Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) (48636 Views)

Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by steffans(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
C
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Abugab(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
For all those screaming, just know that Saraki has been tamed.
He will do the bidding of the govt of the day and he will go free but failure to obey and he acts funny which is characteristic of Saraki will lead to his down fall.
The script has been written and again Nigerians are the losers.
This is the mess our politics has gotten into as APC is not different from PDP per se only just in name.
God help Nigeria and Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Contenders and pretenders.
They are not all solidarity, some of them just come for mockery.
Some of them is like you see my face and not my mind.
Some of them will be make dem comot this man so that I can take over
and so on

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by osabiya16(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Corruption can never end in Nigeria
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by StepTwo: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
[size=15pt] I have wanted to ask...

All these Senators following Saraki every where like he's the one feeding them..

If he's eventually found guilty and sent to jail, will they follow him to jail too?
[/size]

they will now, even pa Chukwudi44

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by ajbabs(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
angeltolly:
Lets assume they find Saraki GUILTY and he goes to JAIL ... Will all these Senators follow him there too #JustAsking.
Having you not read that CCT cannot send someone to jail?
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by goshen26: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
[size=15pt] I have wanted to ask...

All these Senators following Saraki every where like he's the one feeding them..

If he's eventually found guilty and sent to jail, will they follow him to jail too?
[/size]

Na u want send am go jail, or r u not a Nigerian?

U must b a foreigner

We are watching***
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by osabiya16(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na where boko harm suppose set bomb be this

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
Ike Ekweremadu not only represents the PDP but also the Igbo ethnic nation. Igbos are for Saraki and anything to make that Daura animal to fail is welcomed by us. Buhari is idiOt
speak for yourself..... that will be the educated route to take

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by RedArrow: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Enjoying this season film...I pity my Country. These people care less about the masses. Only fools will chose to die for all these polithiefians.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by funkybully(f): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wetin do their faces biased mod modifying topics?
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by temitayoag(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
no be small support ooooo
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by cudonsic: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
angeltolly:
Lets assume they find Saraki GUILTY and he goes to JAIL ... Will all these Senators follow him there too #JustAsking. lipsrsealed
stop assuming n face d fact.if des men were wit him in court den u wil undastand dat d hous is in order n his case is a witch hunting.PMB is in support of saraki k.d end of tinubu is wat u r seeing
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by birmingham04: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Faces of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by jbinmyownworld(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Saraki do ur best and leave the rest papa God we Nigerians are ungrateful SMH

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by major466(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Corruption fighting Corruption.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is too bad for our
nonesense
nascent democracy
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by tunapawizzy: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
Ike Ekweremadu not only represents the PDP but also the Igbo ethnic nation. Igbos are for Saraki and anything to make that Daura animal to fail is welcomed by us. Buhari is idiOt
How dumb
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by asha80(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
if only pdp made federal rds in the east motorable...speak for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by mizzyboy007: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
Boko boys no dey try at all. No be 4 this kind place they suppose come detonate all this bomb they been use they kill innocent people
Bro, you are looking at the real boko boys....
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Dcardinal(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
If I was Amaechi, I would have stormed the CCT for my ministerial screening today.. Almost all the senators were on seat
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by marlockj: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
Cross Section of Senators, Headed by Deputy Senate President,Ike Ekweremadu(right from front roll) at Code of Conduct Tribunal in solidarity with senate President, Bukola Saraki in Abuja

http://thenationonlineng.net/photo-together-we-stand-with-saraki/

So dis Ppl cn sit on a local bench in cct,while Dey spend millions of xpensv seat in house.

So Dey cn jam pack deir sef Lik dis,while Dey spread any house in house.

Jst look @ house Dey pack deir sef Lik sardine.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by cole265(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
When you support your own criminals(Amaechi, Thieftnubbu, Obasanjo) and I support my own criminals(Saraki, Alamieyeseigha, Diezani) and you began to condemn me; are you not a hypocritical idiOt?

You followers of criminal
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
ike ikeremadu, My Alobam !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by jbinmyownworld(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Saraki is the best

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Hunry: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
BASKARDS..........
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Menace2Society(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
Calling your President an Idiot man this is really bad and i'm 101% sure u be IBO
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by StepTwo: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
When you support your own criminals(Amaechi, Thieftnubbu, Obasanjo) and I support my own criminals(Saraki, Alamieyeseigha, Diezani) and you began to condemn me; are you not a hypocritical idiOt?

nony brown Udo Ebu,good to know y'all know you are supporting criminals.

funny though
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by happney65: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
[size=15pt]Awon Fans Mii[/size]

*in saraki's voice*

Abi awon Goons mii grin

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
[size=15pt]Awon Fans Mii[/size]

*in saraki's voice*

LOL... More like awon goons mii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.