Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her (1262 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by infonetss: 10:32am On May 04, 2009
Theres this girl I love so much, some how some how, I found out she got hooked to another guy and has been avoiding me and when she finally picked my call she said it was over. Now here is what I'll do, I'll make sure I get her back with all I have then I will build her love so much and then dump her when she least expects it. then I will have my rest. anything bad in that. I will even post her pics on the internet sef. I do bad?
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by Oxone(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2009
infonetss:

, I'll make sure I get her back with all I have then I will build her love so much and then dump her when she least expects it. then I will have my rest. anything bad in that. I will even post her pics on the internet sef. I do bad?

get a life  & move on. u might get suckered a second time  grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by jaybee3(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2009
and ur age?
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by iice(f): 1:52pm On May 04, 2009
infonetss:

Theres this girl I love so much, some how some how, I found out she got hooked to another guy and has been avoiding me and when she finally picked my call she said it was over. Now here is what I'll do, I'll make sure I get her back with all I have then I will build her love so much and then dump her when she least expects it. then I will have my rest. anything bad in that. I will even post her pics on the internet sef. I do bad?

You people have time!
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by patwhizkid(f): 1:57pm On May 04, 2009
Yes! Thatz Moses law! If u do me i do u. . .God no go vex!
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by Badriyyah(f): 2:01pm On May 04, 2009
Lmao, good luck.
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by yme1(f): 3:54pm On May 04, 2009
this time she is gonna make you fall deeply inlove with her and scatter that your heart for you

abeg move on with your life instead of planning on pay back tongue cheesy
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 04, 2009
Oxone:

get a life  & move on. u might get suckered a second time  grin grin grin
Lmao yeah!

Imagine if your 'plan' only goes half way,  if say she takes you back again but then before you get the chance to initiate 'plan dump her to get revenge', she beats you to it by dumping you again, oh pissed grin
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by teissys(f): 11:39am On May 05, 2009
You can do that if you are an idler.
That kind of revenge is sooooooo 19th century
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by izeek(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2009
may the better player wins.
remember she has one over u aniways.
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:56am On May 05, 2009
She dumped you once and would dump you again. . .lolzzzz grin cool so please move on and don't make a fool outta yourself. cool
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by babsongudus: 12:12pm On May 05, 2009
@Poster
Hey buoi, go geta money 1st n u gonna c how enough n beta babes wud b 4llowin' u around n u wudnt even know which one 2 pick.
Re: My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her by nethacker(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2009
babsongudus:

@Poster
Hey buoi, go geta money 1st n u gonna c how enough n beta babes wud b 4llowin' u around n u wudnt even know which one 2 pick.
grin grin
u get sensa jare no mind d poster

@poster, an eye for an eye is not the best way to live a life, so get something doing to move ahead, tongue

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? / She's Too Full Of Herself / Is My Old Lady Right About Nigeian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.