Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused (2094 Views)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by ENTROVERT(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good day Fellow Nairalanders,

Early yesterday evening, i got a call from my friends girl telling me to help her talk to my friend concerning his decision hes about to take,
when i asked her what was wrong, she was at first reluctant to tell me until i persuaded her on phone before she broke out that she is 3 weeks pregnant for my friend and when she told him, the guy asked him to keep the baby while shes refusing on keeping the pregnancy because of some certain reasons like she needed to finish her school cos shes in school at the moment,and her mum which is the only one sponsoring her in school and catering for the family cant afford taking care of her and the baby as the home expenses alone is too much.

Now she told the boyfriend about removing the baby while the guy is telling her to keep it and he wont give her any money for D&C which will actually might lead to breakup.
meanwhile this guy just finished school and just got a menial job of less than 50k,he is about going for NYSC and hes telling a girl to keep the pregnancy.. im wondering why..i have tried talking to him on phone which isnt enough which i intend going to see him personally to discuss that out with him..

but i would love you guys opinion about this.. should the girl keep the baby or follow her on choice ?

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Untainted007: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
When she was receiving it raw she didnt know it will lead to that. Why terminating the life of an innocent child. If her parents had terminated her own would she be alive today to get pregnant. She should take to her fate. What if she lost her life in that process or perhaps she lost her womb in the process. I concur with the guy's choice.
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Mumuuu: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
angry
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by prestige2013: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
It's Harvest time.
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by ENTROVERT(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
you didnt read the story well sir, the girl is the one that want to terminate it but the guy refused
Untainted007:
When he was doing it raw he didnt know it will lead to that. Why terminating the life of an innocent child. If his parents had terminated his own would he be alive today to get another person pregnant. He should take to his fate. What if the lady lost her life in that process. I concur with the guy's choice.
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by managermahmud: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
ENTROVERT:
.. im wondering why..i have tried talking to him on phone which isnt enough which i intend going to see him personally to discuss that out with him..
You want to advice him to commit murder right?? Be rest assured that the blood of the child will be on you
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by managermahmud: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
However, since he is already earning something, he can manage to take care of her and the baby.
#SayNoToAbortion
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by DuchessLily(f): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na she sabi! Did she not Knw that the work is too much for her mother when she was opening legs? .... Did she not think of her school then??

Well maybe her boyfriend is ready to take responsibility that's why he wants her to keep it. So SHE SHOULD BETTER KEEP IT
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by ENTROVERT(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
this is not blood or anythin..these girl got future.shes in school.. having that baby can lead to so many things.. shes gon drop out of school, her mum hardly take care of them..how will she cope>?
managermahmud:

You want to advice him to commit murder right?? Be rest assured that the blood of the child will be on you
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by RoyalBlak007: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
which one b ENTROVERT again grin
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Escalze(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Am coming
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by marshalcarter: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
#Listenin to don carlos-harvest time
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
Na she sabi! Didn't she not Knw that the work is too much for her mother when she was opening legs? .... Did she not think of her school then??

Well maybe her boyfriend is ready to take responsibility that's why he wants her to keep it. So SHE SHOULD BETTER KEEP IT
stop making it seem like you are a saint or something,am sure at some point you might have did the same thing,give you advice and stop unnecessary apportion of blames.
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by barthchuks(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Am I the one that opened her legs? Which advice is she seeking from us eeh? Ok just tell her to use condom next time or abstain from the act if she can't handlethe outcome
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by ENTROVERT(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
ENTROVERT:

meanwhile this guy just finished school and just got a menial job of less than 50k.
You'ra very stuupid entity...

A job of less than 50k is menial?? you're very shameless. No let me swear ontop ur empty brain. Stuupid goat
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Update(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
OWK, the bible said go ye into the world and mutiply...m happy such is happenin now
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Untainted007: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
ENTROVERT:
you didnt read the story well sir, the girl is the one that want to terminate it but the guy refused
Check again brother, It has been re-edited. You can see at the end I wrote that I concur with the guy....
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by ENTROVERT(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
i asked you all here for solution.. the problem/mistake has been done.. no need stretching it.. give a constructive solution to it rather than passing blame.
DuchessLily:
Na she sabi! Did she not Knw that the work is too much for her mother when she was opening legs? .... Did she not think of her school then??

Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
managermahmud:

isnt it better to abort than bring a baby into this cruel world without a dependable means of catering for him My opinion tho btw op since the guy is ready fine,he should simply marry the gurl,atleast to give the baby a legal standing,after then d gurl can start a part time job while schooling,not easy but she got no choice....
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
This same thing happened to my uncle years ago but the thing is after that boy they managed to give birth to,there haven't been another,that boy his wife almost aborted is now their only source of joy
If she had aborted him nko lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

A job of less than 50k is menial?? you're very shameless. No let me swear ontop ur empty brain. Stuupid goat
haba bros u vex oooo but 50k is a little below the line for a guy abt to have a family...
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by ENTROVERT(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
lol.. mumu its less than 50k,it could be 20k,10k,5k,0r 15k..you could asked me how much exactly than being an e-diot here na
SmokingGunZ:

Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by ENTROVERT(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
u minding the cattle
Jollyjoy:
haba bros u vex oooo but 50k is a little below the line for a guy abt to have a family...
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
barthchuks:
Am I the one that opened her legs? Which advice is she seeking from us eeh? Ok just tell her to use condom next time or abstain from the act if she can't handlethe outcome
i can bet with my last coin,you have had it raw before d way u people are making it seem self,shebi na person wen never get belle be virgin,na one wen don carry be wild gurl ooocheesycheesy
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by prestige2013: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
which one b ENTROVERT again grin

Case you don't know INTROVERT and ENTROVERT.........are you asking me?
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by IamLEGEND1: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
so let me get this straight
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
just forget it. I'm too tired to type anything
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
ENTROVERT:
lol.. mumu its less than 50k,it could be 20k,10k,5k,0r 15k..you could asked me how much exactly than being an e-diot here na
grin. The thing dey pain me. Dyu know how difficult it is to find a job in.thia reta.rded country? Dont dare any job menial...there's dignity in labor.
Never forget that!!
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by RoyalBlak007: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
prestige2013:

Case you don't know INTROVERT and ENTROVERT.........are you asking me?
I'll ignore you...cos ur less
Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by barthchuks(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i can bet with my last coin,you have had it raw before d way u people are making it seem self,shebi na person wen never get belle be virgin,na one wen don carry be wild gurl ooocheesycheesy
Then, you have lost the bet. Nne you have done it raw doesn't mean you should tag other people along with yourself.
Besides, am talking about being responsible and ability to do things at ones descretion and you are here ranting nonsense. Wise up biko

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
ENTROVERT:
u minding the cattle
Fulani herdsman.
Dunno if this moniker is male..female or stu.pid!

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:

He can go play nairabet with 30k. Find three dependable odds and start hi family smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 15 Percent To Much For Her ? / Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... / What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.