Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. (45453 Views)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by ashmanpolo: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Touching stories here, burning out the grease of my emotion. I just dey vex. People are cruel.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by stonecoldcafe: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
silverr:
Hmmm, where do I start from,
While I was quite younger, my cousin married a bad woman who came in like a saint.

She always complain that she needs a maid to live with her. We started sourcing for a young relative whose parents needed help. So I stayed with her temporarily.

She made me scrub the rug with water, dettol and liquid fresher twice a day, mop the rest of the house everyday. I don't eat on the table but in the floor. I don't sit in the cushion but in the floor. Get shouted at every little thing and she asks me if my mum sent me to kill her. Accused me of being a spy. Everyday, I pray: God let them find someone fast.
I'm the kind of person that will endure you stepping on my legs till you balance before I ask you to shift as long as I'm not bleeding to death and so, I didn't even tell my cousin anything. I had a phone but didn't call any family, we attend church with our elder in the family yet I don't tell his family anything. She knew this was my weakness and exploited it fully.

Finally, I left, she brought a new girl, treated that one worse till the girl jumped out from the balcony of the 2 story they live in and ran away. She then came back to my mum and asked for my younger sister. (my sister is quiet like me).

She mistreated her till one day, my sister was forced to eat her tasteless food and rejected it. She kept beating her to eat, she ate and vomited, she then asked her to eat the vomit, my sis ate it and vomited it again then she started another round of beating till my cousin came home, she then shouted at her to clean up the mess.
She cut my sis 14inch hair out of pure jealousy. She has no hair and won't have cus of her wicked hrt.

Finally, years after, there was a guy I don't really like enough to marry but he was hot on me. She kinda knew his family, she ran there and was asking his mum to stop her son from having anything to do with my family.
She said I called her a witch and only visits her when I need money, I'm lazy and can't do any work, that she slaved for me while I wa at her place.
She said my sis is a thief an she stole her last kobo, she had to borrow her transport to my parents house.
She said my bro is a thief and went to steal and they caught him and were abt to Lynch him till she found out and intervened.
She said my mum is childless cus we aren't worth being called humans. She swore all these with a bible.

I cried when I heard it not cus of the man but cus I still loved her despite all, I just took it as human wickedness and moved on.

Nah, this is bull! Someone treats you like this and you keep quiet when she asks for your precious baby sister? Nah, somethings not right ere...

21 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
@MissAssy... Been reading thru so many comments and av also read ur summarized writeup and the few points I can tell you that will be of huge benefit to you are d following...

1. It takes courage to come to terms with an horrible ordeal dealt on a person and dat uv done beautifully so it shows ur already in charge of ur life, emotions and eventually ur future actions.

2. You are not of d white race so u don't need counselling over sumfin dat happened to u. U lived thru it and the only person dat can help u is U and also a really true friend dat won't use ur emotional predicament to his\her advantage. (The heart of man is desperately wicked so says the bible... Even when ur at d point of death they still want to use u to their gain)

3. Ur experience will only make u stronger cos from ur words I can tell ur already a strong lady but u presently need someone who can ease u of d burden of ur past. GOD can help u wiv dat and I am not talking about Christianity or Islamic sentimentality but u being highly spiritual about urself being created for a higher and greater purpose.

4. It is obvious u love urself and the people u consider family cos if u didn't, u would av ran away midway into dis sordid ordeal wiv your aunts and her kids. So ur already beautiful on d inside and never see urself in another light.

5. And finally, in order to rid ur mind of all d horrible things uv been put thru... Forgiveness is key and seeing ur ordeal as a test of strength, personality and preparation by GOD towards something that it presently unknown to u and its meant for ur future. (Remember, every word was invented by GOD being d inspirator and HE invented KARMA... Everyone always gets wot they deserve sooner or later definitely)

Sorry for d lenghty note.... Av a beautiful weekend.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by ChiSun27(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
All these una stories dey learn where my own dey..... cry

But I thank for today... cool
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by paranorman(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
silverr:
While I was quite younger, my cousin married a bad woman who came in like a saint.

She always complain that she needs a maid to live with her. We started sourcing for a young relative whose parents needed help. So I stayed with her temporarily.

