Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (106050 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
nov19:
Mr. Donald cannot be right with his comments...

It is absolutely wrong, embarassing and disrespectful to the entire African continent for this lousy man to just open his dirty mouth and generalize...

His allegations are perculiar to the entire human race and not just africans...

He claimed that they invented the internet, but he is wrong, my history books tells me that it was a black man from this part of the world that invented the internet.

He claimed that africans are only good @ having sex. But AIDs @ the earliest stage started with the whites.

What about homosexuals... And all sort of sexual pervasion? How did it started..?

This white people think too highly of themselves and it irritates me.. As far as i am concerned the greatest man that every lived, with the purest of character and top most integrity was a blackman born and bread in Africa... And his name is NELSON MANDELA, i challenge the white race to present a man in history that stand shoulder to shoulder with this man of impecable character and outstanding leadership qualities...

Rubbish......

Which blackman invented internet? philip Emegwali. Lol Scam go and google wikipedia history of internet abeg.

George washighton

US first president fought for their Idependemce.but refused to be made a monarch. blacks don't worth adovocating for.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ipledge10(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
blueAgent:

you are the fool. liberals are killing US .promoting black shits.interracial miarrage .affirmative actions for blacks and so on .instead of a system that reward blacks based on merit not stupid generosity that turn them into more lazy people
you are d big fool here...is that the point of discusión here? The fool i quoted said liberals are twisting trump's comments
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
ipledge10:
you are big fool here...is that the point of discusión here? He fool i quote said liberals are twisting what trump said

U see I guess english is not even your third language imbecille
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ipledge10(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
blueAgent:

U see I guess english is not even your third language imbecille
you are a goat...ode oshi
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
nov19:
Mr. Donald cannot be right with his comments...

It is absolutely wrong, embarassing and disrespectful to the entire African continent for this lousy man to just open his dirty mouth and generalize...

His allegations are perculiar to the entire human race and not just africans...

He claimed that trhey invented the internet, but he is wrong, my history books tells me that it was a black man from this part of the world that invented the internet.

He claimed that africans are only good @ having sex. But AIDs @ the earliest stage started with the whites.

What about homosexuals... And all sort of sexual pervasion? How did it started..?

This white people think too highly of themselves and it irritates me.. As far as i am concerned the greatest man that every lived, with the purest of character and top most integrity was a blackman born and bread in Africa... And his name is NELSON MANDELA, i challenge the white race to present a man in history that stand shoulder to shoulder with this man of impecable character and outstanding leadership qualities...

Rubbish......

Lol. I bet you're a "Nigerian". Now tell me who named you: "Nigerian"? If you can get that correctly, then you should know Donald Trump is your boss cool !
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mutuwa:
angry

well,for Africa to move forward,the continent must be reviewed backwards.
African's must be innovative in the creation of what is "African" in nature and not something already executed.

however,they (whites) need us;tapping and stealing from our copious resources which they lack.

they maybe blessed,but Africa would have been more blessed if we mind our business and develop the "African" society,which THEY will never allow,because they always want to be ahead.

Scarcity=dependency=control. this is the formula they use to oppress us.
how then do one expect Africa to move forward and stop being tagged "Lazy fools"

is the whiteman responsible for the looting,or our youths killing themselves over cultism or , did the white man tell ur kingsmen to go to shrine on your head becos of that land or just becos u bought a car. or is there any school in Nigeria were they teach us not to be patriotic or not to build our roads schools hospitals. pls tell me how is the white man mentally caging us.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
I know Donald Trump didn't say that. But, Africans just hate to be told the truth. Not until Nigerians can get organized society and civilize the people there is nobody here with moral rectitude to criticize him.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
zo3184:
Unfortunately the fool is right, but his people are not so special to the people that knows history, the way we Africans hug religion and waiting for magic from the non existent God make me wonder sometimes if we are really lazy or our gullibility make us look foolish and we will never compete with the Europeans because God to them is for fairy tales lovers like us.

