Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (80531 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by ishaq4real: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
its because most ugly gals don't HV so much to loose

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dapsoneh: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Its very simple, a handsome man is attracted to both beautiful and ugly girls. However, a beautiful gal has ego, thinking she is after all beautiful and therefore can't be running after any guy whereas, an ugly gal whom a hand some guy gives just a little attention to does everytn to make him hers and therefore, the handsome guy ends up marrying her

8 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by whitestar01(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
I can't date talk less about marrying a ugly dude!
go park well jor,ur kind is not new.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by millionboi(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Beauty is in d heart 4dem
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Smartlife(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
pinceprinz:
Ugly gals always be more than ready to do anythang to buy U over. Sacrificing a whole lot to be exact.

The pretty ones won't ! Be like I'm good looking and have men with the doe running wild like polio horses to get me. So why starve or stress on this guy just cos he has the cute face?

They end up messed up marrying 'whatever' in the end tho smiley

You killed it.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Seriously ?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Tmaritas76(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
luchy34:
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley
to balance the equation
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by atoleybaba(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
opposite side attract....u are kuku ugly before with ur fake make up face cool

13 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by osazeeblue01: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
YES. I have see many and i ask myself. Wetin dis guy see for dis lady body?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dacovajnr: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
chigoizie7:
The wife(ugly) thinks the hubby(handsome is doing her a favor of marrying her,despite her wor wor ness, so, she no go jeopardize that, she will not cheat on him maybe because she has reasoned that for such a handsome guy to decide to marry her after seeing all the beautiful grls around that it is meant to be and that he will be her all and all+ he wouldn't cheat, now that is enough assurance from the lady.

From the guys perceptions, "as my wife wor wor, other guys no go reason her. (Who get time for ugly girls?). That one na another. Assurance from the guy.

And their marriage sails on and on and on.

If u doubt me, as a fine boy/girl, try dating another fine girl/boy, una no go reach 6months without quarrels/fight(trust issues), I ve been there.
. Wagbayi grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Jyde89: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
They marry ugly wives and keep beautiful concubines.......fools!!!!!!!

Why are we fools? Because we know where to place the both of them unlike the female folks; that's the hallmark of a good leader honey and that's called division of labour; besides I won't like to wear out my wife either. Nuff said

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
chigoizie7:
The wife(ugly) thinks the hubby(handsome is doing her a favor of marrying her,despite her wor wor ness, so, she no go jeopardize that, she will not cheat on him maybe because she has reasoned that for such a handsome guy to decide to marry her after seeing all the beautiful grls around that it is meant to be and that he will be her all and all+ he wouldn't cheat, now that is enough assurance from the lady.

If u doubt me, as a fine boy/girl, try dating another fine girl/boy, una no go reach 6months without quarrels/fight(trust issues), I ve been there.
hahahaha cheesy

Egbon I gbadun dis ur research oooo cheesy
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Is it really the case that handsome men marry ugly women? I don't think it's d majority,though...from the number of couples I've seen,that doesn't seem to be the case...If the man is really good looking,chances are that the lady would also be beautiful,or on the average,at least...not ugly. What I find more common is pretty ladies marrying ugly men...

#Philosopher Quëën#

11 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by AfroKnight: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
They marry ugly wives and keep beautiful concubines.......fools!!!!!!!

Allow beautiful girls to complain. Don't speak for them.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
my sista pls dnt say so,if d love is dia,u wont tink weda he is ugly or not....das nature for u
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by OutOnBail(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Cos there are different ppl with different level of reasoning. And who says the so called "ugly" ones are worthless and is there a law barring them from marrying the so called fine ones. Rather marry a loyal ugly wife than turn a fine whor.e to a housewife

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Your question is too paradox undecided
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by lekan29ice(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na so ...it has been so since 14BC
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Opposite poles attracts each other angry
you hv got a pointed Nooooose
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much, yes I can't.

whitestar01 why you hurting? You know you damn igky and can never ever date me? Eyah too bad.

dopedealer eyah, too bad you're ugly, you know everybody has freedom of opinion, you don't have to kill yourself over it y'all, what? 90% of guys like beautiful ladies, so what's wrong if I choose a beautiful partner? Nigerians minding their own biz been a big deal since 1960.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dacovajnr: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

E be like say the thing pain this one wella grin
I think say na only me notice..maybe she dey talk from xperience sef..lolx..she try sha grin
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Tamakay(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
I have been observing this since my university days. Ugly girls are more brilliant and I think in this case d guy is going for her intellectual acumen not beauty. He can cover for her ugliness while she can cover him because I do also observed d so call handsome guys are so dull in class. If not for something I would've mentioned some names here.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by UndespicableMe(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

How dare you call what God created Ugly?

Them don they soak your cane with kerosene...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by lekan29ice(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na so ...it has been so since 1400BC
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dacovajnr: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Raiders:
ugly guys are usually more romantic and try to pleased beautiful girls than handsome guys. most handsome guys are players
Oya am ugly let's date grin

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by maryhaam(f): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugly gurl like moi are brainy.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by atoleybaba(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
AfroKnight:

Allow beautiful girls to complain. Don't speak for them.
Lol ahn ahn are u saying she is ugly? I don't like it o
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Harmored(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
GOOGLE IT "ON THE INTERNET'"

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Emperorx: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
I guess dat is true i have a typical examples living beside me.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

True talk...that is why when i catch one fine bobo one.time all my friends dey pity me....
if i date again,d bobo must ugly o cheesy
hmmmmm !!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Iyoma2(f): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
God made man in his own image n likeness. please give me d definition of a handsome guy n dat of an ugly woman.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by daveP(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Funny comments here sha.

If we can see beauty and the beast scenarios alot, so check if you are one and have hope or change things by balancing it.

Methinks its vice versa!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.