Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,352 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused (2103 Views)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by akindele91(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op my advice to u is dat d gurl should tell her boyfriend she can only keep d pregnancy on one condition and dat is he must marry her before she give birth so she Will have d assurance dat he Will cater for his baby since it his idea to keep d pregnancy simple.......Next
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by DuchessLily(f): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
stop making it seem like you are a saint or something,am sure at some point you might have did the same thing,give you advice and stop unnecessary apportion of blames.

I aint making it seem like am a saint... And let's assume I have done same thing b4 , did I come to u for advice??

Besides if u could read or comprehend well , u would see I gave my advice, and in caps for that matter
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by xtervaganza(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
ENTROVERT:
Good day Fellow Nairalanders,

Early yesterday evening, i got a call from my friends girl telling me to help her talk to my friend concerning his decision hes about to take,
when i asked her what was wrong, she was at first reluctant to tell me until i persuaded her on phone before she broke out that she is 3 weeks pregnant for my friend and when she told him, the guy asked him to keep the baby while shes refusing on keeping the pregnancy because of some certain reasons like she needed to finish her school cos shes in school at the moment,and her mum which is the only one sponsoring her in school and catering for the family cant afford taking care of her and the baby as the home expenses alone is too much.

Now she told the boyfriend about removing the baby while the guy is telling her to keep it and he wont give her any money for D&C which will actually might lead to breakup.
meanwhile this guy just finished school and just got a menial job of less than 50k,he is about going for NYSC and hes telling a girl to keep the pregnancy.. im wondering why..i have tried talking to him on phone which isnt enough which i intend going to see him personally to discuss that out with him..

but i would love you guys opinion about this.. should the girl keep the baby or follow her on choice ?
you said you're going to see your guy

How about you discuss it with your guy and hear him out 1st?

Bringing it here is premature
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Beedemi247: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmm.nawao
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by managermahmud: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
isnt it better to abort than bring a baby into this cruel world without a dependable means of catering for him My opinion tho btw op since the guy is ready fine,he should simply marry the gurl,atleast to give the baby a legal standing,after then d gurl can start a part time job while schooling,not easy but she got no choice....
Thinking that abortion is an option is very very unfortunate. It becomes more unfortunate when d thought is being carried by a lady. Damn!! Do u knw what the child will be in future?? There are some married couples who barely eat twice a day, yet they bore children. Poverty or unforeseen circumstances is never an excuse
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by awesome11(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hahahahaha... What sort of farmer wants to sow without reaping? You took it raw and never considered the implications.
You are even fortunate the guy is ready to assume responsibilities for the pregnancy.

Now, don't try abort that innocent child. It may be a cultural taboo to that guy's family with dire consequences.

And as for the OP, the lady really thought you were wise, though I don't the truth in that. Someone confided in you, and the next thing is to make a thread about it on NL. Birds of a feather, they say,..........
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Rukkydelta(f): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Entrovert is a muderer
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Medunah: 12:54am On Oct 23, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

He can go play nairabet with 30k. Find three dependable odds and start hi family smiley
Lol, dis cracked me up
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Medunah:
Lol, dis cracked me up
True shaa grin
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Medunah:
Lol, dis cracked me up
True shaa grin
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by adellam16(f): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2015
Untainted007:
When she was receiving it raw she didnt know it will lead to that. Why terminating the life of an innocent child. If her parents had terminated her own would she be alive today to get pregnant. She should take to her fate. What if she lost her life in that process or perhaps she lost her womb in the process. I concur with the guy's choice.
3 weeks pregnancy d child is not yet formed. Its still blood. Now would u rather d child come into dis world to suffer? Do u know dat bringing a child into dis world without any plans of taking care of d child properly is a sin? @OP! Ur friend should sit down and think deeply. Having a baby without a proper job is not good. He should also know dat having babies is not a favor he is doing d woman nd d child. Also baby mama tins should not b d order of d day. After d child comes would he marry d mother immediately or waste her time? He is not paying d lady's bills or school fees. Her widowed mom is doing dat. So wen baby comes will he now give d poor woman added responsibility while he goes for service and enjoy himself leaving d child d mom and grand mom to suffer? D preg is 3 weeks. If he don't have any plans he better not suffer dat innocent child.
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by adellam16(f): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
This same thing happened to my uncle years ago but the thing is after that boy they managed to give birth to,there haven't been another,that boy his wife almost aborted is now their only source of joy
If she had aborted him nko lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
That's their own success story, people have different destinies.
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
adellam16:
That's their own success story, people have different destinies.
which I believe none of them involves abortion undecided......I never said they were gonna experience same thing either
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by adellam16(f): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
which I believe none of them involves abortion undecided......I never said they were gonna experience same thing either
my dear like I said it their success story. What wrks for some people may not work for odas tho.
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
adellam16:
my dear like I said it their success story. What wrks for some people may not work for odas tho.
that's what I also explained in the last quote......what am saying is abortion shouldn't be an option
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Mznaett: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmm
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by adellam16(f): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
that's what I also explained in the last quote......what am saying is abortion shouldn't be an option
well u could say dat but sometimes it don't work dat way. Most of dese guys think of only demselves and not lady. Babies should not b brought into dis world if one party does not want it. Its like forcing what one is not ready for, for selfish reasons. I'm positive he wants her to keep d baby so she does not have any oda man. But he is going for service n he might not b faithful to d lady. He is free to do wat he wants cos he is not d one carrying d baby. And besides d lady's mom. Is she ready to cater for d baby knowing dat she is not financially buoyant? D man dat is even asking d lady to keep d baby is not also financially buoyant. He should allow d poor girl finish her schooling before thinking of kids now and he should get a better job after service and Lord knows how long dats gonna b. Meanwhile baby will b suffering cos it is not getting proper care. They both should want d baby and b ready for it. D lady herself is d one dating d guy and she knows his capability. In summary a baby should not b brought into dis world to suffer and d mother should not regret having d child. It must b through mutual consent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'i Love You', When Was The Last Time You Use These Words, To Who? / Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. / What's Your Favourite Phone Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.