Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? (2066 Views)

Gals Can You Marry Someone Below Your Age? / Wish Gals Can Change From Dis Attitude / Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Password In A Committed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Charles4075(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,really?
Yea. When it comes to matters like this, you're a pro. Though sometimes you can be so **Lips Sealed**
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2015
chomytex:
I think everyone has his/her right to privacy..u dnt trust her yet u claim to love her..will quitting the relationship stop the trust issues you have?cos i believe that u will still extend the same thing to the next girl.
yeah i love her, when i meN social media password am tlking abt her fb, shes always on facebook n i suspect sumtin is happening. babe love dos nt stop u frm being curious, even the bible said put your trust on no man.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by chomytex(f): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2015
So u gonna break up with her cos of the password ish?
princeshijman:
yeah i love her, when i meN social media password am tlking abt her fb, shes always on facebook n i suspect sumtin is happening. babe love dos nt stop u frm being curious, even the bible said put your trust on no man.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by princeshijman(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2015
chomytex:
So u gonna break up with her cos of the password ish?
yeah, mayb...cus i expected her to give me n change it in three days tyme den she will regain her privacy...bcus i dont noe wat shes hiding dat is more important dan the relationship.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Charles4075:
Yea. When it comes to matters like this, you're a pro. Though sometimes you can be so **Lips Sealed**
Sometime silly?yea i knw grin grin
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Charles4075(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sometime silly?yea i knw grin grin
Nah, you got it all wrong dear. You can be so harsh and rude and don't care who's at the receiving end of your comment but all the same, you speak the truth.
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Techangels: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
its better if you dont know the password. that is why some people dont even add their girlfriends or boyfriends on fbook and social media. what you dont know wont kill you.

you get her password and your start checking her messages with friends and others. what will that do to you ?? if you see something you dont like you will just give yourself headache and heartache over nothing.

bros gboju and continue enjoying your babe .
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Charles4075:
Nah, you got it all wrong dear. You can be so harsh and rude and don't care who's at the receiving end of your comment but all the same, you speak the truth.
Dont mind me,ama a nice gurl! grin but i giv it back to who give it to me!!hope u get dat? cheesy
Re: Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? by SweetTee(f): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2015
princeshijman:
then you have alot of skeleton to hide. n my advice is you shud hide dem well. cus marriage is when you two bcum one, wher is the unity is you av ur privacy.

I'm not even in a relationship. Clap for yourself. Also, you know me well enough, right? That's how you know I have skeletons in my cupboard? Congratulations.

Also, marriage is about trust. Where is the unity if there is no trust? It makes sense to marry someone you can't trust enough to do without their social media passwords, right? Since you're so smart.

But hey, you asked for help. I was only trying to help you, but I guess you answered your own question, congratulations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Constantly Seeing Same numbers / The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) / My Story Of Addiction Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.