She made me scrub the rug with water, dettol and liquid fresher twice a day, mop the rest of the house everyday. I don't eat on the table but in the floor. I don't sit in the cushion but in the floor. Get shouted at every little thing and she asks me if my mum sent me to kill her. Accused me of being a spy. Everyday, I pray: God let them find someone fast.
I'm the kind of person that will endure you stepping on my legs till you balance before I ask you to shift as long as I'm not bleeding to death and so, I didn't even tell my cousin anything. I had a phone but didn't call any family, we attend church with our elder in the family yet I don't tell his family anything. She knew this was my weakness and exploited it fully.

Finally, I left, she brought a new girl, treated that one worse till the girl jumped out from the balcony of the 2 story they live in and ran away. She then came back to my mum and asked for my younger sister. (my sister is quiet like me).

She mistreated her till one day, my sister was forced to eat her tasteless food and rejected it. She kept beating her to eat, she ate and vomited, she then asked her to eat the vomit, my sis ate it and vomited it again then she started another round of beating till my cousin came home, she then shouted at her to clean up the mess.
She cut my sis 14inch hair out of pure jealousy. She has no hair and won't have cus of her wicked hrt.

Finally, years after, there was a guy I don't really like enough to marry but he was hot on me. She kinda knew his family, she ran there and was asking his mum to stop her son from having anything to do with my family.
She said I called her a witch and only visits her when I need money, I'm lazy and can't do any work, that she slaved for me while I wa at her place.
She said my sis is a thief an she stole her last kobo, she had to borrow her transport to my parents house.
She said my bro is a thief and went to steal and they caught him and were abt to Lynch him till she found out and intervened.
She said my mum is childless cus we aren't worth being called humans. She swore all these with a bible.

I cried when I heard it not cus of the man but cus I still loved her despite all, I just took it as human wickedness and moved on.
chai.. So you allowed your sis go through the same hell you went through? Experiences here almost made me cry.
I stayed with my Uncle a lil' while, though the wife wasn't a demon but I was emotionally intelligent and I knew when I had to leave.
I can't take nonsense from anybody, I am a captian that'd rather die with my ship than take a ride with my enemy.

I gave up on humanity sometimes ago, and I prefer spending time with animals. I am even thinking of getting parrots/peacocks/turkeys/dog and all lovely looking domesticable animals.

I have sworn with my right hand raise high that I will never be a source of sorrow to another human, never..! And I know God will give someone to complement my dreams.

11 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by hushush(f): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
I can never forget how my own eldest sister (same father, not same mother) introduced me to all her high society friends and sons' friends as 'the help'
I can relate with the poster. They become very nice when your parents are around and they call your name with a snarl. I thank God the story has changed now. They interviewed my sister recently and she refered to me as her 'baby sister, so and so, who works at so and so'. In fact the same friends she introduced me to as 'the help' are now chasing me with CVs for their children. I have sworn, God helping me, that my children will not step a foot in any relative's house even to spend as much as a weekend!
I sincerely pray that your own success story will better than this. That is the best revenge for them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Forgive and forget.

18 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
silverr:

Thank God its over now

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by yoged(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
@ softandmoist . Asa dam to post office . I guess that's in Ilorin. Wowwww. I still don't know why people are so cruel . Went to my brother shop and I saw one of his sales girl with this strange and disfigured in Mark on her cheeks. Was forced to ask her . And she said her mom twin sister did that to her . She mistakenly broken a plate and this woman used the broken plate to draw a circle on her cheeks. I was like , that's really cruel. My dad will never and never allow any of his kids to stay with someone .
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by inze(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Babe if i wan write, mine no get summary, after i lost both parent in pace of 3years to some mysterious illnesses, my suffering begun, maltreatment from one aunt to another and to wives of my other uncles, i was practically an houseboy to them, until this one aunt rescued me, today i give thanks, she took me as her own, she is the youngest of all my aunts, she has been my all in all, will be graduating this year. . . Meeehnn! Life was hell, alot better now though. God is good.

. . . Indeed, God is Good. This man, hope you had a swell birthday? Happy birthday
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
dahaz:

your story was touching..i guess you are doing fine presently..schooling? working?
Yea am doing fine now
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by sorepco(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=queenfav post=39322032]@op at least your's happened when you were 11.Mine happened from april-july 2014.I had a problem with my law school posting for court and chambers attachment.Instead of my house local govt area in ughelli south,I was posted to Effurun.My mum had to arrangem I ........