God is existing .if you cannot explain the rising and fall of the Sun each day or how season change then you are more ingnorant than a fool
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
This article might not be true .Trump is smart not to say this in public.

but it is the obvious truth if blacks are not lazy.then while do whites lead in all areas of endeavours including sports.
White guys create wealth,jobs and fortunes for generations while our on people(blacks) loot wealth and destory it. google on wikipedia history of most of the world multinationals and their founders.from Mobil,Chevron,Shell ,Facebook,Google,instagram,Pfizer,procter&Gamble,General Electric,IBM,HP,Microsoft,Walmart.,Baker hughes, even to world largest Aircraft company Boeing.the list is endless.
most of this companies are older than the Almagamation of Nigeria in 1920 to say the least.Our own is politics nothing more no brain to utilize resources within their environment.imagine states like Imo and Bayelsa and many states in Nigeria.do not have any single factory or industry.eg in Bayelsa pure water is brought from Delta state.
yet they have politician and wealthy people but no foresight. i pity Nigeria till we change our mindset nothing will change.even corruption is a product of the mindset.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
FrankAba1:

I second that! Show me one African country that use it's native language as it's official national language! How do you expect to become a first class nation using a foreign language and teaching your kids abstract subjects with a language that doesn't come natural to them?

Even "Nigeria" adopted English as it's official language, despite not recognized by English/British law as an English speaking country. That's what you call; Mental slavery IMO.

No African country is worth the onion!

Malaysia ,India,Indonesia,Egypt name them all speak foriegn language and they are doing well stop giving stupid excuse
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
blueAgent:

Malaysia ,India,Indonesia,Egypt name them all speak foriegn language and they are doing well stop giving stupid excuse
They are all third-world countries. Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
blueAgent:

Ha! I'm referring to first class nations. Not some Islamic countries Nigeria is emulating its barbaric ways!.
Lol @ India doing very well. Where people are killed cos of their blog or for eating meat(Cow).

Abeg, jog-on!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
blueAgent:

God is existing .if you cannot explain the rising and fall of the Sun each day or how season change then you are more ingnorant than a fool
Oh,please... Stop being a twerp!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
blueAgent:

Lol. I have reported you to the mods for being a MOFO. shocked

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Sant1m: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ioannes:
and that is why he lost the election come 2016.
Africans hate to be told the truth, unfortunately Trump is right, Africans ve that innate greed and love for evil, attracted mostly to the wrong things that puts other people in pain. The worst are the politicians and a mass of stupid followers, that will hail and glorify a corrupt politician just because of mundane reasons. I will prefer the Canadians or Swedes to colonies Nigeria for another 100 maybe after then we will come to our senses and see corruption and evil for what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Ndipe(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Are you really sure that he really said it?

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-africans-lazy-stealing/
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by seunope2004(m): 1:19am On Oct 28, 2015
We can change this story, it starts with you and I thinking differently. The present situation of Africa is set but the future can be different. I choose to leave a better Africa for my unborn child......
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by cap28: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Fulaman198:
Cap28 what's your thought process on this rubbish by the bigoted fool Trump.

Trump to me is nothing more than a comedy side show who is being used by the media to entertain and distract the largely brain dead American electorate. The powers that be already know who will win the presidential elections and it definitely isn't going to be him but they have allowed him to provide some light entertainment to what would have otherwise been a dull presidential campaign.

To me Trump is in the same category as George W Bush - stu.pid, racist, insular, totally ignorant about the rest of the world and proud of it. The sad thing about him is that he is totally unaware of just how awful he is and because he surrounds himself with yes men 24/7 he actually thinks he is in with a chance, he is the epitome of self delusion.

Having said that I don't think he wrote that article - and if he did I don't think he did so with the intention of it being placed in the public domain. I have no doubt in my mind that he does actually feel that way about Africans because his racist views are well known to those who have been unfortunate enough to spend more than 5 minutes around him. But I think his legion of publicisits, personal assistants and other sycophants who work for him would prevent him from making such utterances in public for fear of the very negative backlash that might follow.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by cap28: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Donald Trump destroyed by Obama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by cap28: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Fulaman98 I've just watched some of this m.oron's recent videos and he is a lot worse than I thought. He is vile, racist, offensive, arrogant, insecure and very very very unintelligent.

As I said before this man can never win the presidential elections in the US because he is an embarrassment and belongs in a third world banana republic, hopefully when he loses he will disappear off the face of the earth never to be heard from again.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Missy89(f): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
cap28:
Fulaman98 I've just watched some of this m.oron's recent videos and he is a lot worse than I thought. He is vile, racist, offensive, arrogant, insecure and very very very unintelligent.

