Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Password In A Committed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Password In A Committed (334 Views)

Does Tribe Matter Before Initiating In A Committed Relationship? / Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords / Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Password In A Committed by Africanweddingb: 3:35am On Jan 29, 2016
www.africanweddingbliss..com

I don’t care if my partner wants my password. I also feel he shouldn’t have to ask. As they say, if you go looking for trouble, you are bound to find it. In my opinion, you shouldn’t need my password because there shouldn’t be anything you ever need to verify that you won’t be able to ask me and expect me answer honestly. If you don’t trust my response, that is the real issue.

Do you have access to your significant other social media accounts?

Do they have access to yours? Why and why not?

http://africanweddingbliss..com/2016/01/is-your-significant-other-entitled-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Craving Emotional Intimacy In Your Life? Here's How To Get It / Your Helper Will Locate You SOON! TYPE Amen And Share If You Believe. / Can You Say ''banter Bants Banta'' Seven Times Without Blabbing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.