I really got engrossed in your story. She should ve treated u like aprincess seeing dat u would soon become a lawyer or potential s.a.n. Could u let us in on ur relationship with this woman and what she thinks of you now as a lawyer... as well as how you now relate with the husband. What of the maid who stopped greeting you, as she then felt you were both mates....or is it maids? Lol.
I remember when i stayed at my cousins place...she spoilt me with food and jollying. The husband gave an order i be given what ever i wanted....after 7 months, i got the kids xbox game...later ps3. And just got them ps4. Waiting for ps5. Just becos i was taken care of...those kids wont lack if i have my way

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by youngice(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=15pt]When i was 5 years old, i used to bedwet once in a while. My uncle used to tell me to suck the urine out with my mouth and spit it outside till the bed was dry afterwards he would flog me.

He also used to say i ate too slow (five year old boy o) and so he will say if he finishes his food before me he will collect mine and eat it, guess what? he always won, he collects my food and finishes. I couldnt report him to my mum because i would eventually suffer it, he used to threaten..... I will never allow any of my kids spend one day in an extended family house, God forbid such.[/size]
is he dead yet

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Fourwinds: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Raymondenyi:
My only happiness is that nothing happened to that ur eyes!!! Else a fine girl like u would have been with one eyes!!!

I have said it and will say it times and time again; Women are the greatest problem we have on this earth; their greed, heartlessness and wickedness is unrivaled!! Once they don't have anything to gain from you, u can expect such attitude from them!!! It is in 95% of women; I really donot know why God created them like that. I'll believe that ur aunt, will be very committed in church; Most likely a deacon in church...
Women are one Heartless creatures!!! I only Hope u don't grow to treat another kid like ur aunt...

Will never forget how my aunt was treating a cousins kids that were staying with her; @ a point was putting pepper in the Vag*ina of a girl under 10; I no just fit Vex; I stopped visiting her.... but she dear not hear u say wrong about her own daughter; she will fight U.... MOST WOMEN ARE DEVILS...

Anyway sha; I have seen some very few exceptions ; When u see my sis maid U'll think she's family...

God pls help Women oh!!!
I'm out...
u have said it all
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by damola1: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
yoged:
@ softandmoist . Asa dam to post office . I guess that's in Ilorin. Wowwww. I still don't know why people are so cruel . Went to my brother shop and I saw one of his sales girl with this strange and disfigured in Mark on her cheeks. Was forced to ask her . And she said her mom twin sister did that to her . She mistakenly broken a plate and this woman used the broken plate to draw a circle on her cheeks. I was like , that's really cruel. My dad will never and never allow any of his kids to stay with someone .

What did you do to improve the situation?

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by dustydee: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ordinary9jaGuy:

2. You are not of d white race so u don't need counselling over sumfin dat happened to u. U lived thru it and the only person dat can help u is U and also a really true friend dat won't use ur emotional predicament to his\her advantage. (The heart of man is desperately wicked so says the bible... Even when ur at d point of death they still want to use u to their gain)

Hi, this position is very wrong. Abuse, especially of a child has profound effects on the subject and has nothing to do with race. Some people may be strong willed but it still has an effect on them. I am matured now, did not go through what she went through, consider myself to have a strong personality but only recently have I been able to link my past experiences to some of my current past actions/behaviors. A counselor would have been of help to me. People do things in our society that we do not bother investigate why they did it as we either attribute it to the devil, fate or chance. So please if you find someone in a similar situation, please advise them to seek help. Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:

My dear, she was made ezinne in church and one of her daughters is a rvd sister

I thank God for your life... you look so beautiful and nobody would even know you've gone through such things. I'm happy you've also moved on, please find it in your heart to forgive them for how they treated you, forgive your parents as well because they were partially responsible for your ordeal. No matter how bad things were for your parents, they shouldn't have left you that long in a relative's place.

When I was younger, I lived with my cousins for short periods like 1-2 months (long holidays) regularly and I always noticed the difference. Nothing like christmas clothes or special stuffs for me, although they never maltreated me. As young as I was, I realized that nobody can treat you as good as your parents, unless they are true christians who fear God a lot.

I wish you all the best in life, see it as a training for you to be strong. May God give you his grace. Keep smiling.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by alchemist(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Guy, u b rick ross

Atmmachine:
God forgives but i don't.

I make war so i may live in peace.
My asshole Aunties , friends and uncles are reaping the fruits of their labor.
They did say I'm useless when i was in Nigeria because i had no job.
I traveled to America in 2008, studied medicine, now i make millions in just a year

They treated me like shit when i was nobody & I'm kind of rich now and they want me to forgive and forget.

