Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (70585 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 9:03pm On May 05, 2009
THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTER I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

ROME HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ando off, Giggs on.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 9:04pm On May 05, 2009
Bendtner in- Good save by VDS.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 9:06pm On May 05, 2009
I had to rewind and record that counter. My gosh, it was PERFECT!

Evra off, Rafael on. . . Rooney off, Berba on.

Rome already on Fergie's mind. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2009
One more goal my people
we need to make these gaynners go on exile

we dont need them around
twats!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 9:10pm On May 05, 2009
We don't even need to score, my brother. . .any more goals would be simply to rub it in Wenger's Frenchie face. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 9:11pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

One more goal my people
we need to make these gaynners go on exile

we dont need them around
twats!!!!!!!!
You are MEAN. I neffa know walahi.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 9:13pm On May 05, 2009
One more goal ke? I would be more content with 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 05, 2009
United should'nt get too excited.
Whats the big deal in spanking your younger brothers?
Arsenal are just buncha kids.

Fletcher is a fool.
What was that for?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2009
Fletcher gets a red!!

Penalty!

Foul play. . .Fletcher GOT THE BALL!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 9:17pm On May 05, 2009
Even ESPN commentators say that was not a penalty call. It's all good sha. I'm not too pissed about it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2009
Sorry about the stray threads. It happens when i get bounced back by new posts. E ma binu.
I'm really feeling sorry for them tonight. It's a really bitter pill to swallow tonight of all nights.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 9:19pm On May 05, 2009
RVP out. . . na wa!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2009
I hope the decision is overturned
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 9:22pm On May 05, 2009
@Critz
He got the ball, this just turned everything sour cuz this guy wont play in Rome. Hez been fantastic in all matches in this CL.
U hope the ref will realise his mistake and cancel the red card.
I need that boy in Rome.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2009
This REF is beefing us
shame
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2009
akinalabi:

I hope the decision is overturned

You can't appeal with UEFA . . . . . . . . . . only in the case of mistaken identity.
I really feel sorry for him, he didn't deserve that. What a shame.

Where are the people that keep complaining that United get all the decisions??  undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2009
Not fair sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 9:26pm On May 05, 2009
The Refs are favouring Arsenal big time. Making silly calls. Rafael did not deserve that call.

I am so happy that the only goal that Arsenal scored was with the aid of a fraudulent penalty. It makes me a very happy person.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2009
@Moonstone,
a goal they can't celebrate, lol. Even better. Away with the pity, dem crazy ass losers. Let's see how they walk in public tomorrow.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 9:31pm On May 05, 2009
Phony200:

@Moonstone,
a goal they can't celebrate, lol. Even better. Away with the pity, dem crazy ass losers. Let's see how they walk in public tomorrow.
EXACTLY! Makes me a very happy person. They said our free kick was a bad decision from the referee. You don't see me making excuses for the 2-1 loss at Emirates last time.
All excuses. I am not waiting till tomorrow - I am waiting till tonight when they come back with their tails within their legs later.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 9:32pm On May 05, 2009
Barbatov has done Nada since he came in. Pls SAF let him start from the bench in Rome if ever he will make the bench sef.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 9:33pm On May 05, 2009
I am pissed ,not about the goal, but about Fletcher having to miss Rome!! He is vital.

@presido
Lol. . .very true. It's like Berba's not even there.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 9:33pm On May 05, 2009
presido1:

Barbatov has done Nada since he came in. Pls SAF let him start from the bench in Rome if ever he will make the bench sef.
That is why I prefer my TEVEZ. Berbatov was stunning against Tottenham. I can't say the same thing for him in the games after that. I hope Berbatov does not start in Rome.

I am very pissed.
We're in!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 9:34pm On May 05, 2009
Itz all over.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2009
chamotex:

You can't appeal with UEFA . . . . . . . . . . only in the case of mistaken identity.
I really feel sorry for him, he didn't deserve that. What a shame.

Where are the people that keep complaining that United get all the decisions??  undecided undecided

I remember Barca were appealing against Messi's yellow card (for diving)
and UEFA's Control and Discipline Committee looked into it.

I didnt follow up on what happened but for them to look into means
there is hope.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by kaypumpin2(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2009
Congratulations guys!

The better team won and i wish y'all the best in the final. cool

Congratulations once again!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2009
akinalabi:

I remember Barca were appealing against Messi's yellow card (for diving)
and UEFA's Control and Discipline Committee looked into it.

I didnt follow up on what happened but for them to look into means
there is hope.

Fletcher will definitely miss the final. That's the rules!!! So sad.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 10:02pm On May 05, 2009
chamotex:

Fletcher will definitely miss the final. That's the rules!!! So sad.
Letz keep our finger crossed smthing might be done. Would have loved to see him play in Rome.

Would people still say CR7 don't show up on big stage. Hope he has shut all of you up tonite.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 10:06pm On May 05, 2009
Rubbish performance.
How can the world champions concede at the Emirates.

FERGIE OUT!!!
Sell Ronaldo, Carrick, Fletcher and Park.
Buy Walcott, Nasri and Adebayor.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by invisible2(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2009
Sauron! You wan kill person with laughter?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 10:11pm On May 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

FERGIE OUT!!!
Seconded add wenGAY and Bar-tender on the list. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rubbish performance.
How can the world champions concede at the Emirates.

FERGIE OUT!!!

Totally agree . . . . . . and also give us Silvestre back cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.