Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men (34274 Views)

Why Do Most Women Believe That Pvssy Reward Is Enough Pay Back For Anything / The Erroneous Things Women Believe About About Sex And Their Sexuality / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Cos they are physically challenged I'm sure
Lwkmd 4 here gringringringringrin

What do you take us for?
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
ggrin:
why evils? cry
It was a sincere recommendation.

Oya sorry.
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Slimzjoe(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Na so d write up sweet u reach? undecided

Sweet?
Well, I'm Impressed cos he Laid out the Misconceptions and gave Illustrations which I Totally Buy.

And Only Dumbos will look at the Thread, hiss and Walk away

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rukkydelta:
but I know that most of your make fp, maybe you are bribing the mods

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Rukkydelta(f): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
[/quote]
cool[quote author=Tallesty1 post=39394914]
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by gamaliel121(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Cos they are physically challenged I'm sure

No dear..complete women...you know..like with all the assets..and still beautiful...and we still blank them...
Truly..

2 Likes

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by ggrin(f): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty1:

Oya sorry.
oya chop knuckle cheesy
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by ggrin(f): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty1:

Oya sorry.
oya chop knuckle cheesy
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by bronzegoddess(f): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
gamaliel121:

No dear..complete women...you know..like with all the assets..and still beautiful...and we still blank them...
Truly..
Na lie ehhhhh. I believe not. U probably mistook her gestures to mean the green light.
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
2. Men Don't Value The Women That Asked Them Out: I shouted holy ghost fire the first time I heard this, because I have been in relationships where ladies made the first move.

I don't wanna go into details but what I learnt from dating them is that the women who have the guts to ask guys out also have cheating tendencies and security issues.

Though the later is not a real problem but who wants to reminded every ten minutes that the reason you did this was because she asked you out.

If she called and I didn't pick, it was because she asked me out

If my number is not available, it was because she asked me out

Truth is, Men value them but they're too difficult to date.

I almost fainted when I checked someone's inbox and saw that she's using the same "scope" she used on me on other guys.

No man wants to date a female version of himself.

3. Beauty Intimidate Men: False: If you are a beautiful woman and you are not in a steady relationship or no man wants to stay committed with you then here is why.

When I say beautiful, I mean the 10/10s.

I have dated one of the 10s and the experience was hellish!

Her beauty didn't intimidate me 1 bit neither did I feel insecure around her but the relationship didn't last because:

A: She initiated it. You already know the problem that is involved in dating a woman that asked you out.

B: She was always telling me how guys were on her neck. @ a point it started sounding like she was doing me a favour by dating me. One day, I gave her my Facebook password.

What she saw there calmed her down and she stopped telling me how guys were on her neck cause I had ladies on my neck too.

Handling a 10/10 is difficult and not many men can do it so they chose to stay away.

It is not intimidation, not insecurity, it is choice.

Most 10s are quite demanding and also incredibly self-absorbed, why? Because they feel they can pick and choose.

This is because they're constantly being bombarded with male attention.

Men fall all over themselves to try to please her in any way they can.
Endless compliments, outrageous gifts, free shopping sprees on Rodeo Drive, all expense paid trips to the finest resorts in the world, invitations to parties with the rich, famous and powerful men and women.

This always gets into their heads and spoils them.

A recent analysis revealed that having an attractive husband or boyfriend was no barrier to a relationship succeeding. But, if the woman was extremely beautiful, the relationships tend to last only a matter of months.

It is difficult to state how challenging it can be to get involved with a 10s.

Men consider this and backdown.

Well said
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Too long.

Nigerian men are not scared of rich girls, they are scared of girls richer than them.

Yes, nigerian men take ladies for granted if they initiate romantic gestures and stuff. Even if he wasn't into the girl prior to the girl asking him out, he'll force himself to tolerate her just to get whatever he can. Men will always be men, they can never turn a woman down.

Wrong

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by gamaliel121(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=bronzegoddess post=39395417]
Na lie ehhhhh. I believe not. U probably mistook her gestures to mean the green light. [/quote

]
Lol..that's alright..
If you say so..
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by bronzegoddess(f): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lwkmd 4 here gringringringringrin

What do you take us for?
for the men that you all are
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by bronzegoddess(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
muphasar11:

Wrong
right
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:
right

Hahahahha

Nice

I know you may have reasons but not all guys are thesame. Issue is most girls date same types of guys all the time so the end up crashing in thesame place. He didn't need to prove those points to me I have had them come my way too. Sorry I said your wrong but I beg to differ with your stance.

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by bronzegoddess(f): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
muphasar11:

Hahahahha

Nice

I know you may have reasons but not all guys are thesame. Issue is most girls date same types of guys all the time so the end up crashing in thesame place. He didn't need to prove those points to me I have had them come my way too. Sorry I said your wrong but I beg to differ with your stance.

Okay okay okay...not all guys are the same. He might be right.
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by lilmax(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice one.......especially number 1
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Okay okay okay...not all guys are the same. He might be right.

You see
Your head is there

You just acted like most ladies wouldn't

So not all guys are same
And vice versa
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lalasticlala please do the needful.
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by jerinapi1: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
reall? lol
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by nattty(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
ggrin:
Yawnssad
Then sleep
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by nattty(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ok..

Go enter lantern
Or mayb stove... undecided
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by BigJakie: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
so I shud read all these just to understand what women think... NO... THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by raayah(f): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Here we go, Another thread about women by a male Nairalander.

Let the women bashing commence as usual!
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by DollyParton1(f): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
The Ferck did I just read.
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by AfroKnight: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tallesty, how do I get this chilled keg of Palmwine across to you? Meeeeen! You garrit!
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by anumide(f): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tallesty1, I have a lot to say regarding your post, but I am lazy when it comes to typing, so I will just pick two points
1. every human has at least one personality disorder, otherwise known as maladaptive behavior. hence the phrase "nobody is perfect". if men don't like women with personality disorder, then they are all hypocrites.
2. men are natural hunters. testosterone is to blame. i believe most men will prefer to do the wooing. my point is; stop generalising.
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by uncolonised(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op I quite agree with you in all ramifications, the thing about our female folks is that they don't understand that most times in life we play roles
Coupled with their emotional confusion makes some females difficult to understand and help
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tamakay(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Especially when the lady is the only breadwinner the family members will cunningly push away suitors so that she can continue to carter for them. Ladies when it comes to choosing a life partner don't even trust your parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.