Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? (1188 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by kstadaura: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
A friend asked me of what to do in a situation that he has found himself.Alhough i have already told him to go and thing whats best for him but if i were him i would have just taken the good one.
He has an innocent girlfriend around 16-17yrs with all indications he is her first serious boyfriend and she doesnt seems to know alot about love,thats whats worrying him,he doesnt want to show her raw love cos she might think he is a bad guy and they are family friends so she also respect him alot.He had been managing her like that and she started showing interest in him.

But he has now met a girl thats good in love and knows what she want,she makes him happy that the love he has for that innocent one is fading.

So he now wants to choose between the two.What do you think.
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Michellla(f): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Your friend is dating 16year old girl.
child abuse.
He better leave her and let her face her studies

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by misspicy(f): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
He is a peadophile
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by kossyablaze(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
misspicy:
He is a peadophile
Exactly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by ideyhere(f): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
How old are you and your friend
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by donholy28(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
first things first;how old is your friend?
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op....ur friend needs cane!!!!
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by virginboy1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
The age of your friend matters for now
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Swissheart(f): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
16years?....okay.....how old is your friend?
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Swissheart:
Baby cheesy
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by kstadaura: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Swissheart:

virginboy1:
The age of your friend matters for now

donholy28:
first things first;how old is your friend?

ideyhere:
How old are you and your friend

My friend is 28.What is it that you all want to know his age?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by ideyhere(f): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
kstadaura:

To confirm if he really is a pedophile...now we've our answer...

Back to the matter...he should steer clear of that little girl cos its obvious its playing around he's interested in...else the thunder wey go fire him dey gym since morning
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Macgreat(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Michellla:
Your friend is dating 16year old girl. child abuse. He better leave her and let her face her studies
OP, read this again.
Thank you Michellla

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by kstadaura: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

To confirm if he really is a pedophile...now we've our answer...

Back to the matter...he should steer clear of that little girl cos its obvious its playing around he's interested in...else the thunder wey go fire him dey gym since morning
see am not in support that he go for that 16 girl but at 16 a girl is ready for anything, so you better stop calling him pedophile....
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by donholy28(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
kstadaura:

28?!!!! dating a small girl of 16 years? he's a fckking pedophile
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by ideyhere(f): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
kstadaura:

see am not in support that he go for that 16 girl but at 16 a girl is ready for anything, so you better stop calling him pedophile....

Did I call him a pedophile? I said we've our answer...you're the one that chose him being a pedophile as the answer we agreed on grin

And even if I did call him that, why are you pained? Abi you're in same business as your friend
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Swissheart(f): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baby cheesy
yes bro......I tried replying but dunno wat went wrong,got yours though

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Swissheart(f): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
kstadaura:

....okay then....he should go for the good gal....he should 'SAVE' that child
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Trust Nairalanders and their Bad-Mouthness...*if that's a word?* shocked lipsrsealed
I think A 16Yr Old is Old Enough to Make decisions...embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Swissheart:
yes bro......I tried replying but dunno wat went wrong,got yours though
Eeeeeyah

Hope u are gud sha ?
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Macgreat(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

Did I call him a pedophile? I said we've our answer...you're the one that chose him being a pedophile as the answer we agreed on grin

And even if I did call him that, why are you pained? Abi you're in same business as your friend

Business indeed ! cheesy

Dating a MINOR and wanting a MATURE love experience.
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by kstadaura: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Trust Nairalanders and their Bad-Mouthness...*if that's a word?* shocked lipsrsealed

I think A 16Yr Old is Old Enough to Make decisions...embarassed undecided
Thnk God this one is coming from a lady, what thoughtful post
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
kstadaura:

Thnk God this one is coming from a lady, what thoughtful post
LoL! then, what are You waiting for? undecided

Buy me Ferrari jaweh...embarassed Else, I'll join the others in calling Your friend a "pedophile" undecided

And trust me..Ayaff serious BadMouth..lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by kstadaura: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! then, what are You waiting for? undecided

Buy me Ferrari jaweh...embarassed Else, I'll join the others in calling Your friend a "pedophile" undecided

And trust me..Ayaff serious BadMouth..lipsrsealed
only Ferrari? i ill joint it with a mansion in banana island and a cool muah! pls dont join them,hope thats enough to make you stay by me
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
kstadaura:

only Ferrari? i ill joint it with a mansion in banana island and a cool muah! pls dont join them,hope thats enough to make you stay by me
hehehehehehehe! You've got Yourself a deal mister...."grin"

Standing By Yo Forever...cool
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by kstadaura: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
hehehehehehehe! You've got Yourself a deal mister...."grin"

Standing By Yo Forever...cool

Hehehe listen this is between us,no one will know, how many sweetos u got in nairaland?
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Swissheart(f): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Eeeeeyah

Hope u are gud sha ?
...yes,very well...how about you?
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2015
Swissheart:
...yes,very well...how about you?
Yeah I'm just good

I still haven't gotten ur reply
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2015
kstadaura:

your friend is a pervert
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Swissheart(f): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah I'm just good

I still haven't gotten ur reply
I sent abt 3 different ones.
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
kstadaura:

ur friend is 28? if a 28yr old nigga is dating a 16yr old girl, who will a 19yr old guy date?

ur frnd is a disgrace, I am pretty sure u re d one involved tho..so, u re a disgrace!
Re: Advice Needed:should He Continue With The Innocent Or Good One? by kstadaura: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
justified19:
ur friend is 28? if a 28yr old nigga is dating a 16yr old girl, who will a 19yr old guy date?

ur frnd is a disgrace, I am pretty sure u re d one involved tho..so, u re a disgrace!
He is 19.You better not start following girls at your age.

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Couple / For Catholics/christians: A Message Sent From A Seminarian To His Love / 9 Important Benefits Of Sex For Both Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.