Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) (2064 Views)

What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? / Am Fvcking Her And She Is Watching Tv.what An Insult! / Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) by Djboosting: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
There's being a lot of controversial topics over attracting girl A, B, C or D or whatnot.

Truth is, everything can be summed up to this Law I'd be sharing with you today.
Most so called "ambitious" guys will say "I'll chase so and so money now, and girls will do so and so with me".

Lol, I handsomely applaud this set of people. Yeah, why?
Because the issue with them is not the "ambitious" side to them, but it's this; they're not yet ready to face their FEAR OF DISAPPROVAL from females.

So they love to console themselves with the "make money" mindset.

Now I'm not saying that's good or bad..

But why not see it the other way around by; holding on to your ambitious mindset and still be having success with attracting good women into your life easily.

Why not ask yourself how awesome it will feel like to be getting the girls to pleasure and help you along the way as you keep getting better and better everyday towards your successful ambitious goal?

Julio Caesar has been attracting different wonderful and beautiful women into his life as he keep moving up the ladder of success model today.

Even Steve Jobs, "creator" of Apple Computers, he's been with different hot women and super tight models, as he's moving up building his VISION of Apple products (iPad, iPhone, computers etc.) that we're using today.

Talk of Nigeria examples, check the likes of 2face, dbanj etc..

Anyway you can choose to get that part of Attracting opposite sex of your life handled..

OR..

You can choose to console yourself with the "I'll make so and so money, and girls will do so and so with me"

Your choice..

Anyway, let's move on here;

As promised, the #1 Law of Fvcking.

The #1 Law of Fvcking, states;
"Women will only fvck men who they perceive are of higher value than her, and will not sleep with guys she sees to be below or beneath her".

(Exception - prostitute).. Even some "runs girls" still choose classy clients.

Make yourself more valueable to your own amazing world, and success is inevitable, but do otherwise, well you know the vice versa.

Picture for yourself how awesome you'll feel when you become more valuable than the women you're interacting/sleeping with, won't she be lucky to be with a guy like you?

Your choice..

Thanks..
- (excited) JD

2 Likes

Re: The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) by falconey(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
interesting hypothesis. *save page*
Re: The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) by Boring: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Never put aside ur personal goal and dreams in order to please a woman. you won't please her and you will be miserable

2 Likes

Re: The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
I like ladies...i mean i love them but that won't make me change the mentality...

Thanks anyway grin
Re: The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) by Djboosting: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Boring:
Never put aside ur personal goal and dreams in order to please a woman. you won't please her and you will be miserable

Yeah.. Couldn't agree more. A woman can never love a man totally the way he really wants to..
Re: The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
There is this girl in our yard, she has been showing green light of different ways but i was afraid of rejection. I can't deny the fact that she is killing me with all those boby and angulated yansh. Meehn na today o i summoned courage and vomitted those words, she urgently accepted, meehn i smooshed, pressed kissed mehn if no be say na staircase we dey i for don Bleep am. I was suprised the way she was so open just some little bro easy o easy o. Mehn i must Bleep her b4 the end of this month. Gone are days of my gentility, i am tired of being a nice guy.

2 Likes

Re: The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) by nd07(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2016
francischime:
There is this girl in our yard, she has been showing green light of different ways but i was afraid of rejection. I can't deny the fact that she is killing me with all those boby and angulated yansh. Meehn na today o i summoned courage and vomitted those words, she urgently accepted, meehn i smooshed, pressed kissed jesus if no be say na staircase we dey i for don Bleep am. I was suprised the way she was so open just some little bro easy o easy o. Mehn i must Bleep her b4 the end of this month. Gone are days of my gentility, i am tired of being a nice guy.

Mr, r u so degenerated that u can easily apply the name of God even when talking thrash?
Re: The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) by Djboosting: 12:56am On Jun 26, 2016
francischime:
There is this girl in our yard, she has been showing green light of different ways but i was afraid of rejection. I can't deny the fact that she is killing me with all those boby and angulated yansh. Meehn na today o i summoned courage and vomitted those words, she urgently accepted, meehn i smooshed, pressed kissed jesus if no be say na staircase we dey i for don Bleep am. I was suprised the way she was so open just some little bro easy o easy o. Mehn i must Bleep her b4 the end of this month. Gone are days of my gentility, i am tired of being a nice guy.

Lol.. Glad you broke the ice.. Women aren't vampires, they're human. Just because one girl somewhere turn you down doesn't label you a "rejection"..
..but rather a lesson to expand your approach ability more.

But YOUR value is still your VALUE..

#enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? / My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga / 10 Signs You’ve Found The Woman You Should Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.