Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women (41697 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
jcross19:
can you see that your monicker need to get you 1million shares truly you are son of an animal. So those elderly women dont know the different between fulani and their people? Unless if you look like fulani with a slimmy and dirty curl hair.
and must you be tribalistic undecided

Yes with their slimmy and dirty curl hair, there are much more intelligent and beautifully handsome than any of your family undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Enugu women on Tuesday called on the State government to send Fulani herdsmen packing from the State.

The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”

They alleged that apart from molesting and raping women, the herdsmen were equally destroying their farms.

Leader of the group, Mrs Achogaonye Eze, who spoke on behalf of the protesting women, said unless the herdsmen were stopped, their lives would be in grave danger because the herdsmen were always armed with sophisticated weapons.

Eze, who is the wife of Bishop Sostenas Eze of the Enugu North Anglican Diocese, pointed out that apart from raping women and killing people in the communities, the herdsmen also engaged in robbery and kidnapping.

She lamented that they were helpless because they had complained to the law enforcement agencies to no avail.

She disclosed that people were now afraid to go to farm unless they were in groups for fear of rape or outright killing.

According to her, “They have butchered two men who tried to confront them, they rape women and destroy their crops.

“They pretend to be selling bush meat and when you stop over to buy, their gang will come out of the bush and rob you of your belongings.

“They are now wielding AK 47 guns against villagers who confront them; and since the vigilante do not have such sophisticated weapons, they are helpless.”

She added that, “our people are molested, who now behave as if they own the land. If we don’t stop them, they may rape your own wives.”

Addressing the women, speaker of the Enugu State House of Assembly, Hon.Edward Ubosi, represented by the Public Relations Officer of the House, Mr. Jonas Ugwuanyi advised them to eschew violence in demonstrating their anger.

“The issue is a grievous one but I want to advise you to take things easy and channel your complaints to the law enforcement agencies,” he advised.

He, however, said that the House would look into their grievances with a view to doing something to alleviate their plight.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/
fool.ani ppl na wao, what a tribe all the way from niger rep. Today they are the owners of nigeria they own all the oil well in my state, oh Akwa ibom! Only but one day...''in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
the most loquacious, pugnacious and bellicose folks online but in real life they pus-sy cats. am tired of this boasting no action man. i expect to see 50 alaigbo warriors shooting down the dss office tonight and rescuing nnamdi kanu. if nothing happens by tonight, i will stop responding to alaigbo chest beating online from tonight. am telling ya cheesy cheesy

Bwahahahahaha

You mean these warriors in wrappers and wooly hats? grin grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by madridguy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
bad guy... where you dug this one out ?

9jacrip:

Is it?

Thid one of sheetgbos nko?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahaha

You mean these warriors in wrappers and wooly hats? grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin awww men those pics is off the chain brah. you doing big thangs with them memes cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
madridguy:
bad guy... where you dug this one out ?

Ride with me to see more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Chigold101(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Something really need to be done about Fulani herdsmen
nothing would be done... Remember that their bros is the President

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by kingthreat(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Where is Nnamdi kanu and other IPOB members? it is issues like these tey should attend to before trying to combat the federal government.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by jcross19: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
and must you be tribalistic undecided

Yes with their slimmy and dirty curl hair, there are much more intelligent and beautifully handsome than any of your family undecided
check your comment and see who is tribalistic here mr sonofananimal.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin grin awww men those pics is off the chain brah. you doing big thangs with them memes cheesy cheesy

Lmao. grin

I didn't come here to fight anymore - I just came on the thread to laugh cos of last week, hence the gifs.

Time to dance. grin

[img]http://media./media/ToMjGpowgjGl2BRr50k/giphy.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by jcross19: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:

Carry ya sermon go open shurch
this is will show how calous you are , when you started reaping what you sow now people will be sympathizing with you. Wickedness in the blood.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
is this motorcycle or punishment ? lol you wont kill me grin grin

9jacrip:

Ride with me to se more

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao. grin

I didn't come here to fight anymore - I just came on the thread to laugh cos of last week, hence the gifs.

Time to dance. grin

[img]http://media./media/ToMjGpowgjGl2BRr50k/giphy.gif[/img]
you doing it big brah. you need to show me your stash. puff puff pass nigga. let a brother know where the stash of meme is at grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
jcross19:
this is will show how calous you are , when you started reaping what you sow now people will be sympathizing with you. Wickedness in the blood.
se` warey o ti ma ja e
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
jcross19:
check your comment and see who is tribalistic here mr sonofananimal.
just check it!

You
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Dubs(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kai those animals, them no different 4rm their cattle but y this just coming just now! I spell vulture,it is because yorubawas. Leaders re calling 4 removal of cattle including those fulani herdsmen cuz them b cattle 2, them Ndigbos cum dey protest bah, whalahi me no believe koh say dem herdsmen fit do those tinz 4 east, movement of biafra by force hmm, c if dem rape ur women mke ur girls rape them bck,lol not funny duo but if itz true those tinz happen 4 ojukwu east o that mean say 9inja go soon turn to sudan.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by oilyngbati(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
I like this because some useless Igbo have been accusing yoro.bas of cowardice, now who is the coward.

