Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (80056 Views)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by nastyd(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinoify:

bro you dey suffer ur self ohhh

go to gatherproxy . com... they are farr beterr than others.

d issue i'm havin wit Gatherproxy is dat..i cant fully select all d proxies..and copy...i type dem manually..really stressful...
or how do u gt proxies dere??
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
nastyd:

d issue i'm havin wit Gatherproxy is dat..i cant fully select all d proxies..and copy...i type dem manually..really stressful...
or how do u gt proxies dere??

see this pics.. click on subscribe, follow the steps, check your email, copy the usname and pw. login... click on proxy by country. select your country, click on show full list.. takes u to another page, click on download.. in 5 seconds.... it will download on a text file... dats all

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinoify:

bro thats another gig altogether... dont jam so many things together.
ok what is ur state of residence
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by nastyd(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
i dnt knw why i'm gettin this on my vps/rdp

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
i want to continue as promised...

1.. how to connect vps to pc... follow this link https : / / www.123-reg.co.uk/support/answers/VPS/Windows/how-do-i-access-my-vps-using-remote-desktop-3084/... i believe you will learn all it takes

2.. how to connect vps with your Android phone .... https : / / www . mammoth.com.au/kb/common-tasks/windows-vps-on-smartphone-or-tablet.

at this point i will like to take more questions...

3 Likes

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
nastyd:
i dnt knw why i'm gettin this on my vps/rdp

its clearly a network issue. if you are using ss, change server.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Multispanzy: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
@OP thanks so much for ur work here, it's very resourcesful and helpful, please am lost with the Azure stuff.

I have already registered an account, verified my account and got a free trial for 30 days, so where do i configure or register for my vps/rdp?

Kindly guide and if possible with image, thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by slim49z(m): 1:39am On Oct 26, 2015
@ Chinoify, I'm kinda stuck at how you paste the already tested proxies into the bot. I followed what you said about clicking on 'edit' link and pasting, but not working. Any help with that?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by jackreece(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2015
Hammefeez:
Anybody here to teach/tutor on how to start online buisness for free. I have no idea at all....... You can just become a master and bold boss by doing that. Thanks

You can start at obomswealthlanedotcom (change the dot to . )
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Darus05(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2015
chinoify:
i want to continue as promised...

1.. how to connect vps to pc... follow this link https : / / www.123-reg.co.uk/support/answers/VPS/Windows/how-do-i-access-my-vps-using-remote-desktop-3084/... i believe you will learn all it takes

2.. how to connect vps with your Android phone .... https://www.mammoth.com.au/kb/common-tasks/windows-vps-on-smartphone-or-tablet.

at this point i will like to take more questions...

So for those of us without pc can we do it with android?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tolzeal(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Darus05:
So for those of us without pc can we do it with android?

Yes !! Yu can !!
For the running VPS part !!!
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Darus05(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

Yes !! Yu can !!
For the running VPS part !!!
What about the traffic bot can be run too on andriod?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tolzeal(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Darus05:
What about the traffic bot can be run too on andriod?

That was why i said for the running VPS Part.
With you smart Phone you can get your server status if running quite fine.

The traffic bot is meant for traffic alone and on exe format. So NO it won't work with android . A PC is an essential tool id you wanna make this a deal .
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tolzeal(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2015
guys this is also a great FREE deal by amazon.
Work you way around.

https://aws.amazon.com/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6579325154
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Darus05(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

That was why i said for the running VPS Part.
With you smart Phone you can get your server status if running quite fine.

The traffic bot is meant for traffic alone and on exe format. So NO it won't work with android . A PC is an essential tool id you wanna make this a deal .
ok.Txns 4 ur time.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Multispanzy: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
@Chinoify, thanks so much for the great help today, never knew such an app(teamviwer) exist, guess we learn everyday. The OP really helped today and thank so much for ur contributions to ur fellow nairalanders, may God bless u real good.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tolzeal(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Multispanzy:
@Chinoify, thanks so much for the great help today, never knew such an app(teamviwer) exist, guess we learn everyday. The OP really helped today and thank so much for ur contributions to ur fellow nairalanders, may God bless u real good.