I ripped my heart and buried it in the grave, now i don't have any sympathy for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Cirphrank(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:
There are some experiences you don't wanna keep to yourself. Mine is what i experienced when i lived with my aunt and her children who are all older than me in 2006.Am gonna make this story as short as possible.Am not much of a writer so please bear with me and share your experiences too.

It started when i went for a vacation at their house in aba. I was 11yrs then and that made it easy for them to brainwash me with fake love using bleach and iron sponge. Well one day like that, my aunt gave me nd my cousin some chores to do and left for market, after i finished mine my cousin tried to cajole me to do hers so i refused but when she tried to drag me inside to beat me or something, my eyes hit the key lock.i thought i ws going to go blind because blood started gushing out of my left eye as if that was not enough she asked me to lie on how i got the accident and that was during the period of my vacation,i thought that was an accident and that such thing wont happen again cos they asked me to live with them which i agreed meanwhile my mom disagreed cos she was maltreated by her aunt when she was little on the other hand my dad agreed cos that is his sister. As time went on,they showed me their true colour.i go to school only 3times in a week except when we have exams.i do all the hard work in the house and they're never satisfied, as an 11yr old girl i fetch water with 25liters of gallon i bet that's why all my siblings are taller than me ,i wake up around 5 every morning to wash the plates, fetch water meanwhile i fetch water every night and the most painful part is that she have sons that can fetch water and am always late for school and am always the last to pay school fees, everyone knows me in school then, most of the time i wont eat breakfast before going to school and i will stay hungry till 4 with nothing in my tummy.i cry myself to sleep every night and they don't care, i hardly smile or laugh when am with them.school is my escape route cos i have a best friend then who buys things like food for me then and help pay for my textbooks then cos am always the last to pay for everything.If i ask her to give me money for a textbook worth 150 she will say she doesn't have meanwhile she will bring money in bundles and count in my presence our school then is a mixed school so i gained alot from boys,at a time our sp stopped punishing me for coming late.Her daughter sends me out at night to buy things for her and if i refuse i will get a beating.whenever my mum or dad visits me, they start treating me well and calling me by my short name which us Muanya instead of Chimuanya they usually blurt out.whenever they cook a new soup i will b the one to eat the old one and by the time i finish it, the new one will b old.when i was in jss2, my lil sis who was around 6 then came for a holiday so one day it rained so hard,u know aba nau with bad road and everything After the rain my aunt asked me to go and buy pepper so i bought dry pepper which they usually use, when i came back she asked me to go and change it that she needs fresh pepper so i told her that we have fresh pepper and she asked me to bring it, when i brought it, it turns out that the pepper has decayed with maggot the next thing i knew she poured the on my face and i didn't even know what i did to deserve that.i thought my heart was going to break,i couldn't even cry but when i turned and saw my lil sis crying, i couldn't hold back my own tears with my heart aching after i washed off the pepper on my face she still asked me to go and change the pepper and it was already dark then.These are just half of the things they did to me and the only thing i regret till now is never running away cos i know they would have alot to answer to everyone if i did.

Lalasticlala please push this for me

Mine was only 4 years of pretty hell, not with a relative but with a brother, believe it or not. well it ended with me speaking up one day in a mad manner, got beaten till I bled and I left for... abegi, long story, I see good life coming to me now though. #wish you success.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by silverr(f): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Nah, this is bull! Someone treats you like this and you keep quiet when she asks for your precious baby sister? Nah, somethings not right ere...

I didnt know she will go to the extent she did with me. I thought she just didnt like me. she had always gotten along with sis. never knew it was all pretense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Highcuerayte: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:
There are some experiences you don't wanna keep to yourself. Mine is what i experienced when i lived with my aunt and her children who are all older than me in 2006.Am gonna make this story as short as possible.Am not much of a writer so please bear with me and share your experiences too.

