Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (62532 Views)

Some Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

water livered peeps abi..no be person like me,na me go use dem do sacrifice instead...

please face your schooling dear,that is.most important....and God bless you sister

btw sleep dey catch me..nytie ma
kindly stop calling me ma abe biko dnt make me feel older than my agecheesycheesy

@pix,na so some people just be sha

alryt night..
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wtfCode: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. i don rest for d matter since jare. na just one other smal girl (either na omo be her moniker sef abi na tayor, i nor even remember nw sef) mk tag me *troll* na i go take care of some other day. d funniest part of everytin tin be say dt !mbecile open mouth say mk i apologise(can u imagine life?) to d said girl while d tayor tel d girl mk she nor mind us(me) bcus we(i) nor worth d said girl time(which means d tayor tagged me a kid)
kids mehn, they're all kids. look @ the sh*t they're dropping.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

okay since all you goats have decided to party on falsehoods circulated about me,please be my guest..grin

amma feed you more straws goat till you belch

note...am as pure and open as raw gold and got nothing to hide....if really u af made it n no longer broke send card to ur dying mother tho,she really needs it since u abandoned her...eranko lasanlasan
@d emboldened. u thought after seein it i was gonna start rantin nd break ceillings in anger? no i wont do such, u knw why? bcus am nt a kid like u. wen d time comes am gonna show u hw dey respond to such in real life. just pray our paths forever ends here nd never for onces goes real life. if such happens,..hmmm. u knw wat i wud do? i wud put a gun on d head of ur brother or any male relation nd force him to f*ck ur mother in d presence of all of u.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolll@recharge card seller,sorry she is not into that kinda bizwink
lolz. i didnt cal her a recharge card seller bt begger. she was caught on twitter some days back beggin mtn 100naira.

btw,.. ur shakara never end? lolz
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
donephi:
Kindly shield your swords
The person u guys are fighting for or against is no where to be found.
This is really not necessary qatarplayboy and Misspicy can u guys shield your sword.
E fighting is not the best way to go about this.
I believe both of u are matured not just physically but also...

In 2baba's voice 2 fingers in the air
seen nd noted bro.

btw,.. i do nt even see myself e-fighting wit her, she too small.

na chat i dey see myself dey chat.

1 Like

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
donephi:
This is really not necessary qatarplayboy and Misspicy can u guys shield your sword.

donephi:

there is something ma mama used to tell me(God rest her soul) that when i am angry and dealing with bullies which is my hobby anyway,and someone tells me otito (it is enuf) i should yield because the voice of man is d voice of God...my brother,i will let that goat go free tonyt buh help me warn him never to bully people again...if not ipadabo mi bi ekun ni ooo grin
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
wtfCode:
kids mehn, they're all kids. look @ the sh*t they're dropping.
Noted bro!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

there is something ma mama used to tell me(God rest her soul) that when i am angry and dealing with bullies which is my hobby anyway,and someone tells me otito (it is enuf) i should yield because the voice of man is d voice of God...my brother,i will let that goat go free tonyt buh help me warn him never to bully people again...if not ipadabo mi bi ekun ni ooo grin
SMALL GIRL RANTING TRASH.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

lolz. i didnt cal her a recharge card seller bt begger. she was caught on twitter some days back beggin mtn 100naira.

btw,.. ur shakara never end? lolz
cheesycheesycheesy

my shakara just dey start selfcheesy

hmmmmm i dnt believe sha btw there is no biggy in that,have been there and i knw what it means to be in such situations..
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

@d emboldened. u thought after seein it i was gonna start rantin nd break ceillings in anger? no i wont do such, u knw why? bcus am nt a kid like u. wen d time comes am gonna show u hw dey respond to such in real life. just pray our paths forever ends here nd never for onces goes real life. if such happens,..hmmm. u knw wat i wud do? i wud put a gun on d head of ur brother or any male relation nd force him to f*ck ur mother in d presence of all of u.
kikikikiki...i can see that u are an oloriburuku and a product of in-cest...well before this happens,which can never happen tho,you will be long dead,buried and eaten by termites 6feets in d groundtongue

now i know you are an armed robber,a cultist and hooligan...good of you to reveal yoursef tho...i only need your picture and your entire generation is done for tongue

nyt goat...i need sleep now..am not a vampire like you blood sucker ....quote me all you want tho,i will see it tomorrow and reply is sure tongue
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Mancity26(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
FruityLass:
Who even cares?
are u related to adams oshomole or taye taiwo? I think obasanjo have only one sister.. #funnynation
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

SMALL GIRL RANTING TRASH.
old man that is about to die before but hastening his death with hatred and bullying tongue

lick sugar and honey combined so u wunt die now...i dont want you dead tho,i am not heartless like you goat
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by ab11baddo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
@ dz point...fink..i will just go to sleep...same old thing..hope u guys can do same tmao...really..lk ceriuxly speaking..its been fun 4 me....dont knw abt u too hotheads....gudnit ya al
kiss
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2015
CaroLyner:

yes ima newbie smiley
aiite.. Welcome aboard "newbie" smiley smiley
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Now this is becoming annoying.. Why mention someone else's mother's name just to show superiority? We all should learn to respect other people"s parents

