Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (79983 Views)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Moyanbe(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please can someone help me make a purchase online of $100 with his PayPal account. I will send an order that worth $120 after fiverr night have remove the 20%.i need this ASAP. Reason am offering this was because I can't remember my security answer and fiverr cs is asking for my id, Am using us account from Nigeria.
Kindly respond fast if you can offer this.
Thanks
NB: I will make the order before you help make the online purchase
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Mariesio: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Moyanbe:
Please can someone help me make a purchase online of $100 with his PayPal account. I will send an order that worth $120 after fiverr night have remove the 20%.i need this ASAP. Reason am offering this was because I can't remember my security answer and fiverr cs is asking for my id, Am using us account from Nigeria.
Kindly respond fast if you can offer this.
Thanks
NB: I will make the order before you help make the online purchase

Let's chat 07089130778
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by DonX001: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
chinoify:
hi guys, sorry for the short break.
paypal limited my business account with over $800 in it...

How did you open a Paypal Business Account?
And how can I get one that is safe and not prone to being limited by Paypal.
Thanks.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2016
Sounds nice
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chizzy86(f): 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good day all. Sell your low fiverr, upwork,freelancer funds from $10 to $100. You get instant payment to your bank account once your payment has been confirmed. A trial will convince you. Great rates. I only buy through payoneer for now. Contact me on 07033012355 or 08099367507(call or watsapp). Thanks
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by posiworld(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2016
This strategies work perfectly
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by whyzie4real: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Who wants my 3 years old 116,000 followers Twitter account?
45,000 of which real followers built up over the last 3 years including followings from 6 VERIFIED ACCOUNTS: @TheHit30,

@rcschwartzman, @mcharlesworth7, @NBCJodi, @StartupGrind & @LPL_Airport.

Here are some examples of Fiverr gigs you can setup to bankroll a steady stream of stressless cash from this account:
- https://www.fiverr.com/modelgirl5er/tweet-your-message-to-80000-people-and-give-you-the-link-to-my-live-account
- https://www.fiverr.com/hhga__/post-your-music-on-my-hip-hop-twitter-account
- https://www.fiverr.com/socialhonor/retweet-3-tweets-from-your-twitter-page-to-my-180-000-followers
- https://www.fiverr.com/tweets_asap/advertise-your-business-website-to-350k-twitter-7k-google-12k-facebook-followers
- https://www.fiverr.com/cashkinguvee/tweet-your-message-to-155k-verified-celebrity-friends-fans-and-followers
- https://www.fiverr.com/adies/tweet-your-message-or-ad-to-75000-followers-asap
- https://www.fiverr.com/smokings/tweet-any-your-link-to-loyal-220000-twitter-followers-and-boost-500-hq-retweets

Account can also be used to send a decent amount of Foreign traffic to your blog or cpa offers.

Highest bidder gets the account!
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by relevanteism(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please what is the current exchanger rate
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2016
AliAbdul:

Boss we dey ooo
ID=> Fiverr . com /Vtraffick

I will like to start this gig n fiverr sometime soon !!
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by thompson1510(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2016
hg.

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Exxkay(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thanks for this wonderful information

i got to the dropbox link now, only to found out that the link has been removed due to excess traffic.

please can i get your contact
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by thisisod(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
Oga please the new drop box link o! Ikpehchi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by CosmicJames(m): 2:26am On Jul 10, 2016
DonX001:

Thanks.
I offer this service (opening and verifying US Paypal account)
If you need one, I can open it for you. Alternatively, I can show you how to do it yourself.
But you will pay a small consultancy fee
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by CosmicJames(m): 2:30am On Jul 10, 2016
DonX001:

Thanks.
If you need one, I can open it for you. Alternatively, I can show you how to do it yourself.
But you will pay a small consultancy fee o
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by CosmicJames(m): 2:30am On Jul 10, 2016
DonX001:

Thanks.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2016
whyzie4real:
Who wants my 3 years old 116,000 followers Twitter account?
45,000 of which real followers built up over the last 3 years including followings from 6 VERIFIED ACCOUNTS: @TheHit30,
@rcschwartzman, @mcharlesworth7, @NBCJodi, @StartupGrind & @LPL_Airport.
Here are some examples of Fiverr gigs you can setup to bankroll a steady stream of stressless cash from this account:
- https://www.fiverr.com/modelgirl5er/tweet-your-message-to-80000-people-and-give-you-the-link-to-my-live-account
- https://www.fiverr.com/hhga__/post-your-music-on-my-hip-hop-twitter-account
- https://www.fiverr.com/socialhonor/retweet-3-tweets-from-your-twitter-page-to-my-180-000-followers
- https://www.fiverr.com/tweets_asap/advertise-your-business-website-to-350k-twitter-7k-google-12k-facebook-followers
- https://www.fiverr.com/cashkinguvee/tweet-your-message-to-155k-verified-celebrity-friends-fans-and-followers
- https://www.fiverr.com/adies/tweet-your-message-or-ad-to-75000-followers-asap
- https://www.fiverr.com/smokings/tweet-any-your-link-to-loyal-220000-twitter-followers-and-boost-500-hq-retweets
Account can also be used to send a decent amount of Foreign traffic to your blog or cpa offers.
Highest bidder gets the account!

15K AND LET TALK
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by DonX001: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
CosmicJames:

Cool, sounds interesting.

