Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (62529 Views)

Some Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
luorquay:

Bros Abeg na ya comment make her comot her profile pics abi na ma fone no load well *grins*
bros na my comment o. bro i tel u, d girl ugly die to d extent say the word *ugly* commit suicide wen it see the girl ugliness. hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:
Qatarplayboy, I hail your comment oo
gringringringrin
Buhahahahaha
I hail u too sir. hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Deefuray:
Lol. Ok, will be waiting. Thanks
noted babe.
Always in my mind.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

OK SEEN. am too big to start exchanging abusive words with u ok.

meet ur frnd nd ask her hw d *goat* behind the moniker looks. jollyjoy pls help dis misspicy cure her curiosity.
sure biggest boy,you dare not reply me,you are beneath me and you know it....
no need to call jollyjoy,if u are perfect upload your pix...

now do d needful before i vex deal with you,beg fruitylass asap ojae
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
ofoluwa:
we have been exposed
Hahahaha cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

hmm. ok if u say so. bt let me tel u wat i tink. those ladies(e.g you accordin to ur ealier comment) who says guys cant deceive them wit *mere words* are those who regretfully nd pitifully always find themselves in midst of guys who cant add two wack words together to form a romantic word which d guys cud use to mk a lady blush nd wen dat happens these said ladies ends up feeling dey cant be carried away wit words frm guys. so its nt bcus these ladies knws it all bt its simply bcus d guys around them aint romantic.

This is an advice for u. pray u dnt cum across a guy who reads d bible, nt bcus he wishes to b in heaven on d last day bt for d sake of picking words he terms romantic frm d bible nd uses on ladies. if u ever come across such a guy, i bet u wont knw wen u wud sell even ur dad's house nd car nd giv d proceed to d guy just bcus of *mere romantic words* he has used to build mountains, hills nd valleys in ur heart.
Roflwkdm lmao cheesy

You are a clown bro cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

i just wan scroll tru threads dis nyt,af a good tym n sleep buh because of what that thing qatarplayboy / ex mystage did, that i left alone all this while watching his stupidity,i will stay awake and reply all his mentions even if it means i will do what i did to his former moniker to him, because no rest for the wicked..

thank u bae af a good nyt rest
this hw to tel when a frustrated saddist is ranting.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

Boo kiss kiss
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Cutehector(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
exthar87:
And shame no catch you...chai
i wish u get broke in life... Den u"d come bak and read this statement u wrote... Out of d little I had, I still shared... Dnt speak to me abt shame. Ur a hypocrite
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Hahahahaha.
That's the best excuse for now; so she knows the country is sliding into recession with no policy and economic direction.
you let her know it's everywhere; they is no money and even politicians sef don't hv money maybe except blood money pple..
So incase she is thinking of dumping ur stinggy as4 ; she might reconsider.
it works like a charm bro

I will deploy it to use henceforth from tomorrow cool

Nice one bro
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
adeh39:

Boo kiss kiss
Baby cheesy

I love you cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
adeh39:

Boo kiss kiss
Baby cheesy

I love you cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baby cheesy

I love you cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ohh. nw i knw nd hope u didnt go as far as over stretchin beautiful urself?
adeh39:

Lol...I've been busy jare

You?
for me,..hmmm. it wud be an injustice to the word *BUSY* if i use just it to describe hw hv been. so am gonna add *VERY* bfor *BUSY* as both words best qualifies hw hv been. so hv been VERY BUSY. today is my first time of spending an interruped 1hr or more on nairaland for abt 2weeks nw.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmm !!!
watz hmmmmmm angry
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Love Machine:
I came across a female phone number on my phone.Tho I imported some contacts from my Android backup device,thus,some strange contact appeared on my phone contact.She was so curvy that I started a convo with her.We exchanged nude pix.Then she asked for a favor.A #2k recharge card.A girl whom I have not seen.When I asked for my own favor.She asked me what.I told her to come to my house for a chat,then I can give her the money. She said it's too early for that. I also told her it was too early to for her to demand money from a guy she is getting to know. She quickly told me to get lost.Why do girls like asking for what they can't give?
hahahahaha roflwkmd lmao lwkmd cheesy

