Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? (2053 Views)

Gals Can You Marry Someone Below Your Age? / Wish Gals Can Change From Dis Attitude / Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Password In A Committed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
hi guyz, there is this girl i just started dating like two months ago, who i guess am already in love with. i've always been this play boy bcus i know i have a soft heart, and am very jealous.she claims she loves me too ,bt i have trust issues, it takes time bfor i can trust anybody including my male friends.
She told me few things about her past which sounds alil bit not nice, so i requested for her fb password, which she refuse to give to me, she claims she love me so much and she cant gve me her password. gals pls just wanna ask, am i asking too much? moreova can you give all ur passwords to your guy? pls lets be honest here bcus i av made up my mind to forget about her tho it will be painful.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Charles4075(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
This your case hard ohh. Ask Tosyne or Prettythicksme. They will definitely find a cure for you.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
If a guy insisted on my passwords that early in the relationship I'd dump him. I can't date a person that jealous. Being that controlling is just gross.

My boyfriend does not have my passwords and I don't have his or have even asked for his. Because we trust each other... learning to trust is more important than getting her passwords.

2 Likes

Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Charles4075:
This your case hard ohh. Ask Tosyne or Prettythicksme. They will definitely find a cure for you.
lol,really?
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rainess:
If a guy insisted on my passwords that early in the relationship I'd dump him. I can't date a person that jealous. Being that controlling is just gross.

My boyfriend does not have my passwords and I don't have his or have even asked for his. Because we trust each other... learning to trust is more important than getting her passwords.
its nt my fault, i av trusted a lady bfor n d end was very bad. moreova i blve if u dnt av a skeleton in ur cupboard why take d password so personal like dat.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by yemstok(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
It's best you don't know her password. it's unhealthy for the relationship.

what would you do if she gave it to you sef? check her messages? U would just end up making yourself feel bad.

3 Likes

Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
princeshijman:
its nt my fault, i av trusted a lady bfor n d end was very bad. moreova i blve if u dnt av a skeleton in ur cupboard why take d password so personal like dat.

I have also been betrayed in the past (a man cheated on me and got 2 girls pregnant) but I did not turn out jealous. I would take it personal because my social media is personal. I am never going to invite someone else to read all of my private conversations. It's a violation of my privacy and the privacy of the person I am speaking with.
If someone can't trust me enough to live without my social media passwords or access to my phone/text messages then I view that as that persons flaw and not my own.

1 Like

Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rainess:

I have also been betrayed in the past (a man cheated on me and got 2 girls pregnant) but I did not turn out jealous. I would take it personal because my social media is personal. I am never going to invite someone else to read all of my private conversations. It's a violation of my privacy and the privacy of the person I am speaking with.
If someone can't trust me enough to live without my social media passwords or access to my phone/text messages then I view that as that persons flaw and not my own.
hmmmmm.......is der sumtin u ar hiding in ur inbox, cus if he is d only one u are dating giving him ur password shudnt b dat difficult.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Vinshu(f): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
It depends on the level of the relationship. Just 2 months? Dating! Hell No!

1 Like

Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vinshu:
It depends on the level of the relationship. Just 2 months? Dating! Hell No!
two months, two yrs whats the difference? remember dis passwords can be changed.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by olowookerekemi(f): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
i can gv him my passwrd for fb or anyoda tinz dat requires a passwrd apart frm my atm.anyone wu cnt gv his/her partner d passwrd has a skeleton in d cupboard

@op d gurl is kipoing tinz away frm u,if she loves u truly u shdnt hv ask b4 she shd release it to u
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by LadyX(f): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Op, are you also going to give her your password/s?

I can imagine you reading her messages... Some Of them from 2013 from one toaster somewhere. How will you feel?
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2015
LadyX:
Op, are you also going to give her your password/s?

I can imagine you reading her messages... Some Of them from 2013 from one toaster somewhere. How will you feel?
yeah...am gonna give her..moreova i will noe wat to read. a 2013 msg will make no sense to me neida wil a toaster or admirer hurt me bt frm d day we started dating till nw is wat am after. am into playing games bfor so i noe ow to counter all dese tricks
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by braine(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Get the password. Her inbox replies would show you the kind of person she is;
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2015
braine:
Get the password. Her inbox replies would show you the kind of person she is;
thnks bro....u undastnd as e dey go.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2015
princeshijman:
hmmmmm.......is der sumtin u ar hiding in ur inbox, cus if he is d only one u are dating giving him ur password shudnt b dat difficult.

I said it before and I will repeat it since you didn't understand. Letting him read my private conversations is also betraying the trust of my friends. The private things they confide in me are for me only. You are NOT entitled to know what she says to her friends. So stop acting like it.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by SweetTee(f): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Privacy, man. It's called privacy. The fact that there are no skeletons in the cupboard isn't enough reason for her to give you her passwords. Respect her privacy, and learn to trust her. If you can't trust her, why are you two in a relationship? Personally, I have no skeletons in my cupboard, but I'll be really disgusted if my significant other asks me for my social media passwords. Moreover, no, I don't think I can give my significant other my passwords even if we were married. It's called privacy, respect it.

2 Likes

Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by braine(m): 1:30am On Oct 21, 2015
princeshijman:
thnks bro....u undastnd as e dey go.