Igbo=Cowards, just like yourobas=cowards

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
alaigbo by tonight i need to see some warriors take care of this nnamdi kanu and fulani herdsmen situation

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
madridguy:
is this motorcycle or punishment ? lol you wont kill me grin grin

Lol na solid mororcycle o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by lumeneng22: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Who are these Fulani herdsmen to be performing these rubbish in another man land? Dagger and chakabula is the highest weapon wet them de carry. They certainly know where they do such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Shymm3x: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
you doing it big brah. you need to show me your stash. puff puff pass nigga. let a brother know where the stash of meme is at grin grin

Lol.

My gifs are celestial - they're from the most high. Rastafari! Jah!!! grin

Buh ah fi pass di bomboclart ganjar inna ya hand in ah bit still.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by OforNaOgu1: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Use taba cure dem nama wahala! Once dem nama waka, dem too go waka!! Spread d gist!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by jcross19: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:
se` warey o ti ma ja e
se iwo ni were na?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sebi den say Fulani no fit rape their women for southeast. Now who be cowards now?. Den dey rape your women for your backyard. Chai!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by codedslayer: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:

You sound like a product of fulani rape

Buhahaha. You are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sometimes I can't help being afraid of what the future holds for this beloved country. When youths-the supposed future of this country- can not put issues in perspective without a recourse to ethnic sentiments. So appalling!

The wanton killings, rape and destruction of means of lively hood by Fulani herdsmen around the country is becoming unbearable-regardless of the geopolitical zone in which they have occurred. And that's the way every enlighted individual should see it, regardless of one's ethnic or religious background.

However, because precedents have not yet been set in dealing with these herdmen, these dastardly acts tend to continue unabated. Once a striking example is set, it is sure that deterrence will be achieved.

Only people who re not historically consciouse repeate mistakes of the past, the government must nip another Darfur experience in the bud.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Emilokoiyawon: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
hansad:
Fulani plans ahead of rest of Nigeria.

Fulani herdsmen have since been dispatched with automatic weapons to all over Nigeria ready for action in case any part of Nigeria goes for secession.

Beginning 1967 to 1996 when the last states were created in Nigeria, Fulani restructured Nigeria politically and littered 20 states and many political constituencies all over once one northern region of Nigeria, but left only 17 states in once two regions south. No federal country used land mass as criterion to create new federating units - except in Nigeria.

But instead of the old southeast and southwest to engage themselves to checkmate this Fulani arrogance, Igbo and Yoruba engage themselves in fights over who owns Lagos..

Biafrans now tell the rest of Nigeria, do eyes-right as Biafra is going away from Nigeria.

cool At bolded: Don't be silly. There is no dispute over Lagos. Its a Yoruba land. Yeeboos are just running their mouth online. Nothing serious. But it lets us know the kind of people they are and we are ready to make life very difficult for them.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by MrMbaM: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
[s]
Rose2014:

At least Igbos will protest somewhere

Your people would rather deny the news altogether. If u doubt me, ask Olu Falae

If someone posts it on twitter, they'll say it's Igbo propaganda, if vanguard carries the news, they'll say vanguard is not credible, if thisday carriers it, they'll say it's not an international newspaper cheesy
Even when they heard it from their elder statesman directly,they implied he has dementia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Smelly hypocrite, I thought you cursed animals said Fulani are only in the SW. Yeebhoes are born to be foolish, you all cry daily over SW while coded killing is going on in your cursed red mud region. You are been flogged in Akure, Igalas are beheading you in Anambra and now Fulani are doing more damage in your biafra HQ- Enugu. What a shame. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by sukkot: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

My gifs are celestial - they're from the most high. Rastafari! Jah!!! grin

Buh ah fi pass di bomboclart ganjar inna ya hand in ah bit still.

mi nuh smoke ganja rasta. but me ah fi use the ganja to make edibles. ganja cakes. eat and get blazed. thats how we doing it in the 2015 grin wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
where these ipob cowards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Emilokoiyawon: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Itzmusiccafe:
The joke is on all of us...the Yoruba and Igbo. we are supposed to galvanize ourselves and save our people for extinction but here we are. we are are arguing about who is the brave one, who is not. SAD SAD...we must speak with one voice on this issue, this is not the time to be supercilious.

It is only a fool, that sees his neighbour's house on fire and go back to sleep...the JOKE IS ON ALL OF US.

Igbos, Yorubas...you should wake up. NNAMDI KANU is not our problem, the problem is the structure of the Nigerian State.

cool Good talk. We can agree (Yoruba and Igbo) on the nuisance of the Fulanis in the South. This nuisance NEEDS to be eradicated. ASAP.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
jcross19:
se iwo ni were na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo / Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.