It started when i went for a vacation at their house in aba. I was 11yrs then and that made it easy for them to brainwash me with fake love using bleach and iron sponge. Well one day like that, my aunt gave me nd my cousin some chores to do and left for market, after i finished mine my cousin tried to cajole me to do hers so i refused but when she tried to drag me inside to beat me or something, my eyes hit the key lock.i thought i ws going to go blind because blood started gushing out of my left eye as if that was not enough she asked me to lie on how i got the accident and that was during the period of my vacation,i thought that was an accident and that such thing wont happen again cos they asked me to live with them which i agreed meanwhile my mom disagreed cos she was maltreated by her aunt when she was little on the other hand my dad agreed cos that is his sister. As time went on,they showed me their true colour.i go to school only 3times in a week except when we have exams.i do all the hard work in the house and they're never satisfied, as an 11yr old girl i fetch water with 25liters of gallon i bet that's why all my siblings are taller than me ,i wake up around 5 every morning to wash the plates, fetch water meanwhile i fetch water every night and the most painful part is that she have sons that can fetch water and am always late for school and am always the last to pay school fees, everyone knows me in school then, most of the time i wont eat breakfast before going to school and i will stay hungry till 4 with nothing in my tummy.i cry myself to sleep every night and they don't care, i hardly smile or laugh when am with them.school is my escape route cos i have a best friend then who buys things like food for me then and help pay for my textbooks then cos am always the last to pay for everything.If i ask her to give me money for a textbook worth 150 she will say she doesn't have meanwhile she will bring money in bundles and count in my presence our school then is a mixed school so i gained alot from boys,at a time our sp stopped punishing me for coming late.Her daughter sends me out at night to buy things for her and if i refuse i will get a beating.whenever my mum or dad visits me, they start treating me well and calling me by my short name which us Muanya instead of Chimuanya they usually blurt out.whenever they cook a new soup i will b the one to eat the old one and by the time i finish it, the new one will b old.when i was in jss2, my lil sis who was around 6 then came for a holiday so one day it rained so hard,u know aba nau with bad road and everything After the rain my aunt asked me to go and buy pepper so i bought dry pepper which they usually use, when i came back she asked me to go and change it that she needs fresh pepper so i told her that we have fresh pepper and she asked me to bring it, when i brought it, it turns out that the pepper has decayed with maggot the next thing i knew she poured the on my face and i didn't even know what i did to deserve that.i thought my heart was going to break,i couldn't even cry but when i turned and saw my lil sis crying, i couldn't hold back my own tears with my heart aching after i washed off the pepper on my face she still asked me to go and change the pepper and it was already dark then.These are just half of the things they did to me and the only thing i regret till now is never running away cos i know they would have alot to answer to everyone if i did.

Lalasticlala please push this for me
Babe you fine oo.

But do you know you can make millions of naira if we make this a non fiction book?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by nosike3(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:

I wont even have the heart, God knows.
Heaven knows how much I hate such stories. There was the particular scenario I had. I leave for work real early in the morning and each time I drove past, I saw a girl either washing plates or washing a bus at 5am. This girl should not be more than 8 years. Saw this for too long and decided to get to the bottom of the whole nonsense. Stopped one morning and asked her where her parents were and she told me her aunt was inside. Behold I approached this jezebel and she told me upright to mind my business. We ended up in a scuffle and she soiled my shirt. I went back home, stopped work for that day and invited the police. The little girl had scars all over and looked so malnourished. She was returned home( benue state),and the woman has long moved out from my location. I seriously wished that woman was prosecuted but you know Nigeria with out of court settlement. Anyway God has been and will remain your strength. Please pm me. I need positive aura and spirits around me. Good luck

17 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by saintfizzo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
chudidonas:
This sort of experience either mar you mentally or makes you stronger and better. I believe you are the latter Op. The future is always brighter remember!
I hate this comment.... allowing such wickedness with churchy comments

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Chartey(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
softandmoist:
Sometimes I don't care to share this story, but I feel doing so will lessen the pain I feel with time. When I lost my dad my mom's younger sis told my mom that she wants to help me further my education. I was just out of secondary and had my baby.

I can't put down all that she did to me and the innocent baby boy.
Tell me to go to a neighbor's kiosk and collect tgings on credit, then lie to them that I misplaced the money and I will pay back. I did this so much the woman wanted to arrest me. When I asked her she told me that until I am covered by the earth like my father I should never ask her again.
She would insult my dad who wasn't even 2 weeks in the grave, call me a witch because soldier aunys entered the house.
She said I would never prosper, that no man would marry me, that my father ruined my mom's life and that how I'll end up. I can't forget, ever, even though I've forgiven her.
She'll beat me, force me to eat rubbish, as old as I was one day she just called my name and I peed on my body. It was that bad. I was like a mumu. Her baby that is just learning to talk will say I beat her, and she would beat me in return. She will tell me to feed her baby before my 9 month old baby. She said no one would imagine my son eating noodles in his life. Only pap, no milk. A growing baby.
Ah!
One day my sis came and saw me and wrote to my mom that if she doesn't come and take me away from there that she'll run away with me and she'll never find us again. That ended the episode. I forgave her.
When I was prepping for my wedding she started acting all friendly, said she knows someone who can make exotic aso oke outfits. We sent the money in August for a wedding that was to take place in December. Do you know as at Nov 30 not a single thread had been woven. I had to rush to agege to get emergency one made. She collected 70k for our 35k traditional wedding cake, told me it was 100k and she was paying for the balance.