I hope she's not like a type I once knew who would go behind you and delete all the messages making you look like a fool. Watch out and good luck. cool
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nina4u(f): 2:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Well ...im a flirt ..i admit ...but if i would get serious with a guy i would have no problem giving out my password ...whats in the past is the past ...whats now is now so guy cant really get mad for some old inboxes ...on another note it is my privacy ...same as going through your loved once phone ...why would you want to do that in the first place ? Thats were the trust comes in ..do you wanna snoop cause u dont trust her? If i ever get serious with a guy ..just saying i have no problem giving out my password ...
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 21, 2015
The last I checked the op was asking a question not asking for advice...

Yes I can give my bf my passwords provided I will collect his..I have nothing to hide am not a cheat so have got no issues @ all...but I cnt give my 2 mnth old bf my password take note

In ur own case now it's too early and btw it's best u don't exchange passwords because of ur past deeds...it best not to know some things so for own issue pls u don't need passwords just move.

My case is because my relatnships has always has a standard so I try not to do things dat I find very difficult to confess or might affect my life ahead smiley
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 21, 2015
Well some pple do dis for different reasons. Since u want dis because of trust issues it's not advisable.

For me I do dis because of level of transparency...in the sense we know eachoda 100percent. My own case self out names was the passwords to our respectively fones and we pick eachodas call so wetin u want hide nothing...

Although I like it because it builds my confident and it has dis feeling.....cant explain it jare...Na sha love dey shark ne dat tym cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2015
zaragal:
Well some pple do dis for different reasons. Since u want dis because of trust issues it's not advisable.

For me I do dis because of level of transparency...in the sense we know eachoda 100percent. My own case self out names was the passwords to our respectively fones and we pick eachodas call so wetin u want hide nothing...

Although I like it because it builds my confident and it has dis feeling.....cant explain it jare...Na sha love dey shark ne dat tym cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
hmmmmm. i love you guyz style. tho i gat my past but recently for abt a yr, i av nt dated or cheated on anybody n am repentant, so why. shud i date someone who cant be transparent with me. she always claim she loves me bt damn, when i was stil a bad nigga many gals do pick der bf calls in my rum which i dont give two hoot about.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Nina4u:
Well ...im a flirt ..i admit ...but if i would get serious with a guy i would have no problem giving out my password ...whats in the past is the past ...whats now is now so guy cant really get mad for some old inboxes ...on another note it is my privacy ...same as going through your loved once phone ...why would you want to do that in the first place ? Thats were the trust comes in ..do you wanna snoop cause u dont trust her? If i ever get serious with a guy ..just saying i have no problem giving out my password ...
yeah u are ryte....am nt a fool, i can recognise her old inbox and filter dem frm the new bt she has sumtin in her cupboard. funniest tin is i am ready to drop mine cus am a changed person.

1 Like

Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2015
SweetTee:
Privacy, man. It's called privacy. The fact that there are no skeletons in the cupboard isn't enough reason for her to give you her passwords. Respect her privacy, and learn to trust her. If you can't trust her, why are you two in a relationship? Personally, I have no skeletons in my cupboard, but I'll be really disgusted if my significant other asks me for my social media passwords. Moreover, no, I don't think I can give my significant other my passwords even if we were married. It's called privacy, respect it.
then you have alot of skeleton to hide. n my advice is you shud hide dem well. cus marriage is when you two bcum one, wher is the unity is you av ur privacy.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2015
olowookerekemi:
i can gv him my passwrd for fb or anyoda tinz dat requires a passwrd apart frm my atm.anyone wu cnt gv his/her partner d passwrd has a skeleton in d cupboard

@op d gurl is kipoing tinz away frm u,if she loves u truly u shdnt hv ask b4 she shd release it to u
thank you my sista, yoruba will say, person wey no chop gbim no go die gbim. so when you av no secrets der shudnt b problem nw.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2015
Your jealousy is literally revolting and I hope she realizes and dumps you first.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2015
why on earth will you ask for ur "girlfriend's" passwords?

hell,why would you ask for anybody's password.

that is some terrible trust issues you've got there bro........ you're just paranoid and the hoe ain't got nothing to do with it.

I got nothing to hide but I sure as hell won't give anyone my passwords,not even a wife....

Just leave the girl alone and don't let ur paranoia rub off on her...

that's just messed up mehn
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Is this guy ok?? Who does dat...mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
Is this guy ok?? Who does dat...mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
dis is wat i dnt like abt some people...no one forced you to comment...u cud av made ur point without insult.pls be careful, am nt fighting you so pls dnt insult me.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2015
princeshijman:
dis is wat i dnt like abt some people...no one forced you to comment...u cud av made ur point without insult.pls be careful, am nt fighting you so pls dnt insult me.
lolzz....I didn't see insult him nau,I only asked if he is ok?
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by chomytex(f): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2015
I think everyone has his/her right to privacy..u dnt trust her yet u claim to love her..will quitting the relationship stop the trust issues you have?cos i believe that u will still extend the same thing to the next girl.
princeshijman:
hi guyz, there is this girl i just started dating like two months ago, who i guess am already in love with. i've always been this play boy bcus i know i have a soft heart, and am very jealous.she claims she loves me too ,bt i have trust issues, it takes time bfor i can trust anybody including my male friends.
She told me few things about her past which sounds alil bit not nice, so i requested for her fb password, which she refuse to give to me, she claims she love me so much and she cant gve me her password. gals pls just wanna ask, am i asking too much? moreova can you give all ur passwords to your guy? pls lets be honest here bcus i av made up my mind to forget about her tho it will be painful.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Charles4075(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,really?
Yea. When it comes to matters like this, you're a pro. You have a good sense of judgement but sometimes you can be so **Lips Sealed**.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After everything, is this what I get???? / Funny Picture; After The Death Of Goliath / 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.