Good to hear . We are all here to help each other . So many apps too that you can use to help someone remotely.

We moving on.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
guys i will answer all questions by midnite hopefully...

for those asking of vps and bot on andriod.. you can run it the bot on vps with your android...
i will answer that later.. stay tuned by morning...
very busy now.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by nastyd(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
chinoify:
guys i will answer all questions by midnite hopefully...

for those asking of vps and bot on andriod.. you can run it the bot on vps with your android...
i will answer that later.. stay tuned by morning...
very busy now.

Just to update you regarding the Views and clicks i got..

Its still within the 300-500 range..yet to get to a thousand
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
chinoify:

1.. i dont offer monthly gig bro.... infact i have made my gigs $10 per day for 50k traffic. $5 for 1 month you go run down bro. you need wisdom to talk the client into accepting 24 or 48hrs of your job.
2.. copy the link he/she give you... go to https : // /, shorten the link.... then always check your details. when you click on the traffic details, copy the url on the address bar and give to the client, so he/she can also track your work... the url should look like this https: // /#analytics//AjUrSR/all_time. if yu check this link, you can see the stat of the job i curently doing for a client. each time you refresh the page, the number should increase, if not the bot is not working.
3.. i give 2-3k visits and stop.

i hope justice was done to your question, if not... pls bring them on.

bro, please, i dont understand this part, i mean when a seller want to delivers a client job, you said after sending the traffic then copy the link into google shortener? click on traffic details then the stat will show,is it the stat i will send to the client or i should instruct him or her like you explained?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
bro, i beg no vex o, i just want to ask you on the free vps trial of microsoft azure, after the 30 days trial, will i have access to continue using it or i will subscribe for their $200 pricing? thank you for your time.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tolzeal(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
bro, i beg no vex o, i just want to ask you on the free vps trial of microsoft azure, after the 30 days trial, will i have access to continue using it or i will subscribe for their $200 pricing? thank you for your time.

If you feel like paying then you can, but before paying you should be making x3. There are many other FREE VPS , If you're not lazy in setting another one up,

Then you should feel free to roll.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

If you feel like paying then you can, but before paying you should be making x3. There are many other FREE VPS , If you're not lazy in setting another one up,

Then you should feel free to roll.

30 days free trials, after expiration then subscription? ok thank you.i am not used to vps but i will do more research on free ones
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tolzeal(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

30 days free trials, after expiration then subscription? ok thank you.i am not used to vps but i will do more research on free ones

CHECK OUT : https://aws.amazon.com/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6579325154
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by darey360(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
my question is after the 30 days what next cause ur card wnt be able to request for a trail anymore .and op's God bless you for the good work ur are doing here
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by mrcashy(m): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2015
chinoify:

please for one AZURE account, create only one vps of 4GB RAM... you have chances of creating 20 vps but if you go beyond 1, Microsoft will ban the account.
thanks

not clear enough, are you saying we can have up to 20 virtual server on an account but limited to having multi-acc...

Also, can i have your whatsapp number?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by mrcashy(m): 5:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Tolzeal:

Good to hear . We are all here to help each other . So many apps too that you can use to help someone remotely.

We moving on.
and did you share that here on this tread? If yes, i'm missing a post
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tolzeal(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2015
mrcashy:

not clear enough, are you saying we can have up to 20 virtual server on an account but limited to having multi-acc...

Also, can i have your whatsapp number?

Yes!! You can so much vps servers on a vps account Windows server variants Ubuntu, linux etc.

The op is just trying to tip in other to avoid stories that touch .

I run only windows server 2012 R2 base.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2015
slim49z:
@ Chinoify, I'm kinda stuck at how you paste the already tested proxies into the bot. I followed what you said about clicking on 'edit' link and pasting, but not working. Any help with that?

hi there. have you solved the issue??
if not bring it on.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2015
nastyd:

Just to update you regarding the Views and clicks i got..

Its still within the 300-500 range..yet to get to a thousand

download teamveiwer and skype.. so i can fix it for you.
contact me on skype, give all details..den i will do it.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.