If the Paypal Business Account becomes limited eg due to volume of transactions, what happens when they start asking for further verification like business certificate, photo ID, etc.
Can u guarantee that you'll ensure that the limitation is lifted immediately by providing those needed documents immediately?
That is my major issue with Paypal opening services, because I plan to use it for my online business (providing services online), and I'm wondering what will happen if the account becomes limited and I need to access the money paid immediately to be able to provide my clients the services I offer.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by CosmicJames(m): 1:30am On Jul 12, 2016
DonX001:

Cool, sounds interesting.

If the Paypal Business Account becomes limited eg due to volume of transactions, what happens when they start asking for further verification like business certificate, photo ID, etc.
Can u guarantee that you'll ensure that the limitation is lifted immediately by providing those needed documents immediately?
That is my major issue with Paypal opening services, because I plan to use it for my online business (providing services online), and I'm wondering what will happen if the account becomes limited and I need to access the money paid immediately to be able to provide my clients the services I offer.
You do not need a business account to recieve payment for your services/products. Except your transaction will run into millions of $$$.
What you need is a personal account. With a personal account, you can recieve payment for your goods and services.
Opening and verifying paypal account is one thing. Removing limitation from paypal account is another thing all together bro.
What I said I'm offering is opening and verifying of paypal account. I do not offer the service you are asking about.
If you run into such problem in the future, you can be sure to fix it through people that offer such service.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by DonX001: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
CosmicJames:

You do not need a business account to recieve payment for your services/products. Except your transaction will run into millions of $$$.
What you need is a personal account. With a personal account, you can recieve payment for your goods and services.
Opening and verifying paypal account is one thing. Removing limitation from paypal account is another thing all together bro.
What I said I'm offering is opening and verifying of paypal account. I do not offer the service you are asking about.
If you run into such problem in the future, you can be sure to fix it through people that offer such service.

OK Bro, I already have a verified personal PayPal account, what I am looking to create is a Business account, because of volume of transactions I may be having. Its definitely not millions of dollars, its more like tens of thousands of dollars (say like $20,000-30,000 per month).
From my research though, that amount is usually enough to get someone's account limited if its a personal account, unless people here have a different experience and are transacting such amounts freely with a personal account.
I don't want my account limited, and start having to run around trying to lift the limitation, with such amount of money trapped in there.
That is why I want a Business account.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by odicity: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Please from experinced users of diabolic traffic, do runing this bot consume alot of data, and please can i get some assumed or real figures. Pls i need responses.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by CosmicJames(m): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2016
DonX001:

OK Bro, I already have a verified personal PayPal account, what I am looking to create is a Business account, because of volume of transactions I may be having. Its definitely not millions of dollars, its more like tens of thousands of dollars (say like $20,000-30,000 per month).
From my research though, that amount is usually enough to get someone's account limited if its a personal account, unless people here have a different experience and are transacting such amounts freely with a personal account.
I don't want my account limited, and start having to run around trying to lift the limitation, with such amount of money trapped in there.
That is why I want a Business account.
Okay, I see. Business account has more requirements to open and verify. You may find difficulties running such account.
I completely avoid business account and its wahala bro. You may consider other options.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Exxkay(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Y not try and run it on serves like RDP, and with these you won't need any other vpn as it comes with dedicated vpn and with these you don't have to on your system down. The vps will do it for you and consume less data

odicity:
Please from experinced users of diabolic traffic, do runing this bot consume alot of data, and please can i get some assumed or real figures. Pls i need responses.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by odicity: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Exxkay:
Y not try and run it on serves like RDP, and with these you won't need any other vpn as it comes with dedicated vpn and with these you don't have to on your system down. The vps will do it for you and consume less data

Pls i have some questions Is it an andriod app, r exe app, is it comparatively cheap? And how much data will i be spending if i need abt 50k visits. Thanks
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ajog1: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2016
odicity:

Pls i have some questions Is it an andriod app, r exe app, is it comparatively cheap? And how much data will i be spending if i need abt 50k visits. Thanks
Why don't you use google to get a thorough understanding but to set the ball rolling, a VPS which is a Virtual Private Server is a virtual operating system sold by some internet hosting providers which allows you to run programmes and have them automated so that it would look like you for instance had a personal computer running a virus scan for hours all on its own while while you attended to somethinf else,now back to your question,running any traffic software on your personal system can have it exposed to all sort of risk and besides its not smart allowing your system to keep running a program to its fullest capacity for hours non-stop as such having as having a VPS with windows 7 Os,7 GB ram and 3.3 GHZ can run your traffic bot 24/7 at a better speed than your system as long as you got the vps from a good hosting company,you can also auto-trade on your bot amongst so many other task and as such if you want to venture into bot-traffic generation,a VPS is a must have.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Exxkay(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2016
I love the explanation above,

By now should have understand better.

Additional

There are some servers that u can check on your Mobile phone if u quickly want to add or stop or check something while u are away from ur system, like RDP, Team Viewer etc.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by AkProsper(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Help me review my profile:
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by younqjohn01(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
thanks for sharing sir God bless
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by sammytee30(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please how can I run diabolic traffic bot on 32bity
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by tkatechy(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2016
please guys my diabolic traffic is not working at all and i think its from registration problem,please any help on that,or if you have another diabolic traffic bot

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ponti93(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2016
chizzy86:
Good day all. Sell your low fiverr, upwork,freelancer funds from $10 to $100. You get instant payment to your bank account once your payment has been confirmed. A trial will convince you. Great rates. I only buy through payoneer for now. Contact me on 07033012355 or 08099367507(call or watsapp). Thanks
what is your rate
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by justi4jesu(f): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 320 to $1 for any amount

Paypal Rate 300 to $1

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / My Updated BTC Buying Rates / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.