Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

See This Female Player, Never Seen Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Female Player, Never Seen Before (1916 Views)

How To Recognise A Playerette (female Player) / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today / Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Actually men are refered to as players especially when it comes to relationship, but this my case is different, with my hard earned reward after winning her heart. This girl played “Hard to get” game on me, first she friend zone me for about a month,Thanks for Nairalanders thread that help me to broke that friend zone so finally I became the Full Boss in Control, she felt in love or lust with me, our life became romantic we do all kind of things that's happening between lovers like c*x I gave her all my trust, suddenly she just call and told me that she has nothing to do with me again. To my suprise what if I didn't spent anything to her during Valentine would it be worst or is she just deceiving me to get Valentine gifts only. Please matured Nairalanders put me through, what will you do if you where on my shoe.
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Is she a goalkeeper, defender, midfielder or attacker? undecided undecided undecided

Btw, your tenses tho cry
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by eyeon(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
You were just her Valentine's day's gift sender and courier.
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Mhizizzy(f): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lolz...ur babe don c Ronaldo you....

Girls too dey break heart nowadays
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ride on girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by vault(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
peeps still dey the friend zone?
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
eyeon:
are u sure
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
eyeon:
are you sure
bro
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
vault:
peeps still dey the friend zone?
in friend zone can she leak every part of me?
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by vault(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Asapcymg:
in friend zone can she leak every part of me?
yea... if she is the bad type
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
vault:

yea... if she is the bad type
she is not the bad type, the first time we started my two fingers hardly go in, I'm just managing one finger for a while before I was able to use two fingers gently
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by vault(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Asapcymg:
she is not the bad type, the first time we started my two fingers hardly go in, I'm just managing one finger for a while before I was able to use two fingers gently
talk to her again, convince her cos she is probably following someone's advice.... but don't sex her even if you have the chance
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
vault:

talk to her again, convince her cos she is probably following someone's advice.... but don't sex her even if you have the chance
thanks
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by titosantana(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Op, let her be. She didn't have any feelings for you, she felt you would be a prospective mugun which fortunately for her you werecheesy.

That babe go chop you raw if you try to persuade her again cheesy.m
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by vicstar(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Asapcymg:
Nairalanders put me through, what will you do if you where on my shoe.
shocked shocked

I won't do anything is her lose! grin
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
titosantana:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Op, let her be. She didn't have any feelings for you, she felt you would be a prospective mugun which fortunately for her you werecheesy.

That babe go chop you raw if you try to persuade her again cheesy.m
that's it, but those it mean she is selling her body
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
vicstar:
shocked shocked

I won't do anything is her lose! grin
let my love for her disappear
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by titosantana(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Asapcymg:
that's it, but those it mean she is selling her body

That's one of their criteria, we can smell them from miles away smiley
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 19, 2016
titosantana:

That's one of their criteria, we can smell them from miles away smiley
yeah
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 19, 2016
See how this mugu just dash my hope now. I rushed to open this thinking my beloved Arsenal have finally launched a female club. Mtcheewangry
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
See how this mugu just dash my hope now. I rushed to open this thinking my beloved Arsenal have finally launched a female club. Mtcheewangry
I've said female player earlier
Re: See This Female Player, Never Seen Before by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2016
Just heard that she on period, leak from her room mate. Please do you suggest me to wait

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? / My Observation Today............. / Sex Robots To Become A Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.