Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Somalia You Don't Know (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Somalia You Don't Know (pics) (6578 Views)

Nigeria Deploys New Contingent Of Police Officers To Somalia [Photos] / Nigerian Policeman To Celebrate His Birthday In The War Front In Somalia. Photos / I Was Afraid Nigeria Might Be Like Somalia, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Somalia You Don't Know (pics) by azzima(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2015
NAIJASOM:

You call me crazy but talk like a crazy man. I am talking about cities and you are talking about government. Are you trying to say that all Nigerian cities look better than Somalian cities. Don"t make me start posting pictures of Nigerian cities here.
plsssssssssssss don't let me start posting pictures of the REAL Somalia!!!!!!!!!!! Somalia?A quintessential example of the quagmire called Africa. I am done wasting my time here!!!!
Re: The Somalia You Don't Know (pics) by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 29, 2021
Yanks101:
The way Nigeria is going, somalia would soon become a much better country.

Say no more, It has come to past......grin grin grin
Re: The Somalia You Don't Know (pics) by owobokiri(m): 1:14am On Apr 29, 2021
menix:

No mind that snuff boy..
Seriously if u flying into some African countries by day u will notice that Nigeria has the worst Aerial view.

Try flying at night, nah so so darkness u go see, any light u see from above nah Local govt chairman house the light from.
This is so true..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS / Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic / Occupy Nigeria: Armed Police Attack Protesters At Night In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.