See as people dey look me for here as I dey blast laf
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wtfCode: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

see dis misspicy or whatever ur moniker is. why even mentioned my moniker for any reason? ok lets assume u were tryin to been noticed by me, bt do u hv to do it in a way nt synonimous wit human behaviour? i dnt realli giv 1 second of my time to arguin or hatin a fellow human, bt i must admit u re makin me hate u for real. Goossshhh
theres an adage on nairaland, 'let a sleeping dog lie'.
Jhast leave dem hoes be...if dey quote u,giv 'em deaf ear.
#digggg?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

hmm. ok if u say so. bt let me tel u wat i tink. those ladies(e.g you accordin to ur ealier comment) who says guys cant deceive them wit *mere words* are those who regretfully nd pitifully always find themselves in midst of guys who cant add two wack words together to form a romantic word which d guys cud use to mk a lady blush nd wen dat happens these said ladies ends up feeling dey cant be carried away wit words frm guys. so its nt bcus these ladies knws it all bt its simply bcus d guys around them aint romantic.

This is an advice for u. pray u dnt cum across a guy who reads d bible, nt bcus he wishes to b in heaven on d last day bt for d sake of picking words he terms romantic frm d bible nd uses on ladies. if u ever come across such a guy, i bet u wont knw wen u wud sell even ur dad's house nd car nd giv d proceed to d guy just bcus of *mere romantic words* he has used to build mountains, hills nd valleys in ur heart.

Ogbele wu ooo ki leleyi..

Hahahaha gringringringrin. This guy funny pass classcaptain
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
wtfCode:

dafuq, who the hell are u?
Why call a nigga a goat?
**where's my koboko?**

wtfCode:

dafuq, who the hell are u?
Why call a nigga a goat?
**where's my koboko?**

so u failed to see where that nigga [you know wat nigga means right] called a girl ugly because she aired her opinion on the thread right

you need brain resetting slap

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Roflwkdm lmao cheesy

You are a clown bro cheesy
nor mind us jare. na ur hand we for learn na. 10ways, 10types, 10things. wen d 10, 10, 10, go ever reach 11? lolz
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Aminat508(f): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baby cheesy

I love you cheesy
omotayor123 sorry cry

7 Likes

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

nor mind us jare. na ur hand we for learn na. 10ways, 10types, 10things. wen d 10, 10, 10, go ever reach 11? lolz
I go drop one thread 2moro and e go reach eleven this time cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Aminat508:
omota.yor123 sorry cry
Aminat wetin happen ? cool
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
wtfCode:

theres an adage on nairaland, 'let a sleeping dog lie'.
Jhast leave dem hoes be...if dey quote u,giv 'em deaf ear.
#digggg?
i digggg jare. i actually do nt blame them, i blame nairaland dt gave them(cat) to start acting like lions just bcus *do it urself(internet)* covers their identity.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Aminat508:
omotayor123 sorry cry

Omotayor123 come see wetin ur husband dey do u oh!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by donephi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

nobody expect u to care sweetie. even a near mad man wud totally bcums mad if he sees ur pic i just viewed nd saw in ur profile. sweetie pls bring down ur dp bfor nairaland.com crashes again, bt dis time bcus of ur ugliness.

You see why no guy expect you to care?
this is cumbo abi na brutality cheesy cheesy. Y go this far to write a descriptive essay? Now see the repercussion.

Just saw the pix
Is not as bad as ur description

Take am easy dude. U just gave some1 sleepless night.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
watz hmmmmmm angry
So broke guys like us no dey interest u abi ?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

QatarPlayboy:

goat you are the saddist here,bullying an innocent GIRL so as to feel like baddo abi...and yes I will frustrate you

ode owo ara,u'd better do the needful...last warning,beg fruitylass
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Ogbele wu ooo ki leleyi..

Hahahaha gringringringrin. This guy funny pass classcaptain
which one b d emboldened again? and abeg wetin be classcaptain? na country name or na name of town for somalia or iraq?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

which one b d emboldened again? and abeg wetin be classcaptain? na country name or na name of town for somalia or iraq?

Classcapt na one funny moniker 4 NL.

The bolded means you too funny.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Ohh. nw i knw nd hope u didnt go as far as over stretchin beautiful urself?

for me,..hmmm. it wud be an injustice to the word *BUSY* if i use just it to describe hw hv been. so am gonna add *VERY* bfor *BUSY* as both words best qualifies hw hv been. so hv been VERY BUSY. today is my first time of spending an interruped 1hr or more on nairaland for abt 2weeks nw.

Lol....I see cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baby cheesy

I love you cheesy

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.