Keep the bashing going but take your parents out of it
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tpraiz(m): 12:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Cutehector:
If I hav, I"m willing to give... My cup runneth over...
. Bros na lie U lie::::::::#Una type worst
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by bigass123(m): 2:04am On Oct 27, 2015
sweetheart.. it has NEVER failed... and should it fail in the nearest future.. we have a plan B toh badt grin
Harbosede02:
wah intuition??what if that intuition of urz fails yu??
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by NnamdiN: 2:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Why lie when you could simply tell her, you ain't giving her a dime undecided
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by olawooro: 3:28am On Oct 27, 2015
wristbangle:
After reading this article, some ladies will say only stingy guys do this but the truth is that in a country like this, if you don't have money at least you should be smart because the standard of living is increasing everyday and the minimum wage remains the same.

However, many guys can't even boast of two square meal in a day let alone afford other basic needs.

As a result of this, guys employ various excuses to prevent ladies from asking money which shall be discussed below

1. They claim broke status

I used to do this as an economist. In economics, there's something we call Scale of Preference, which is applicable to all situation. So when a lady seeks for financial help from me knowing that my well being remains my top priority, I will simply tell her I am broke.

2. They form busy schedule

This format will perfectly suit someone like lalasticlala who spends up to 18 hours online. When a lady asks money from him, he will always complain of being busy and that he can't go to the bank.

3. They explain their financial burden to ladies

Immediately a lady demands money from some guys, this is when they will start complaining about their school fees, departmental fees, house rents, etc. This of course will ring a bell to her that shishi, you no go see for my hand cheesy

4. Falsification of robbery attack

This is a hilarious and blunt way smart guys adopt to dismiss a lady seeking for financial assistance by claiming they were robbed perhaps when returning from work or in his house at midnight.

5. They dress like a struggled person

Since they know that ladies are fascinated by what they see, smart guys atimes go on tattered outfit just to discourage ladies from seeking financial assistance.

6. They claim network failure

Often times I have experience this situation from smart guys who use this as an excuse to discourage ladies abruptly. Immediately a lady request for money on the phone, it is when they start accusing MTN of poor network coverage and may eventually switch off their phone or swap the sim card to another line.

7. They clarify their location to be at a remote or troubled region

A friend told me of how he friendzoned and relegated a lady pestering him for financial help by claiming he was at the northern part of Nigeria where terrorist attack is prevalent. He said since then the lady has not called him.

8. They become gold digger

As funny as it sounds, some guys will even gold-dig girl. They always complain of no money in their pocket to the extent that the lady that need financial assistance from them will be the one giving them money.

Contrary to what you said in your article, Standard of living is not increasing everyday. Rather, It is cost of living that keeps increasing everyday.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by FruityLass: 3:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Mancity26:

are u related to adams oshomole or taye taiwo? I think obasanjo have only one sister.. #funnynation
Are you in a good state of mind?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by FruityLass: 4:02am On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
k.

am a gud guy na,..abi i lie? na dt ur 'obama daughter' frnd na just dey kip me busy wit her stup!diy.

btw,. who or wat is fruitylass?
So much busy yesterday to reply your rants.
Well, it just amazes me when education, religion and family values fail to create a human being.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 27, 2015
No I am not an hypocrite..there is something called I don't have if I am broke..

Take a chill pill
Cutehector:
i wish u get broke in life... Den u"d come bak and read this statement u wrote... Out of d little I had, I still shared... Dnt speak to me abt shame. Ur a hypocrite
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Mancity26(m): 5:43am On Oct 27, 2015
FruityLass:
Are you in a good state of mind?
yes sweety!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Cutehector(m): 5:45am On Oct 27, 2015
exthar87:
No I am not an hypocrite..there is something called I don't have if I am broke..

Take a chill pill
good thing am nad like u.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by FruityLass: 5:53am On Oct 27, 2015
Mancity26:

yes sweety!
Do you still feels like a man?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nelsizzy(m): 5:58am On Oct 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
I actually stay in Idimu bro
Ok, my place z nt far from Starlyt. I stay at Idimu rd.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by RexTramadol1: 6:37am On Oct 27, 2015
CaroLyner:

my thoughts exactly.why cant he just come out clean instead of acting up

God forbid! We must act up!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by subbieD(f): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Lol....I swear this excuses are for broke ass boys,rich guys won't give such tongue
I just talk Wetin I observe o....no abuse me o embarassed
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2015
olawooro:
Contrary to what you said in your article, Standard of living is not increasing everyday. Rather, It is cost of living that keeps increasing everyday.

Noted! I wanted to modify it but it's not possible again. Nice one bro. I hope others are error free? cool
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Ok, my place z nt far from Starlyt. I stay at Idimu rd.
korrect !! Where precisely bro ?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2015
subbieD:
Lol....I swear this excuses are for broke ass boys,rich guys won't give such tongue
I just talk Wetin I observe o....no abuse me o embarassed

Lol. See them! An example of a hungry lady tonguetonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.