I didn't do anything to this woman. I didn't ask to be related to her. The worst pain in my life comes from living with her. She would tell me to wash pad and reuse for menses, make me trek from Asa dam to post office.

I thank God for Me too. I have really disappointed her.
Asa dam to post office. Na wa o.
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by kunzaar83(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:

The man is dead and he was very kind.
eyya may God see you 2ru

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by chilan: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please send your name and address to 08035533560.
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by stonecoldcafe: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
silverr:

I didnt know she will go to the extent she did with me. I thought she just didnt like me. she had always gotten along with sis. never knew it was all pretense.

Crap! Goodnight tho

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Owliver(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
This stories made me sad...... if it were me i'll go back 15years time and KILL THEM ALL. i will show no mercy

i will take a knife and pierce them through their throats one after the other.

if any of them still moves i will get a pistol and shoot the knee caps

if there is any sign of life in their miserable bodies i will take petrol and light them up in flames

and while they are burning i will sit and make sure they burn properly

after that i will ask my ever loving God for forgiveness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
I wont say my aunt is wicked, but they don't know their limits...I was posted to serve in pH,accommodation is so expensive and I had to stay with my aunt and her husband..I was overworked..I lost so much weight.I wash clothes and mop sotey my palm became dry and rough like cement.I was like a maid...I don't want to go into detail...

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
chilan:
Please send your name and address to 08035533560.
Why?
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
softandmoist:
Sometimes I don't care to share this story, but I feel doing so will lessen the pain I feel with time. When I lost my dad my mom's younger sis told my mom that she wants to help me further my education. I was just out of secondary and had my baby.

I can't put down all that she did to me and the innocent baby boy.
Tell me to go to a neighbor's kiosk and collect tgings on credit, then lie to them that I misplaced the money and I will pay back. I did this so much the woman wanted to arrest me. When I asked her she told me that until I am covered by the earth like my father I should never ask her again.
She would insult my dad who wasn't even 2 weeks in the grave, call me a witch because soldier aunys entered the house.
She said I would never prosper, that no man would marry me, that my father ruined my mom's life and that how I'll end up. I can't forget, ever, even though I've forgiven her.
She'll beat me, force me to eat rubbish, as old as I was one day she just called my name and I peed on my body. It was that bad. I was like a mumu. Her baby that is just learning to talk will say I beat her, and she would beat me in return. She will tell me to feed her baby before my 9 month old baby. She said no one would imagine my son eating noodles in his life. Only pap, no milk. A growing baby.
Ah!
One day my sis came and saw me and wrote to my mom that if she doesn't come and take me away from there that she'll run away with me and she'll never find us again. That ended the episode. I forgave her.
When I was prepping for my wedding she started acting all friendly, said she knows someone who can make exotic aso oke outfits. We sent the money in August for a wedding that was to take place in December. Do you know as at Nov 30 not a single thread had been woven. I had to rush to agege to get emergency one made. She collected 70k for our 35k traditional wedding cake, told me it was 100k and she was paying for the balance.

I didn't do anything to this woman. I didn't ask to be related to her. The worst pain in my life comes from living with her. She would tell me to wash pad and reuse for menses, make me trek from Asa dam to post office.

I thank God for Me too. I have really disappointed her.
Good heavens!!
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Owliver:
This stories made me sad...... if it were me i'll go back 15years time and KILL THEM ALL. i will show no mercy

i will take a knife and pierce them through their throats one after the other.

if any of them still moves i will get a pistol and shoot the knee caps

if there is any sign of life in their miserable bodies i will take petrol and light them up in flames

and while they are burning i will sit and make sure the burn properly

after that i will ask my ever loving God for forgiveness
Aah, no o
forgive and move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.