conference? Aren't black folks still at the bottom of the totem pole of everything? Aren't we still worshipping white Jesus and Arab Muhammed? Shyte, haven't we all born in foreign lands lost our mother tongue? Etc..

I know I'm the white man's slave but the only thing I can do for now is find a balance, like Django, and smoke a cigar. grin

i hear all that but dayumm, watching 22 white men chase a ball takes the cake. thats like the proverbial valley of dry bones. cheesy grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by ribbit: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
ndigbo, ohaneze , ipob, alaigbo where your brave mens is at ? you cannot protect your women ndigbo ? where your brave mens is at ? fulani raping your women like no tomorrow and killing your women ?

lmao i think what the past few months on NL has taught us all is that ndigbo are

coward ass muthafukaz
hqhahahahahahahhah

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
i hear all that but dayumm, watching 22 white men chase a ball takes the cake. thats like the proverbial valley of dry bones. cheesy grin

Lol. Watching 22 white men chase a ball is no different from speaking and writing in a bastard language like the English language. We're all the white man's slave. grin

But I'm a field slave not a house slave.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
MrMbaM:

It sucks to be yeebhoe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lets just say, it aint the right season now to be alaigbo buahahahaha. maybe in the next millenium the sun will rise in biafra cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by waylz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:

You sound like a product of fulani rape
grin I feel like proposing to you iyalode, will you marry me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Rilwayne001: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
nah that nigga from ijebu igbo grin grin

grin grin lwtmb
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Watching 22 white men chase a ball is no different from speaking and writing in a bastard language like the English language. We're all the white man's slave. grin

But I'm a field slave not a house slave.

ahh but you wrong. the english language is not the white mans language. history has been whitewashed during the european rennaisance. the english language is an evolutionary language that has been created over-time and when it was perfected the white man was still in the caucasus caves of georgia russia grunting like a pig because he had no language, hence where the caveman phenom came from. the white man only just recently became civilized and took over the world. it was his divine destiny to rise from his poor state in the caves of georgia russia and take over the world. then he rewrote history to make it seem like he invented and created everything wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by ushafe(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ve never seen a pretenders like this northern brothers, they claim to practice shara law ,yet they commit rape, steal, tell lies,etc than any other part of nigeria, the same with their leader who claim he had forgotten is land location in Rivers State.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
I pity these women, honestly. violence against women makes my skin crawl and my blood boil.

I pity them even more when I realise that able bodied men who would have defended them are busy trolling the internet and thumping their chests for "yoloba" people.

what a shame.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
modath:

Apart from the reprehensible rape of defenceless women & destruction of farmlands that everyone is fixated on..... There is an act of theirs that no one pays attention to & it has caused many loss of lives....

This habit of theirs of turning a major expressway to their personal cattle drive, & they do it at sharp bends...

Imagine the cretins driving cows on Lokoja Abuja Rd& Airport Rd Abuja... Have had two near misses...

These herdsmen are the collective problems of NC & the whole southern Nigeria.
The most painful part is that neither the military nor the police is doing anything serious to curb this menace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
waylz:
grin I feel like proposing to you iyalode, will you marry me.
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
ahh but you wrong. the english language is not the white mans language. history has been whitewashed during the european rennaisance. the english language is an evolutionary language that has been created over-time and when it was perfected the white man was still in the caves of georgia russia grunting like a pig because he had no language, hence where the caveman phenom came from. the white man only just recently became civilized and took over the world. it was his divine destiny to rise from his poor state in the caves of georgia russia and take over the world. then he rewrote history to make it seem like he invented and created everything wink

Nah, the English language is predominantly Latin - with a lot of Germanic influence (Angles, Saxons, Vikings, Jutes,Normans et al who make up today's English ethnicity), and some Greek influences. Coupled with some borrowed words from a few countries the Empire colonised. Latin came from the Romans - but it has its roots derived from the Greeks and Phoenicians.

You can argue that the Phoenicians, who later became Carthaginians, after they migrated from present day Lebanon, to present day Tunisia, were blacks. But you and I know that the Greeks and Romans were Caucasoid. Ditto the Germanic ethnic groups.

Anyway, as a black man - as long as Uncle Tom can see me, and feel this way - then I'm proud of who I'm. grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by rosebowl01(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wow, this guy is wicked. grin

DaBullIT:
heheheheh,

Fulanis , you better leave the Enugu people alone o

or else they will start protesting in front of Chinese Embassy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by superstar1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Y1bos how market?

Waiting for Ohaneze to report the fulani miscreant to ICC, as usual or issue their usual lame ultimatum.

Wetin concern Nigeria Government self. They are biafraudsters.

Their lunatic albino god from Israel will come and save the Jungle of Alaigbo and the Federal Online Republic of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi / Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / Kogi West Rerun: Smart Adeyemi Extends Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.