Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (105925 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Shymm3x: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
cap28:

Should we call upon the ghosts of Churchill or Kennedy? Would that make you feel better?

Go to youtube and check the number of people who still listen to JFK's speeches, can you imagine if the average American had your kind of mentality and decided to consign Kennedy, Roosevelt or Lincoln to the dustbin of history as you want AFricans to do to Nkrumah, can you imagine how ignorant they would sound?

You talk about Africans being ignorant but you sound a lot worse if you don't even understand that Nkrumah's legacy is still relevant to the problems we are currently experiencing in Africa.

You say the average African does not understand the dynamics of the world which may be true to some extent but don't underestimate the ability of African people to rise up, after all in 2011 many young people in Ivory Coast lost their lives defending their country from French imperialism and ended up being massacred by NATO.

Do not forget how these young warriors formed a human chain around Gbagbo's presidential palace and offered themselves up as sacrificial lambs.

Do not also forget the Marikana miners of South Africa who were murdered by imperialist agents in 2012 for daring to ask for a living wage - are these not recent events? Does this not indicate that white supremacy and neo colonialism remains a major problem for the black race.

Do I also need to remind you about the illegal invasion of Libya by NATO and the murder of Gadaffi in 2011 - are these not recent enough for you?

You can continue to defend Trump but I can assure you that if he were to come across you he would not treat you any better than an African living in Africa as the only thing he will see is your complexion.

Loooool.

You actually didn't get my point. My point is that: for how long are you going to disturb the ghost of these folks without doing anything? Why not leave these folks who have played their part alone and do ya own part, which you have refused to do? Since the era of Winston Churchill, the Brits have moved on from the being close to defeat and utter destruction - to greatness. Ditto yanks after Kenedy. What have Africans done after the era of Nkrumah, Lumumba et al? Gone from bad to worse. So why not leave these folks alone and stop troubling them?

Also, when are you going to start campaigning against the enemies/forces within, who have been the biggest forces against the progress of Africa since time immemorial? I'm sure you know that when the Europeans conquered/colonised Africa, the overwhelming majority of the forces they used in defeating Africa were Africans. The enemies/forces within were the ones who killed Lumumba, Thomas Sankara et al. They're the ones ruling and robbing Africa - to enrich Europe and Europeans. They're the whitewashed ones who worship white folks and try their best possible to be white. They're the biggest problem of Africa. Without these forces, the external forces won't be able to manipulate things in Africa. So what are you doing about these forces?

I don't care about the rabid racist, Donald Trump - but I can't deny the truth in what he said. Leave the messenger alone and let the message permeate. grin
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by akinsmyk(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
first go and learn proper grammar then I might deem you worthy of a reply.

I didn't see your quote for a while. Just saw that someone mentioned me but I never bothered to check. You just made a fool of yourself. Do you think you were talking to a dullard or yokel like you? Show me what you've got. You telling me to go learn proper grammar, very funny. I'm sure you're ignorant of who I am neither did you had a bit of what I could be made of. You should try to discern when one chooses to chat freely on social media without been pompous. If you want me to be solely official, I bet you can't match me. Look well the next time before you begin what you won't finish. All the same, no qualms.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
[/b]
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..
[b]
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..
slyfoxxjoe:
slyfoxxjoe:
slyfoxxjoe:
slyfoxxjoe:
slyfoxxjoe:
slyfoxxjoe:
slyfoxxjoe:
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
chronique:
But He didn't lie. Look at the average Nigerian youth of today,and you'd see an army of wasted folks waiting to ruin the country in future.
chronique:
But He didn't lie. Look at the average Nigerian youth of today,and you'd see an army of wasted folks waiting to ruin the country in future.
chronique:
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
[b][/b]
chronique:
chronique:
chronique:
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
[code][/code]
muaa:
This epistle does not sound like it's coming from a political aspirant

muaa:
This epistle does not sound like it's coming from a political aspirant
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
madridguy:
May SANGO tear his mouth. OMO ALE.

madridguy:
May SANGO tear his mouth. OMO ALE.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
[code][/bad]
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
[b][/b]rrrttr
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
[b[/b vvvv
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
[/color][color=#006600][/color] angry[color=#00rrr0]fffff
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
[color=#990000redr]
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
[/color][color=#9red0]
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rrrrrrrrrr Rrrrrrrrrr Rrrrrrrrrr
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rtyg Rtyg Rtyg
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/trec]
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/bttyrrr] sad
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
[b][/b][b][/b]ccccc
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
[b][/ratty]
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
brown
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
brown
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
brown
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pavore9:
Packaged insult. angry
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by joeyarticles: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
So this one never do this donald trump, he is now planning on kicking out all Nigerians and Mexicans out of America if he wins election, This guy done lose already "DOA"
http://www.prestnaija.com/donald-trump-ill-depot-all-nigerians-from-us/
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Ndipe(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
A website is discrediting that Trump made this racist statement. Read it.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-africans-lazy-stealing/
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by sherlock229(m): 1:43am On Jan 24, 2016
Spybradd:

i damm well knew it was gunna be long before an orangutang swing in from his tree and quote moi from his anus like i stole his bananas..grin

Very funny!!!!!!!!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by oyinkinola: 5:10am On Jan 24, 2016
.......I am very glad to hear all these true from trump, and I pray to God day and night for trump to be elected, so that he can trumpet these idles back to black continent.......black vacated back home!......the black in america were like igbo in nigera they feel marginalised all the time but lack the courage of returning to their home country...the dullard of all the time!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Congrats Trump for your victory. Thank God for you. Lets make USA great again

Wish I have the power to make Nigeria a God fearing nation. That country is filled with Hypocritical tribalistic religious & very wickedly wicked minded citizens

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.