Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) (48633 Views)

Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by woodboi(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Menace2Society:
Calling your President an Idiot man this is really bad and i'm 101% sure u be IBO

I really love to use bad words on you right now, but I won't stoop that low, tell me one word left that has not been used on GEJ? get a life padi!

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
Boko boys una no dey try at all......

No be 4 this kind place una
suppose come detonate all
these una bomb way they
kill innocent hungry people angry angry angry
cos non of ur relatives are there I guess.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mufasa27:
ike ikeremadu, My Alobam !!!!!!

Ike-õra ndì Igbo...o mere APC-1!

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by flokii: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
is this a country atal?..
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Gracito(f): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
Ike Ekweremadu not only represents the PDP but also the Igbo ethnic nation. Igbos are for Saraki and anything to make that Daura animal to fail is welcomed by us. Buhari is idiOt
sweetie, speak for yourself. Don't just say 'Igbos are for Saraki'.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by honestbabe(f): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
Ike Ekweremadu not only represents the PDP but also the Igbo ethnic nation. Igbos are for Saraki and anything to make that Daura animal to fail is welcomed by us. Buhari is idiOt

Can you just make comment without involving igbos,make use of your brain,being smart is not by noise making but using your head.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by luvprince4real(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Saraki for president (under PDP) 2019

Quote me anyhw and lose ur phone in 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Tawny17(f): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nawa o...all these senators be acting like zombie just to get favour undecided
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Excelento(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
An adage in my native language says, ''Ailoye Esinsin lo mun ba Oku wonu Koto''
With all this solidarity given to Saraki by these Senators.
If the man is found guilty, will they follow him to JAIL?
Saraki should be careful not all these Senator are his friend ooooooooooooooo
Saraki Please LEARN FROM M. K. O.
''Maa jolo mo n wehin e''\
A word is enough for the wise oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Shikena
Gbam
Lobatan.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by bummyla(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
pack of wolves! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by shineeye1: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Corruption has now assumed the stature of a monster in Nigeria. The entire senate vacate their duties to show "solidarity" with their thieving leader just because a simple case of probity is before him. Solidarity for what and to prove what point? Rotten people! These are the abominable people who will frustrate any anti corruption drive of Buhari. Let me not say that this country is already doomed! I now believe that only Christ can wipe out these demons by His coming. I however wish that a clan of ruthless puritan youths, whose future these rogues have violated, would arise and cleanse the land with their filthy blood! I wish the boko haram would abandon their present lunacy and reinvent themselves in this prefered course.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by taofeektaiwo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Saraki no ur criminal Na my criminal alongside........
Nonybb:
When you support your own criminals(Amaechi, Thieftnubbu, Obasanjo) and I support my own criminals(Saraki, Alamieyeseigha, Diezani) and you began to condemn me; are you not a hypocritical idiOt?
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by aldame: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
The fact is that even if they are not at the CCT, there are not doing anything. They have no value. All of them are liabilities.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Ade001ng(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
Boko boys una no dey try at all......
No be 4 this kind place una suppose come detonate all these una bomb way they kill innocent hungry people angry angry angry
one chilled origin for you.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by wealth123: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
So igbos are for corruption? i pity you.

Nonybb:
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Donliv: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
The the picture has said it all. Nothing will happen to Saraki even if thief tinubu and his cohorts become the judges. Unnecessary issues is what our Ogas @ the top are dealing with forgetting the needful. Bokoharam is wasting innocent lives every minute, Aregbesola has refused to pay his workers even after collecting the bailout money and our Ogas @ the top are not doing anything about it rather they are only after "false" declaration of assets. May God help Naija.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by blackboy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Don't be deceived. In politics to be successful - no permanent enemy but permanent interest ( theirs ). They can backstab anytime.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Oloru: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hnmmmmmnnmm
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by kareemkamil(m): 4:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Thief people, somebody still amount of money like Dat from the state, u people are still backing him to wing tribunal, God will look at the sufferness of Kwara State people. Sharaki will not go free. That is while I trust Ekiti people's, if it is them Sharaki would have removed from that sit, to jail. With some Apples evidences.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Menace2Society(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2015
woodboi:

I really love to use bad words on you right now, but I won't stoop that low, tell me one word left that has not been used on GEJ? get a life padi!
Give it a rest toughie!GEJ already moved on so why is it difficult for u Ibo guys to do likewise
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Nonybb:
ur utterances is disgusting..
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by IZUKWU(m): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2015
angeltolly:
So..... The legislative arm was shut today because a man was charged with crime allegations. Is this the Nigeria of our dreams angry

Lets assume they find Saraki GUILTY and he goes to JAIL ... Will all these Senators follow him there too #JustAsking.
this is politics, APC Wants sariki out, i wonder how long he will last.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by don4real18(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Nonybb:
Your quote just shows that you are not looking forward to a better Nigeria. People like you are filled with negativity and should be avoided.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by moyosore27384(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Nonybb:
If Buhari is idiot u r ode bcux u can't nefa dream of whr he is nt.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by kolaosita4(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Looters
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by deb(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2015
RollingStones:
In Saraki we trust.

Buhari GO AND DIE.

Wasted generation. Always standing by people who loot them dry
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Jerry2i(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Nonybb:
oga speak for yourself.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by hajibashi: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2015
This is a show of shame our senators are displaying, they abandon there primary duty all because of the inefficiency of one person.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by soty4real: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
Cross Section of Senators, Headed by Deputy Senate President,Ike Ekweremadu(right from front roll) at Code of Conduct Tribunal in solidarity with senate President, Bukola Saraki in Abuja

http://thenationonlineng.net/photo-together-we-stand-with-saraki/

THEM NO DEY SHAME. DISGUSTING POLITICIANS. WHERE IN THIS WORLD HAS IT HAPPENED?
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS. HOW I WISH ALL OF THEM WILL BE DOCKED.
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by Shinatu: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2015
They are all rogues.
This reminds me of Okada riders.
For survival, they rally round any other Okada man involved in an accident.
It does not matter whether he is wrong or not, it could be any one of them tomorrow (since they will always look for trouble and not abide by the rules) so they must intimidate the opponent.

My fellow Nigerians, let us start to focus on other elected positions like we focused on the Presidential one this last election.
Let us push these rogues out that Nigeria may survive!
Re: Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) by woodboi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Menace2Society:
Give it a rest toughie!GEJ already moved on so why is it difficult for u Ibo guys to do likewise

Oga Ade face reality... I don't play regional politics, history and time will always repeat itself! there is nothing like moving on when it comes to politics. And for the record, I don't care about Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, but one Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.