Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma (728 Views)

UNIPORT Students Demonstrate Romeo & Juliet Romance In A Public Display (photos) / UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma by datprincess(f): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
A lot of people think that relationship survive on their own. That it is enough to declare your feeling of love once in a while or renew your vows once in a few years.
Relationships do not grow stronger because you have less fights and squabbles but because you put a lot of work into it. But you also need to understand that a relationship thrives because of two people. It is important that the other person gives you and the relationship as much importance as you give it. It's not wrong to expect the other person to put in the same amount of time and effort as you do and only two people can make it stronger.

Here are some suggestions on how you can make your relationship stronger right about now.

1. Make your relationship the priority of all the reasons relationships break, the most important reason is because it gets bumped down on the priority list. For some work takes center stage while for others it is kids and other stuff that seem to be more important than their relationship.
If you want your relationship to be strong, you need to understand the fact that it needs to be your to priority. Only when it's your top priority will you give it the time and focus it needs. Making or breaking a relationship is in your hands and there is no point in blaming others.

2. Talk and be open with the other person. A relationship hat is based on op..MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-how-to-make-your-relationship.html

1 Share

Re: I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma by chomytex(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
And the pix is for?
Re: I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma by datprincess(f): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
chomytex:
And the pix is for?
you
Re: I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
The usual sh*t from a different asshole.
Re: I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma by datprincess(f): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
pinceprinz:
The usual sh*t from a different asshole.
And it takes an asshole to know an asshole
Re: I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
datprincess:
And it takes an asshole to know an asshole

Not this time my b*tch
Re: I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma by datprincess(f): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
I think you just heard the word bitch huh? bitches dwell and involved around you, starts from your mother and your sisters, so can go as well Bleep them! nitwit
Re: I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
datprincess:
I think you just heard the word bitch huh? bitches dwell and involved around you, starts from your mother and your sisters, so can go as well Bleep them! nitwit

Its good you were careful enough not to quote me cos I woulda been more than Vulgar... Now, My mother and other female members of my family are not my b*tches (dog) FYI . You can go Fukc. Your . Self if u like, you'll still remain my b*tch grin.
Re: I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma by chomytex(f): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol,dah kin tin.
datprincess:
you
Re: I Don't Need That Love Of Romeo & Juliet, I Need The One My Grand Pa & Grand Ma by datprincess(f): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2015
:Pya
chomytex:
Lol,dah kin tin.

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Trust Into Your Relationship / 5 Things To Do To Reconnect With Your Spouse Everyday. No 5 Is Essential / Why Do Ladies Always Get Shocked When They Re Proposed To??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.