As I said before this man can never win the presidential elections in the US because he is an embarrassment and belongs in a third world banana republic, hopefully when he loses he will disappear off the face of the earth never to be heard from again.

He is pandering to xenophobic electorates. The problem with that strategy is that the bloc is not enough to win any election. The Republican establishment do not like him too because he can run his own campaign without taking huge donations from special interests that controls american politics.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by cap28: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Missy89:

He is pandering to xenophobic electorates. The problem with that strategy is that the bloc is not enough to win any election. The Republican establishment do not like him too because he can run his own campaign without taking huge donations from special interests that controls american politics.

We have similar scum bag politicians here in the UK - David Cameron and his party are the most right wing racist scum you will ever meet in your life and they regularly play the illegal immigrant card to get ignorant English people to vote them into office. Therefore the use of xenophobia by politicians is a vote winner for politicians as it yields a lot of easy votes.

Trump can not win the presidential elections in the US because the lobbyists and the corporations that they represent are more powerful than the politicians, therefore if by some mistake he were to get into office he would still have to deal with them and if he refused to play ball, lets just say he would end up in a very nasty situation, so it is virtually impossible for him to become president without having them on side.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Fulaman198(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
cap28:

Well said bro
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by tmosco(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Africans are gullible, how can someone believe this article, where is the source? And how will a running candidate say something like this. We are to lazy to research and think for ourselves. I pity us.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sant1m:
Africans hate to be told the truth, unfortunately Trump is right, Africans ve that innate greed and love for evil, attracted mostly to the wrong things that puts other people in pain. The worst are the politicians and a mass of stupid followers, that will hail and glorify a corrupt politician just because of mundane reasons. I will prefer the Canadians or Swedes to colonies Nigeria for another 100 maybe after then we will come to our senses and see corruption and evil for what it is.

1. whether Trump is right or not is not the issue here. that he would say this before election alienating the black community in US is foolish to say the least.

2. stereotyping a whole race is dumb and unintelligent and he should know better. you think the white race is superior? that's the work of colonisation.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Rivertemz: 12:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Several African web sites claimed Donald Trump described black people as lazy and prone to crime, but we were unable to find any evidence supporting the rumor.

ORIGINS: On 26 October 2015, numerous African web sites published articles claiming Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump made a host of racist remarks at an unspecified event in Indianapolis. The first version appeared to be a 25 October 2015 article on the web site Politica (not to be confused with the U.S.-based political news site Politico), which reported that Trump made the comments in Indianapolis (but lacked a date, context, and the name or type of event at which Trump purportedly spoke)....
Source- http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-africans-lazy-stealing/

So I call BS on this thread
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Kestolovee95(f): 1:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Donald, i swear i will support you to invade zoogeria, kick out the dullard and disintegrate the country. The dullard in Aso rock is only good to tend cows, help us send him back to the farm. God bless America and Biafra. Two God's own countries.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by adconline(m): 4:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Africans manufacturing idiocy and conspiracy theories since 0000BC
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Fongido(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2015
He said he wants to reconstruct and restore the glory and dignity America has lost through Obama but he has forgotten that Osama Bin Laden they were unable to conquer for many years Obama did it.
He said "I hear that they abuse me in their blog i dont care, the internet they're using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from here but history has it that internet was brought into the world by an African man our own Nigerian man.
He needs to go back to history book. It is obvious that he doesn't know his root.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ugoland2013: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Donald trump is best white american president candidate i have ever seen, everything he said is fact about africans we need to re-think. we are lazy mentally,physically and spiritually. we embezzle our wealth and import even tooth pick. we know nothing than to make money,build houses and chase women about. shame to blackman!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by cap28: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Donald, i swear i will support you to invade zoogeria, kick out the dullard and disintegrate the country. The dullard in Aso rock is only good to tend cows, help us send him back to the farm. God bless America and Biafra. Two God's own countries.

The US built its wealth on the backs of your African ancestors who they enslaved, ra.ped and murdered and in doing so became the richest country on the planet. To date the US incarcerates more black people than any country on earth, they also sided with Nigeria against Biafra during the Nigeria/Biafra civil war.
Donald Trump is a vicious racist who uses and exploits black people and uses immigrants as cheap labour in his companies. Just the other day it was discovered that he uses illegal immigrant labourers to work on his construction sites because he can pay them peanuts- he is a cheap opportunistic user, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.