Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (80526 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
dnt die in silence.. marry the ugly one and have peace of mind. if she tells u she is going to market, u dnt need to crack ur brain or mount spy to ascertain if truly she is going to market.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Ttamara: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
#truth

The grass is only greener at the other side when you stop watering and tending to yours.

A man sees his wife as beautiful; that is his reality, you see her as ugly; that is yours.

The beautiful thing about reality is that its all about perception.

[/quote]
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by sweerychick(f): 10:46pm On May 20, 2017
I dont really like very handsome guys they are cheats

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by openmine(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2017
sweerychick:
I dont really like very handsome guys they are cheats
smiley smiley
One very important fact of life:Don't Generalize!
Cheating has little or nothing to do with ur physical appearance!
Even Ugly guys cheat too!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 21, 2017
Its not about opposite attracts ,cos the opposite between the ugly girl and fine guy is the looks . if one delves deeper ,u will be amazed they both have similar values and likes and also understand each other so well.
One thing about relationship is when a pretty girl or a handsome guys starts dating , we all go through breakups with our ideal kind of bfs or gfs,we would have love to be with.
After going through heartbreaks with a dead geogeous guy ordeop dead beauty,not once not twice ,u seat yourself down as a fine bobo or as a fine girl and u ask yourself some deep rooted questions. Is it looks I need ? Or is it someone who understands me, we flow perfectly well, its like we've known each other for ages .etc.
So one comes across average looking guys or ladies, cos I feel no one is ugly . their character captures your imagination, and u are not even bothered about the looks , but your mind,your heart and soul is already captured by this beautiful creature (in character )right infront of u .
And all u feel is bliss around him or her . my dear u go burst looks mehn, and give the heart what it wants .
So that's why some handsome guys marry average looking girls ,and very pretty ladies marry average looking guys . but in their eyes , the average looking person is like a goddess or a mini god in the eyes of the beholder .
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by bitchcrafts: 10:24am On May 21, 2017
Nobody is ugly
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Am a very pretty babe and sure I know it,stop giving ugly babes unnecessary hope,even if you marry them is more out of pity than love,u claim u marry her out of character yet u regret in your hypocritical heart,when u end up giving birth to a baboon u will claim she cheated on you so who are you deceiving boys?,most ugly girls form too much and are too egoistic probably out of INFERIORITY COMPLEX,and yes why wont they sacrifice anything to be with a guy,they are not beautiful,so gat nothing to offer but pretense to get HIM.and fools are saying ugly girls are the best,I love my beauty that am endowed with,am so favored I don't need to pretend to get a guys love.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Theyveedo:
Well, it happens
Maybe its something about them ( the ugly ladies ) that got the man hooked, stuffs like inner beauty n poo

Let's face it; Pretty girls r only pretty physically. Most of em r bad mannered, lazy or have poor hygiene. So who's gonno keep that as a house wife? So the men usually flirt with the pretty ones n end up marrying the real house wives who might not be too attractive physically.

You've said it all. The ugly ones tend to have good characters. Moreover they wouldn't wanna lose you cheaply since you chose them out of the hundreds of pretty girls and slay queens on your list. so a very good behavior is their top priority.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by malone5: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
people with fone wives also keep fine concubines
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Acidosis(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2019
That's because fine and handsome men understand the fact that there is more to life than beauty. They're already fine so your mascara and makeup is the last thing on their minds grin They want something more than the natural thing they already got in abundance.

Second answer on the thread grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.