Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (70602 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2009
Are we celebrating too early? I think not. Early to score, early to murder them gaynners.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2009
I think Rooney and Evra need to be subed after the first half to prevent another yellow.
i dont know about Evra but i know Rooney will behave when we are winning
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:17pm On May 05, 2009
@Phony
 Dude, calm down and check your phone properly before posting.  .  .you're making duplicate threads! grin

Yeah, sad but true about Rooney and Evra. If they get booked again they will miss Rome, and we cannot have that. I think Fergie will take them off some minutes into 2nd half.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2009
they've stopped booing CR7
the boi is too good to be booed.

cant see FAB4. is he on the field?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Tmoni(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2009
@sauron and chamotex and any other person watching on ITV,

These commentators seem to dislike Man Utd and every desicion the referee has taken in favour of UNITED has been deemed "soft", !!

I really hope they lose their license, cos they are crap again
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2009
@Cristalz,
sorry ma grin. Blame it on the occasion. Kindly delete as appropriate. No bans please o!
@Tkb
No point taking rooney off. He's calm now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by cabali(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2009
Ok SO it is Man Utd we are beating at the finals. . . . . Thats cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:24pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

they've stopped booing CR7
the boi is too good to be booed.

cant see FAB4. is he on the field?

He is deep in Ando's pocket. grin

@Phony
 Nah, no bans. grin Just be mindful of it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2009
@cabali,
Kindly attend to Barca and then wait your turn, okay?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Tmoni(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2009
was that not a throwing for UNITED

d stupid commentators did not talk, they are getting on me last nerves
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 8:30pm On May 05, 2009
Tmoni:

was that not a throwing for UNITED

d stupid commentators did not talk, they are getting on me last nerves
The commentators on ESPN are worse. All of them have predicted that the best Man U can do is to draw. I can't wait for half-time. It's very annoying that every commentator is supporting Arsenal. Hissssssssssss - no neutral people. I'd rather hear someone being realistic for once.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by cabali(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2009
Phony200:

@cabali,
Kindly attend to Barca and then wait your turn, okay?

You get done with this successfully and meet us at the finals for the snatch!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tubabie(f): 8:33pm On May 05, 2009
Tmoni:

These commentators seem to dislike Man Utd and every desicion the referee has taken in favour of UNITED has been deemed "soft", !!

Am just ignoring them! angry
Am too happy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2009
lets forget the REF/Commentators and see if we can get 4 goals!!

Go Go UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2009
Tmoni:

They are rubbish especially that Andy Townsend guy . . . . . . . most of the time he talks poo.
They are 'underground' Arsenal supporters.
But hey who cares . . . . . . . as long as my boys are doing the business on the pitch, they can eat my shit.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:37pm On May 05, 2009
End of 1st half.  .  .

What can I say, simply BEAUTIFUL!!.

Arsenal had no response whatsoever throughout the entire 45, Wenger included. The 4-3-3 is working, though I doubted it.

I believe Arsenal coulda done better, or is it that we're simply too strong for them? That kinda seems too easy. Well, I sure ain't complaining. Can't wait to see what Fergie's plan for 2nd half is.  .  .I believe he has got one, mainly 'cos of Roon and Evra.

@Moonstone
Can't wait to hear what the ESPN guys will say when they come back on. . .one of them said Arsenal will win this game. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 8:41pm On May 05, 2009
Cristalz:

End of 1st half.  .  .

What can I say, simply BEAUTIFUL!!.

Arsenal had no response whatsoever throughout the entire 45, Wenger included. The 4-3-3 is working, though I doubted it.

I believe Arsenal coulda done better, or is it that we're simply too strong for them? That kinda seems too easy. Well, I sure ain't complaining. Can't wait to see what Fergie's plan for 2nd half is.  .  .I believe he has got one, mainly 'cos of Roon and Evra.

@Moonstone
  Can't wait to hear what the ESPN guys will say when they come back on.  .  .one of them said Arsenal will win this game. grin
Girl - I am over-excited! I can't wait. Stupid goats were putting us down. They seem to forget that anything can happen.
When I saw Park - I almost cried my eyes out. . .
They are saying that they didn't know how good Man U was gonna be and it was not anticipated. LOL! Stupid goats. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2009
I want Rooney and Evra substituted
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 8:44pm On May 05, 2009
I am very insulted by these ESPN people. They really underestimated Man U. I want Tevez in. . . I want Berbatov on the bench. He can play when we get to finals even though I'll regret it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:45pm On May 05, 2009
@Moonstone
 They're lame jo. The other one was talking about sneaking Arshavin in.  .  . grin

I hope we win the game and shame them all.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 8:49pm On May 05, 2009
Cristalz:

@Moonstone
 They're lame jo. The other one was talking about sneaking Arshavin in.  .  . grin

I hope we win the game and shame them all.
LOL! I agree. They are so lame. Sneaking Arshavin in would be hilarious. I hope we can score 3 more goals and then i would be very very happy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2009
What a save by Almunia
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Tmoni(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2009
omo, we are peppering them ooooo

Ata rodo, anybody
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 8:53pm On May 05, 2009
Let Fergie take Rooney off pls.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2009
This stupid ITV commentator is saying "Fergie is not known to be a tactical genuis". Is he MAD?  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2009
I just saw RVP for the first time in this game. Where has he been all along?

Stupid ITV commentators angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2009
The Eurosport guy, BBC mobile, all seem to be beefing the referee. Is he really that bad?
I can't wait till Rooney's off, just bring on Tevez.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 9:01pm On May 05, 2009
Giggs the veteran warming up. . .perhaps Rooney will go off for him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 9:01pm On May 05, 2009
goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2009
goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!! ronaldoooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2009
oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh my gwadddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 9:02pm On May 05, 2009
3-0! I'm speechless. We did not even get that in our own house oooooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.