Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) (48635 Views)

Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by jbinmyownworld(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sataki welcome Sir
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Oladimejjy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
Ike Ekweremadu not only represents the PDP but also the Igbo ethnic nation. Igbos are for Saraki and anything to make that Daura animal to fail is welcomed by us. Buhari is idiOt

igbos people are always slave and will always be.

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by funkybully(f): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
In support of saraki and anything that will tame that okpolo eye thief. I mean thiefnuuubu d bastard
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by shejane: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
What are they doing there?
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Vikto: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Demonstration of joblessness. Total lack of true patriotism to the Country. So that he will protect them. THANK YOU LORD FOR BUHARI. PLEASE LORD, CONTINUE TO GIVE THE WISDOM OF SOLOMON TO BE ABLE TO BRING DOWN ALL THE VICES OF EVIL, SELFISHNESS, WICKEDNESS IN THIS COUNTRY. LORD, YOU USED MOSES, DAVID & ELAIJAH OF OLD. TODAY, WE HAVE BUHARI IN NIGERIA BY YOUR GRACE. PROTECT HIM WITH KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM TO OVERCOME THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE BIGGER THAN THE LAW IN THIS COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by sniper1305(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sleep go realy hard Tinubu 2night oh!
Chigold101:
Solidarity is the word...!

Saraki will keep giving Tinubu and Buhari high blood pressure
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by jbinmyownworld(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
I love saraki
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by sniper1305(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Guy hw many customer u don see since u start dz ur scam abeg, coz E b like say market nor dey atall
nemah4:
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by stag: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'm not a fan of Saraki yet I see nothing wrong with his colleagues attending his trial. Nothing wrong with this at all.

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by bashydemy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
All this follow follow up and down Na initial gra gra so as to think he is not guilty a I? make una continu
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
[size=15pt] I have wanted to ask...

All these Senators following Saraki every where like he's the one feeding them..

If he's eventually found guilty and sent to jail, will they follow him to jail too?
[/size]

And the ones insisting that Amaechi is not corrupt nko?

Double standard?

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by UAdonis(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Does it mean majority of our lawmakers are crooks? how can grown-ups like them be fooled by one person in the name of solidarity? Saraki will not extricate the consequences of his fraud.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by HzRF(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bossforeva:
You can see the Joy on their faces. They know that they are just there to catch fun with the questions the judges will put up to him cox already the Chief Judge's Prado has already been stocked with free PalmWine.
Lol
I swear dem put Buhari matter (ministerial screening) by 1 syd go catch fun

Frm court to hotel all bill on Saraki
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
[size=28pt]And these are the people who are screening ministerial nominees?
Let us pray.[/size]

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by HzRF(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
angeltolly:
So..... The legislative arm was shut today because a man was charged with crime allegations. Is this the Nigeria of our dreams angry

Lets assume they find Saraki GUILTY and he goes to JAIL ... Will all these Senators follow him there too #JustAsking.
U will continue to assume
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by FOREXMART(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
[size=15pt]Awon Goons Mii[/size]

*in saraki's voice*

More like awon goons mi ati awon gangsters mi.

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by godox2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Nonybb:
Ike Ekweremadu not only represents the PDP but also the Igbo ethnic nation. Igbos are for Saraki and anything to make that Daura animal to fail is welcomed by us. Buhari is idiOt

REMEMBER. U once said 4 Buhari to rule U, ITs better u die, after May 29 U are still alive enjoying the Light and Fuel Ur gej could not give calling ur PRESIDENT that ur last word. REPENT or PERISH hatred is not for God's children.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
Are u not for Biafra again. Confused tribe.

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by alexlee50: 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:

All these Senators following Saraki every where like he's the one feeding them..

If he's eventually found guilty and sent to jail, will they follow him to jail too?
[/size]
what is happening is what is called psyops.the objective is to intimidate the tribunal and the presidency.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Ugik(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
speak for yourself and not generalize and drag ethnicity into this issue. the issue between saraki and buhari is an intra party conflict that pdp is cashing on which is a gud political strategy. this is not ethnic.. #nwafor

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Id4Jesus: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
When you support your own criminals(Amaechi, Thieftnubbu, Obasanjo) and I support my own criminals(Saraki, Alamieyeseigha, Diezani) and you began to condemn me; are you not a hypocritical idiOt?
I love your sincerity even though u indirectly insulted the two corrupt camps
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by mideactive: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who voted for all dis kind senators self,now they think they ar making sense?Nigeria is so backward!bcus of Saraki all dis jobless looters held d whole nation to ransom.kai Nigeria don suffer... cry
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by vigasimple(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:

[/size]

This is part of wishful thinking and ignorance of Tinubu's Noisemakers.

The ccb Tribunal sentencing power does not include imprisonment.

So, if by accident, he is found guilty, the maximum penalty is removal from office/banning from politics
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by minwafor: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
This Saraki's case is a lose-lose situation because ultimately Nigerians are the ones losing. The NA is already lagging behind in its legislative functions, the economy is spiralling, and a lot of youths are unemployed. Yet the uppermost thing on their mind is saving the senate president. Our politicians, God is watching.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Jummymine(f): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
finally lost all hope in nigeria's future. Na to intensify efforts to clear out remain.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
All these onijekuje agbaya following Saraki like twitter...it is obvious that this 8th assembly is simply a joke.

Legislature trying hard to intimidate a judiciary process.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by manuroq(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Support him when he's still in office, cos when he's out, they'll support another.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Emmy0203: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Here are Nigeria legislooteRs, Awo Ole nla 9ja re o! May baba God deliver us from dem o IJN Amen lipsrsealed : lipsrsealed
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
what makes u nt to be an idiots?
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Disneylady:
See their faces! SMH
is their faces ur major problem?
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by 9inches(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
I won't say the kind of thunder that will faya these buffoons, I still have family to take care of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.